The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01 - Page 2 Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:27 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01 - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01 - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01 - Page 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01

Go down 
+4
Staubhold
volzzilla
btony89
Werewood
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01   Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2015, 4:00 pm

blacksun123 wrote:
Some more feedback for you Werewood! I gotta say I'm quite pleased with your characters as a Rumble Fish player myself. And I'm glad you're gonna try and address the Simul issue Very Happy

-Outside of Brionac (SP version) reeling in too much in the end (allowing for a source-impossible supercancel into Gae Dearg (which to be honest is kind of a plus for him, all things considered)), when comboed into from SP or SK, its first hit actually does negative damage due to how his scaling is handled (my guess)

-Some of his frames don't have his hair fully recolored in. (Boost Dive, air Answerer). That might have just been a ripping issue though Question

-His default size should be .85, .85; the way he's presented now is how TRF2 displays characters when zoomed in.

-He stuns way too easily.

Lastly why does his DA cost 2 bars? I think it benefits more from being one bar since it has zero utility for that much cost Question

Thanks again and after reading yours:

- One bit of feedback, him and Beatrice seem to crash simul mode on both 1.0 and 1.1,
>> arrr.. that TagOut State Controller......I am going to disable that experimental thingy for MUGEN1.1
>> hmmmmm.......I tried both Greed and Beatrice in simul mode but they could fight happily:
Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01 - Page 2 1uoneKt
in case imgur not working for you...:
so..........may be your simul crash was due to MUGEN engine memory issue?  or a MUGEN stage issue?

- "Outside of Brionac", "Gae Dearg", "air Answerer" ...
>> hmmmmm.........these names are different than the ones I know of (I use Google Translate on move names listed on this Japanese TRF2 wiki:  http://www34.atwiki.jp/trf2/pages/46.html).  So......I assume "Outside of Brionac" is my "High Buryunaku D,DB,B,y", "Gae Dearg" is my "Moth-Jaruku D,DF,F,D,DF,F,a/b" or "Claíomh Solais D,DB,B,D,DF,F,x/y", "air Answerer" is my "Aerial Ansara D,DB,B,a/b"...
- allowing for a source-impossible supercancel into ...
>> yes, "High Buryunaku D,DB,B,y" can be cancelled into both OA and CA, but not DA, you may want to read the Specials chart on http://www34.atwiki.jp/trf2/pages/46.html, or better, to try it yourself in TRF2 and watch some TRF2 Greed YouTube videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/nolainuyt/videos
* the three (3) TRF2 Greed YouTube videos I posted in my MUGEN_Manual.html are already the best TRF2 Greed show off ones...
- when comboed into from SP or SK, Outside of Brionac's first hit actually does negative damage due to how his scaling is handled (my guess)
>> oh there is a mistake in that particular damage calculation, fixing it now.........
- Some of his frames don't have his hair fully recolored in. (Boost Dive, air Answerer). That might have just been a ripping issue though
>> probably and I have already done my best (hey my eyes are so bad with colors) to re-color the ugly sprites I tried to rip, using my half-assed "make-videos-take-screenshots-clean-images-by-hands" way.....like some of my previously ripped sprites, the character's body part includes the VFXs that I find no way to separate. And TRF2 has zoom feature so the size of character's/VFXs' sprites is not consistent so I have to resize some by hands.
- His default size should be .85, .85; the way he's presented now is how TRF2 displays characters when zoomed in.
>> 0.85 will be making Greed too small for me:
Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01 - Page 2 I3uYwEz
in case imgur not working for you...:
But if you like it scales to be 0.85x0.85, I provide a "Custom_Experimental_TRF2_Greed_0.85x0.85.def" and "Custom_Experimental_TRF2_Greed_Boss_0.85x0.85.def" for your mugen\data\select.def
- He stuns way too easily.
>> Ok I try to increase the stun points for both Greed and his Enemy, by like 15%
- Lastly why does his DA cost 2 bars?
hmmmmm.......you know TRF2 has a red Offense bar and a blue Defense bar, each bar has three (3) equal sections, since I don't convert both bars in MUGEN, so the default MUGEN power bar has 3000/3000 MUGEN Power.  The DA of Greed's does costs 2 sections of his blue Defense bar in TRF2, so in MUGEN it is reasonable to make it cost 2000/3000 MUGEN Power.
- it (DA) has zero utility for that much cost
>> please consider all DA's in TRF2 is for a defensive purpose (i.e. Guard Cancel of Greed's or Garnet's wake-up grab DA or Kaya's KI-combo-breaker-alike DA) plus most of them have full invincibility and very high attack priority...........

And from MFG posts:
- when i was able to attack him b4 he executed his hyper, (the explod with the Red fast background), it still stayed while hyper was done....just make  removeongethit=1
>> yes, my mistake....fixing it now.........good job finding it out
- Some quirks I'm not sure about, like I'm not sure if you can really do AA from a far attack like far SP and SK, but despite that and for some reason making his DA - Fragarach - a Lv.2 with a groundbounce despite not making it supercancelable (it wasn't in source but it could sure use it here), I'm happy with the decisions made.
>> yes, in TRF2, you can do AA from far standing SP/SK, or even a crouching SK, you may want to try it yourself in in TRF2
>> DA of Greed's has a ground bounce in TRF2, but my mugenized ground bounce is not accurate; I am too lazy to use custom state to make it a bit closer to the source game ground bounce.........
- guy could use some palettes although i somehow remember why the author doesn't make any of his own
>> yes, due to my eyes' color-blindness problem, all my MUGEN characters have only one (1) palette......and I have already been mentioning about it everywhere possible.........

And, please read the MUGEN_Manual.html, be sure to do it!  It explains many things already there!  A must yo!
I just uploaded a separate "Custom_Experimental_TRF2_Greed_MUGEN_Manual.zip" to my OneDrive for your convenience......

** update_2015-12-01:
- disabled the experimental TagOut State Controller for MUGEN1.1
- corrected the damage calculation for the "High Buryunaku D,DB,B,y" special when cancelled from SP/SK
- provided a "Custom_Experimental_TRF2_Greed_0.85x0.85.def" and a "Custom_Experimental_TRF2_Greed_Boss_0.85x0.85.def" for a smaller scaled Greed by MUGEN CNS [Size] xscale and yscale
- added removeongethit = 1 to the hyper move background Explod's
- fixed a "getting hit can stop Boost Dive" mistake
- increased the stun points for both Greed and his Enemy, by like 15%
- fixed a RemapPal problem with the Fever Mode when resetting a round without meeting Fever Mode could activate Fever Mode
- made all jump start states un-throw-able
- some other minor changes and fixes..........

Please download the "Custom_Experimental_TRF2_Greed_update_2015-12-01.zip" here:
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E!1064&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E&group=0
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Custom Experimental TRF2 Greed by Borewood2013 update 2015-12-01
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2