The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Akira Yuki Release
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation Emptyby Pilgrim Yesterday at 8:55 pm

» Summer Patchnotes - Atrocious Difficulty
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 3:40 pm

» Mortal Kombat Legacy: Remastered DEMO RELEASED!!!!
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation Emptyby jimboshorimbo September 14th 2024, 7:47 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation Emptyby crosspotts1.0 September 13th 2024, 9:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation

Go down 
+8
AvalokiteshvaraX
Helio
Yardekg
jspiderman171717
shags2dope
BigPimp
Shining
Pilgrim
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation Empty
PostSubject: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptyAugust 31st 2024, 7:36 am

I am leaving the world of creation in MUGEN and IKEMEN. With already 46 years I do not have the same desire to continue creating but I am very happy with everything I could leave in the more than 10 years I was in this world. Maybe someday I will do something but in another engine more oriented to another genre of videogame, but today I prefer to enjoy them. I thank all those who trusted me to code, fix, or make sprites.

I will begin to leave here, everything that I have finished these months or year ago, as well as that which is not finished. It will take me a little time, but at least you will be able to enjoy some of them and finish others.

As always for me they will be open source, which was always something bittersweet for me, since there are people who have done wonders and others that have given me a lot of grief.

I do not roll up more and start putting links:

IKEMEN Street Fighter with Sheng Long
(the final story board is missing after defeating Sheng Long) In the selection screen click the TAG button on Gou

Game:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1g92lx4or5mwa7t/Street_Fighter.rar/file

Standalone char:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3gz9qhwpl0zyvgu/SLong.rar/file

Port of X-Men MUGEN by BigPimp to IKEMEN with some Goodies
Effects and Hyper of some chars was changed to fit the game

Game:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hbtjtko72qqrju4/Ikemen_XMen.rar/file

Links to Standalone Updated Mojo & sunfire
All Authors in def file

Mojo:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e4fy2arp96t2g4j/Mojo.rar/file

Sunfire:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4633a0is4v3h785/Sunfire.rar/file

My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation Untitl10

Fix to crouch punch Fx in dazzler (replace the file in her char folder):
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/j7uyexacsjdxsrl/Dazzler.air/file

Unfinished port of MKP to IKEMEN

Game:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rdt4cq7c2t1kotg/MKPIKEMEN.rar/file

KOF XII (IKEMEN) only compilation:

Game:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k9zfo2ejglxdx72/Ikemen_KOFXII.rar/file

I will be updating this post until I finish sharing anything that may be useful to the community.

Last edited by Pilgrim on September 10th 2024, 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total

gartanham, rjplayer, wil.li.an, Tsuyoi, jspiderman171717, Yardekg and AvalokiteshvaraX like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptyAugust 31st 2024, 9:28 am

I m very sad you have real intention to retire to mugen world
Unfortunatly mugen Is in a decline process ...i can see mugen sunset
In my Heart i Hope you Will help me to relaunch mugen , in my Heart i Hope you Will help mugen to get up , in my Heart i Hope you Will be part to a new mugen Golden era ...this Is only Hope ...
So this Is the Moment to Say goodbye, It s hard for me to leave anorher friend ...i Wish you the best
Don t forget to us ...Always i Will Hope in your return

gartanham and Pilgrim like this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptyAugust 31st 2024, 10:59 am

hey man, id say never say goodbye, but goodbye for now

Mobius exists in a very crucial part because of you, i really enjoy him now, being proper full char in the game

ikemen seems to be the future with all new cool features. i will def look at your port later to see how maybe you resolved some issues i saw with spiderman mugen which caused me to drop the idea until better times

thank you for your work

Pilgrim and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptyAugust 31st 2024, 2:12 pm

Thos is awful news. My roster is full of your creations you make such solid thought out characters and you always pick fun ppl to create. Will suck not asking new creations from you to look forward to. Thank you for all your gard work. Very much appreciated and valued

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 5th 2024, 1:38 pm

It's been a while since I posted anything here. Pilgrim has left a huge legacy in the community, so your retirement is more than deserved. Thank you for believing in me with Morbius and Hydroman, because thanks to you, these characters that once seemed far away are now a reality.

Gracias por todo amigo! Hasta pronto...

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yardekg

Yardekg

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 5th 2024, 2:13 pm

I grew up with many of your creations without realizing it, your work as well as many others was always part of an inspiration that grew in me to create sprites, and even though I could never create complete chars I can say that you were part of my growth in sprites.

Pilgrim and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1xammOGK5IsTm8V1BhrkQ
Helio

Helio

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 5th 2024, 4:19 pm

You can be proud of your contribution.
Thank you for all your dedication and generosity.

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
AvalokiteshvaraX

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 5th 2024, 6:15 pm

Sir, thank you for all the things you shared with the MUGEN community over those years! You work is among the best and maybe one day, when you get bored, you will do an amazing REMIX in some char...  Laughing  

The work you did on the X-men game is really the definitive version for MUGEN/IKEMEN. This should be promoted in all MUGEN forums!

PS: Dazzler is with some awful bug. Look at her crouching punch. Wish someone could fix it because i can't My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation 4008376456

My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation Untitled-2

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 6th 2024, 12:12 am

Thanks bro for what you did for Mugen World

You are a really good person and an AWESOME mugen creator

You must be PROUD of what you did

Wish you the best for your life hope you decide to comeback someday My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation 670481599

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 6th 2024, 12:50 am

Thank you my friend Pilgrim,,For all you have given me and everyone and for all your creations.May God bless you in your path of Life and in your Journey...Happiness and Joy,,,Much Love and Respect from your Friend Alejandro,,God Bless you and your Familia

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 6th 2024, 5:23 am

AvalokiteshvaraX wrote:
Sir, thank you for all the things you shared with the MUGEN community over those years! You work is among the best and maybe one day, when you get bored, you will do an amazing REMIX in some char...  Laughing  

The work you did on the X-men game is really the definitive version for MUGEN/IKEMEN. This should be promoted in all MUGEN forums!

PS: Dazzler is with some awful bug. Look at her crouching punch. Wish someone could fix it because i can't My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation 4008376456

My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation Untitled-2

Thank you both individually and to everyone in general. About Dazzler, don't worry I just took a look and fixed it.... I leave the corrected .air file below.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/j7uyexacsjdxsrl/Dazzler.air/file

AvalokiteshvaraX likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 6th 2024, 6:30 am

First of all thank you all for the warm farewell, @Shining, @BigPimp, @shags2dope, @jspiderman171717, @Yardekg, @Helio, @AvalokiteshvaraX, @JARRO77 & @SIRALEXBABY, also to say that the shared works have also been an honor to share.

Now I leave you an unfinished port of MKP to IKEMEN, it has no story mode and the order of fights in the SELECT.def is nonexistent. The only thing apart from the porting is the correction of the palette so that they all look good in the select screen and take advantage of the addition of IKEMEN to be able to put in the same box different, in my case, versions of the same character.

Game:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rdt4cq7c2t1kotg/MKPIKEMEN.rar/file

I will be updating the first post

jspiderman171717 and AvalokiteshvaraX like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 8th 2024, 5:32 pm

Little parting gift:

Sebastian Shaw mini logo and port edit
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation Sebast11
My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation 117

gartanham and Pilgrim like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 9th 2024, 11:22 am

10000000000000 thank you for all your works! tears of joy tears of joy

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation EmptySeptember 9th 2024, 5:31 pm

Hellava legacy. Looking at your characters, you've got a whole library of creations!

Thanks for the fun and good luck in your next phase of life! Hope you can still enjoying playing if you do.

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation   My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation Empty

Back to top Go down

My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next