The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 Emptyby candido159 Today at 1:32 am

» My Youtube Mugen (Pseudoingles)
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 Emptyby pseudoingles Yesterday at 9:47 pm

» Akira Yuki Release
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 1:18 pm

» Summer Patchnotes - Atrocious Difficulty
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 Emptyby Oguyaka. September 15th 2024, 3:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation

Go down 
+9
JARRO77
AvalokiteshvaraX
Helio
Yardekg
jspiderman171717
shags2dope
BigPimp
Shining
Pilgrim
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2024, 6:25 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Little parting gift:

Sebastian Shaw mini logo and port edit
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 Sebast11
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 117

Thanks @jspiderman171717, Although it differs somewhat from the standard for me IKEMEN from X-Men I loved it because it gives others the opportunity to port Sebastian Shaw to the original X-Men Mugen created by @BigPimp.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 EmptySeptember 10th 2024, 6:32 am

Again, thank you all for the warm farewell, @yolomate & @DeleFresh.

Today only a compilation of KOFXII/KOFIII with minor changes on some chars, not more.

Screenpack, Stages & Chars are not mine

It lacks Raiden/Big bear. It has no story mode, only Tag mode and the possibility of having more than one character per cell. Not a big deal but for sure a great advance for anyone who wants to follow it.

Game:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k9zfo2ejglxdx72/Ikemen_KOFXII.rar/file

I will be updating the first post
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:25 am

Today another compilation, now of Samurai Shodown, Last Blade & Kabuki Klash with minor changes on two chars in their hyper fx to fit with the others.

90% of chars created by Duracelleur, 90% of stages by Oldgamer,
Screenpack is edited by me, but I can't find the original author in the def file, new VS portraits by me.

It lacks Karakuri & Lucifeller from Kabuki Klash 'cause I can't find god pictures to their respective portraits but they are included in the char folder, no story mode like always, only Tag mode and the possibility of having more than one character per cell. This is the last unfinished fullgame project to share.

Game:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ndlquy067cvossu/Samurai_Blade.rar/file

I will be updating the first post

shags2dope likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:35 am

Really thanks

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:32 am

I know I'm not active this much, but commenting on your farewell seems to be a must as you are one of my favorite creators.

You've contributed a lot to MUGEN and we'll definitely miss your works, MUGEN will always be open as hobbies to miss but I understand the desire has lessen as most of creators feel the same. Neither the less at least you're happy with all the works you've done with/for the community and you've definitely made a lot of us happy with your works throughout the years Very Happy

Thank you so much again.

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2