The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! Emptyby BigPimp Today at 2:22 pm

» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! Emptyby marvel Today at 12:21 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! Emptyby MERK_U Today at 11:10 am

» Skhsato123 Sprites
DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!

Go down 
+2
Ganbare-Lucifer
flammableking
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! Empty
PostSubject: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 8:37 am

His walk is complete!! OvO
DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! Giarawalk_zps42d3c6a8
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 12:11 pm

The rest is okay... but the Snake anims are weird...

try to fix them...
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 2:00 pm

that snake is freakin weird.
Great job on the head.he still has the X on his belt,so is Giara a part of the X-Men?Im bettin my money on no...
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 4:21 pm

Erroratu wrote:
that snake is freakin weird.
Great job on the head.he still has the X on his belt,so is Giara a part of the X-Men?Im bettin my money on no...
I was planning on putting Sabretooth's legs on him, but individually adding the lines going down his legs would be incredibly time-consuming. ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 4:23 pm

Yea,just replace the X....or is that X an easter egg?(Badum-ts)
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 4:59 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Yea,just replace the X....or is that X an easter egg?(Badum-ts)
Ok! Edited the walk cycle, and took out the X! The same goes for his strong air punch! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 8:13 pm

He reminds me of this guy

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! Gargoyle1

He was on th show Gargoyles, he was an alien on Easter Island, where the giant head statues are.

You can maybe try this palette idea and erase that X symbol and rework a few details. Just an idea though it all looks fine, it maybe just needs a palette wash like CVS artist characters to make the bases blend with a style together. The head seems to have too many colors?
Back to top Go down
Segatron

Segatron

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 10:50 pm

how come he isnt in your signature
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 11:36 pm

Segatron wrote:
Actually, alot of my characters aren't in my signature. Ovo These characters include Wezzar, Death-Buck, Grimbo Helikoff, Rhodes, Hawkins, Nova, Air-Force Balloon Unit, Oddman, Violent-Daniel, Tanker, Ice-Breaker Bulman, Tally, Mulch, Mr. Clibber, Legend-Rider, Torpedo-Mac, Johnny Turbine, I could stretch this list for miles. ovo;;
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 11:38 pm

Ax wrote:
He reminds me of this guy

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! Gargoyle1

He was on th show Gargoyles, he was an alien on Easter Island, where the giant head statues are.

You can maybe try this palette idea and erase that X symbol and rework a few details. Just an idea though it all looks fine, it maybe just needs a palette wash like CVS artist characters to make the bases blend with a style together. The head seems to have too many colors?
I already replaced the X with a gold circle. ^^ However, I'm having second thoughts about making this guy. O.o
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 15th 2013, 1:28 am

WTF IS THAT ?!?!?! Yup, no sleep tonight.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 6:21 am

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! Lazer_zps7712e679

Mouth-Beam Hyper Is Complete!!
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 6:40 am

Segatron wrote:
Just realized I didn't answer your question. xD The reason why alot of my characters aren't in my signature is because I only put the ones I was proud of myself for making, into it. ^^ The other ones were thrown into one folder as surprise characters. Very Happy Buck-Dozer wasn't in my signature for a long time... I kinda wanted to raise questions, such as; "Oh, what's that big guy with the gold armor and black skin's name?" Or; "What game or movie are all these weirdos from?" I'm the type to always want to bring something new to the table. ^^ I even started thinking about another character named Ruckish. Haven't thought of an appearance or personality yet. Ovo
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 9:48 am

flammableking wrote:
I even started thinking about another character named Ruckish. Haven't thought of an appearance or personality yet. Ovo
Why not make him a Kappa?

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! 060
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 8:03 pm

He's supposed to have a tough-looking appearance with some kind of helmet because he's going to be a Buck. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next