The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 Emptyby Pilgrim Today at 6:32 am

» Yolomate : Episode VIII - The Last palettes
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 Emptyby yolomate Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» xcheatdeath's 3D Ikemen Stage Thread
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:34 pm

» Allen Snider Release
#NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 Emptyby Monkarifan123 Yesterday at 12:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

#NeverTrump Movement

Go down 
+9
Tsuyoi
Doom
kokehackz
Mistah Jorge
BlueSpiderX
Werewood
Darthpool
Shining
volzzilla
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Doom

Doom

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 12:58 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJune 9th 2016, 6:21 pm

Never forget 7/11
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 1:13 pm

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 Humor-adictamente%2B%252814%2529
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 3:15 pm

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 Donald-trump-wall-hollywood-walk-of-fame-star-plastic-jesus-8
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 3:17 pm

volzzilla wrote:
i know there has been some humor here, but literally this guy could change the world in a very bad way because his idiocy and economic plans would destabilize the entire world.
What are your thoughts on Hilary.
Back to top Go down
thebestmlTBM

thebestmlTBM

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 6:32 pm

I hate to say but Trump might win the election.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcW59REjuRwsG6j-SPxIziQ
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2016, 8:27 pm

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 Eb2b1410
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 12:16 am

Darthpool wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
i know there has been some humor here, but literally this guy could change the world in a very bad way because his idiocy and economic plans would destabilize the entire world.

voting for her is the only way to keep a racist, dictator wannabe whose policies will lead to world wide economic depression, while giving terrorists the best recruiting material for countless disasters out of the white house. and while all that is going on, race riots and wars will break out in the USA. in other words, voting for hilary prevents complete societal collapse for the entire planet.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 6:40 am

volzzilla wrote:
Darthpool wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

voting for her is the only way to keep a racist, dictator wannabe whose policies will lead to world wide economic depression, while giving terrorists the best recruiting material for countless disasters out of the white house. and while all that is going on, race riots and wars will break out in the USA. in other words, voting for hilary prevents complete societal collapse for the entire planet.

I understand. yes
But I wonder, why someone might want to support someone like Trump ?? scratch
Who is in favor? Who supports it? Question Question
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 10:46 am

Doom wrote:
volzzilla wrote:
Darthpool wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

I understand. yes
But I wonder, why someone might want to support someone like Trump ?? scratch
Who is in favor? Who supports it? Question Question

- bigoted racists and xenophobes who don't care for other nationalities
- idiots in the republican party who put party 1st before what is good for the country
- people that do not check the internet or the press regarding all the lies he speaks of
- people that just want to see the world burn
- people that just want to shake up American politics (in theory good idea, but delusional if think Trump is the answer to that)
- misinformed people that think a guy who has made a living off manufacturing goods outside of America has an idea (he's wrong) of how to get more jobs here
- misinformed people who think just because he is supposedly rich, he'd be good for the economy. when reality is, no American banks will give him loans for investments
- people that do not care that he has ripped off and defrauded 10s of 1000s (maybe more) of people all because they were not in that group
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 26th 2016, 12:31 pm

Thanks for the info. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Darthpool

Darthpool

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 12:23 am

I'm gonna be honest. I REALLY hate Hilary. Even more than Trump. I don't want either but I hate Hilary more. I don't want to start an argument but this is how I feel. Then again I'm not even old enough to vote.
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 1:02 am

#NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 Donald10
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 6:28 am

Darthpool wrote:
I'm gonna be honest. I REALLY hate Hilary. Even more than Trump. I don't want either but I hate Hilary more. I don't want to start an argument but this is how I feel. Then again I'm not even old enough to vote.

No problem. We just have to be respectful to present our views. #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 311127478
I always appreciate honesty. Without honesty, nothing makes sense. #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2016, 4:29 pm

both of them are bad
trump is near dictator
hilary is the symbol that the power is always in the hands of the same families
so the leaders will be always them, to defend bank , economy , money of the powerful men
world is on bad hands on future days ...on every nation i see only bad government
we need people like nelson mandela,gandhi,martin luther king ...we lost their messages
and our politicians are only lobbing tools
common people need to have more powers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #NeverTrump Movement   #NeverTrump Movement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

#NeverTrump Movement
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next