The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!

Go down 
+3
wingnut
Erroratu
flammableking
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! Empty
PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 4:31 am

Ok, so here's a few things that need mention before downloading... When doing his voices, I was a bit ill, and on top of that embarrassment, some voice clips aren't where they belong. ^^;; At times, Cranom's voice will turn into a completely different and lower one. This is not a weird glitch or anything, the deeper voice is supposed to be there--it's his secondary personality speaking. He does not move in his walk pose; when beating on him, the "My Heart" voice clip may become annoying after the first time, and it happens alot; and he was supposed to talk while he kicked and punched, but instead, he only talks when his strong punch is activated, but the voice clip that is used there is supposed to be for his Charging Fists hyper. ^^;; Positives: Cranom has standing and crouching combos, along with air combos; he has two hypers; two specials; and he's part of my imagination, so it actually means alot to have him as a playable character here. :'D But, here are some down sides... His voice can get on your nerves; and some voice clips aren't where they belong. But, keep in mind, this is just an early release. ^^ But, he's alot more functional than an ordinary beta. Very Happy

I am very thankful to Ax for bringing 3 of my Demolition Crew characters to life in this amazing game engine!! ^__^

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xt8dc2hvbnfbltl/Cranom.zip

I'm also very thankful for being accepted as a member here. :''D

Last edited by flammableking on October 30th 2013, 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 4:51 am

Can i get at least one screenshot so i know who exactly im downloading?
Youll get feedback later today,when i come back from school
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 5:03 am

Erroratu wrote:
Can i get at least one screenshot so i know who exactly im downloading?
Youll get feedback later today,when i come back from school
Here's a picture of him. ^^
DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! Cranom-punch
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 7:02 am

I don't even want to think about what it would be like to make a fully-sprited Piston character. o.e In spite of how terrible it may be... I actually am considering it...
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 4:02 pm

-His hard punch is useless,after hitting the enemy recovers before Cranom finishes,so the enemy can easily punish him
-Crouching hard kick is an infinite
-1-2-3 punch combo cannot be performed because of 2s large pushback
-The big portrait is too big
-When he walks his upper body does not have a blue CLSN,also his head misses one when he is crouching
-He can do the rolling special with a light punch but not with medium or strong punches?
-His D,B+2punches make the enemy recover before Cranom finishes his attack
-He can only do the ball shooting thingy with his medium and strong punches Sad
-The hyperpause on his beam hyper lasts just a lil too long
-His air strong kick looks weird...Try fizzling with that fall,will ya?
-Hard punch voice should not last that long
-Squeaky voice on the ball shooting thingy doesnt really fit him,so when you re-voice him or whatever do change it.

Currently all i found,didnt play much with it.
Hopefully this stuff gets fixed in the full release.

Last edited by Erroratu on October 31st 2013, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 4:11 pm

Erroratu wrote:
-His hard punch is useless,after hitting the enemy recovers before Cranom finishes,so the enemy can easily punish him
-Crouching hard kick is an infinite
-1-2-3 punch combo cannot be performed because of 2s large pushback
-The big portrait is too big
-When he walks his upper body does not have a blue CLSN,also his head misses one when he is crouching
-He can do the rolling special with a light punch but not with medium or strong punches?
-His D,B+2punches make the enemy recover before Cranom finishes his attack
-He can only do the ball shooting thingy with his medium and strong punches Sad
-The hyperpause on his beam hyper lasts just a lil too long
-His air strong kick looks weird...Try fizzling with that fall,will ya?
-Hard punch voice should not last that long
-Squeaky voice on the ball shooting thingy doesnt really fit him,so when you re-voice him or whatever do change it.

