The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released

Go down 
+26
MakeMineMarvel
Fede X
teknoid
Ven@m
I-Skorp-I
buanbuan
Dynatron
Doom
MUplayer
demetriusl
NamelessOnlinePlayer
gusbarba
animaraz
yolomate
Cristianomelo
malevka1
btony89
DeleFresh
candido159
ldpp
carpa5
bam77
regisc
prospectone
kokehackz
bradern666
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
erickablond

erickablond

Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released   Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 8:55 am

Thank you for improving it, these two characters are amazing.
Back to top Go down
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released   Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 8:28 pm

Aight, I retested them. Good to see your willing to fix your flaws. I'd prefer it if you listed the stuff you fixed tho. Lemme bring up my list of feedback. The bold are my thoughts post update:

Christian Weston Chandler wrote:
Both
-Pretty bad colorloss on the portraits. There is no colorloss on Wrecker's, but you used the same portrait for Thunderball. You just slightly moved it.
-I can go back and forth between LK and MK. When you do a chain combo, it's supposed to go LK -> MK -> HK, from weak to strong. You're not supposed to be able to go back to weaker buttons in a chain. While I can't specifically go LK to MK and back again with Thunderball, I can do that with Wrecker. I can do some with certain normals with Thunderball, but it's better.
-I know I went over this before, but the DC Vs Marvel template is a really bad template to use. Go for the CVG template or maybe the AvX one.
-No damage dampner. Still no damage dampener on either of them. This is crucial, because by doing a simple aerial rave, I can do as much damage as a hyper. Check out this thread for tips on damage dampening http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.895205
-I can do the same normal multiple times in midair, for example I can do the air HP twice. I can't do this with Thunderball, but I can still do so with Wrecker.
-I can do more damage than the supers by mashing the buttons during an aerial rave.I can't do this with Thunderball anymore, but I can still do it with Wrecker.
-I don't like the fact that they can summon multiple strikers at once. You fixed this, I am proud

For Thunderball:
-The Hyper lariat is useless because getting stunned afterwords makes it a nasty -44 on hit. Maybe you should make it so that he gets stunned if it's blocked/misses? You took out the dizzy animation. Good, but it's +7 on block. It's gone from completely useless, to too powerful. I recommend that you make it so that it's unsafe on block, but safe on hit, like it should knock down. Sorry if I sound like a pain in the ass XD
- Crouching HP does less damage than the crouching LP. Fixed.
-What in the world is up with these hitboxes? https://imgur.com/a/sAccz Fixed.
-The hit sound for the wrecking ball is so out of place. It sounds like the opponent is hit with a Light punch, not a several ton construction vehicle. Fixed this, good.

Wrecker
-I can combo the LP several times into itself, then follow up with an MP and HP and end up dealing more damage than the supers. Fixed.
- Same problem with Thunderball's hitboxes on certain normals, on the crouching LP, the MK, and the HK to name a few. I didn't take screenshots because I am lazy. You fixed the MK and HK, but not the crouching LP. Plus, I noticed this problem with air LP and air MP. I missed them the first time around.
-What's the purpose of the QCB+HP going backwards? Fixed this. Good.
-QCB+PP is weird. It hits the foe, delivering several lightning strikes, then it stops, giving the opponent a chance to block, and then resume. It's very weird. The entire hyper still doesn't combo.
-I can chain the HP five times in a row and get 400+ damage.This issue is still there.

I'll see if I can find anything else.
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released   Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 26th 2015, 9:05 pm

Thanks for the update. Good improvements, but I REALLY loved the spinning iron ball move. Is it gone now?

Crying or Very sad (but regardless, thanks for the fun!)
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released   Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 27th 2015, 2:46 pm

THANKS !! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released   Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 27th 2015, 2:55 pm

Thanks men.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released   Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 EmptyNovember 30th 2015, 7:55 am

Good improvement, I liked very much to see that sprites of groups 5000 are correct this time, large work with these 2 characters. ilu
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released   Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 1st 2015, 8:13 pm

i really like your changes bradern Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released   Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 9:25 am

love them jatz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released   Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Half of Marvel's Wrecking Crew released
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3