Currently all i found,didnt play much with it.
Currently much better than Red Hulk,who i am afraid of even dl-ing.
Hopefully this stuff gets fixed in the full release.
Yeah, the strong punch voice clip was supposed to be for his Charging Fists hyper. ^^;; I'll ask Ax if he can fix that. ^^
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 9:07 pm

Looks nifty!!
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 30th 2013, 10:18 pm

Cool, i always wondered what's his name, and this is one of the interesting looking characters in DEMOLITION CREW. (NOTICE THE WRONG COLOR) And who's that Juggernaut looking guy ?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 31st 2013, 12:07 am

BS&SS wrote:
Cool, i always wondered what's his name, and this is one of the interesting looking characters in DEMOLITION CREW. (NOTICE THE WRONG COLOR) And who's that Juggernaut looking guy ?
Thank you very much for your interest. ^^ And, if you're talking about the one with black skin and gold armor on his body is Buck-Dozer! He can slam his jaws down to either protect his face, or snap body parts off! He is also the most feared of all the Bucks. ^^ He can also transform into a living bulldozer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 31st 2013, 1:36 am

How about you make everyone in DEMOLITION CREW (NOTICE THE CORRECTED COLOR) have the ability to transform.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 31st 2013, 7:05 am

BS&SS wrote:
How about you make everyone in DEMOLITION CREW (NOTICE THE CORRECTED COLOR) have the ability to transform.
Only some can transform. ^^ Daniel turns into a muscular dinosaur, Buck-Dozer turns into a bulldozer, Violent-Daniel turns into a black dragon, Jatz turns into a freakishly weird horse-monster with a living cannonball in his hand, and Buck-Skull can grow golden spikes out of his shoulders. OvO Also, his ribs bust out of his belly, then he falls to the ground, and his spine comes out of his back, and curls like a scorpion's tail. And, he can stab you with it, and it kills the nerves in whatever part of your body he stabs you in. If he jabs your spine, you're gone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 31st 2013, 12:59 pm

good character and colorful colorful rare but particularly unique in its edition necessary in my collection. DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! 670481599 

bueno un personaje raro y vistoso colorido, pero en particular unico en su edicion necesario en mi coleccion.
Smile 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 31st 2013, 5:05 pm

Flammableking you weren't suppose to release this early DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! 2399657483 

Ohhhhh well Rolling Eyes 

Congrats though DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! 670481599 

This was just a test version for flammableking but I can see why he couldn't resist sharing another Demolition Crew character for his project. flammable has sent me stuff to update, though first I have to take care of some stuff this weekend before I can get to that. Though at least we have another to the collection of Demolition Crew cheers 

Thanks for the feedback as well from erroratu, I'll try and get that stuff to as usual.

flammable is also working on a new walk animation which looks really good to. Hopefully we'l have an update befor eht end of the year.

@flammableking,

say you have a lot now for a project, maybe you should get a screenpack and stage together to go along with these guys? Just an idea Idea

You know you could be the next "The Black Heart" in mugen.

http://www.game-art-hq.com/the-black-heart-article-and-review/
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyOctober 31st 2013, 5:37 pm

Ax wrote:
Flammableking you weren't suppose to release this early DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! 2399657483 

Ohhhhh well Rolling Eyes 

Congrats though DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! 670481599 

This was just a test version for flammableking but I can see why he couldn't resist sharing another Demolition Crew character for his project. flammable has sent me stuff to update, though first I have to take care of some stuff this weekend before I can get to that. Though at least we have another to the collection of Demolition Crew cheers 

Thanks for the feedback as well from erroratu, I'll try and get that stuff to as usual.

flammable is also working on a new walk animation which looks really good to. Hopefully we'l have an update befor eht end of the year.

@flammableking,

say you have a lot now for a project, maybe you should get a screenpack and stage together to go along with these guys? Just an idea Idea

You know you could be the next "The Black Heart" in mugen.

http://www.game-art-hq.com/the-black-heart-article-and-review/
Oh, my God, I am so sorry! D: I just couldn't believe that he was functional and playable. ^^;; Also, I'm very familiar with Andres Borghi's Black Heart project. ^^ Except, if all goes well, my project will be have a total of 24 characters! OvO
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! EmptyNovember 1st 2013, 6:31 am

Planning a video for you in near future.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next