The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!

Go down 
+2
Ganbare-Lucifer
flammableking
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 17th 2013, 8:03 pm

Why do I think that thing is cute? o.o;;
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 6:20 am

But... Some Kappas could be big, small, cute or ugly... and i suggest you to not do much big strong characters, try any new of variety!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 6:37 am

I have lots more variety, actually. ^^ I have B-Bots, Humans, Bucks, Threshiron, Smogs... I'm just currently working on another Buck. ^^ I want to make Bucks out of all kinds of headwear. OvO I so far have a football helmet (Roid-Rage); a skull (Buck-Skull); shark helmet (Rod Kamp); golden rock crusher helmet (Buck-Dozer); bear trap helmet (Megalossus); a helmet with bars over the mouth (Plax); a zip-up mask (Mulch); a dome with a brain in it (Mr. Clibber); knight's helmet (Gort); space helmet (Hazmat); elephant skull (Buck-Tusk); gas mask (Delta-Phan)...

What I want to use, but haven't!

Diver's helmet; steel bucket; computer monitor; and a few others I can't think of at the moment. Ovo;;
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 9:57 am

flammableking wrote:
I have lots more variety, actually. ^^ I have B-Bots, Humans, Bucks, Threshiron, Smogs... I'm just currently working on another Buck. ^^ I want to make Bucks out of all kinds of headwear. OvO I so far have a football helmet (Roid-Rage); a skull (Buck-Skull); shark helmet (Rod Kamp); golden rock crusher helmet (Buck-Dozer); bear trap helmet (Megalossus); a helmet with bars over the mouth (Plax);  a zip-up mask (Mulch); a dome with a brain in it (Mr. Clibber); knight's helmet (Gort); space helmet (Hazmat); elephant skull (Buck-Tusk); gas mask (Delta-Phan)...
Yeah, but some of them are muscles... i just wantet to help you on get variety...

so guys, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 10:11 am

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
flammableking wrote:
I have lots more variety, actually. ^^ I have B-Bots, Humans, Bucks, Threshiron, Smogs... I'm just currently working on another Buck. ^^ I want to make Bucks out of all kinds of headwear. OvO I so far have a football helmet (Roid-Rage); a skull (Buck-Skull); shark helmet (Rod Kamp); golden rock crusher helmet (Buck-Dozer); bear trap helmet (Megalossus); a helmet with bars over the mouth (Plax);  a zip-up mask (Mulch); a dome with a brain in it (Mr. Clibber); knight's helmet (Gort); space helmet (Hazmat); elephant skull (Buck-Tusk); gas mask (Delta-Phan)...
Yeah, but some of them are muscles... i just wantet to help you on get variety...

so guys, what do you think?
Well, at least they all come from different environments, and they all possess different abilities. ^^ And, Cranom is a B-Bot, but he's not the ONLY B-Bot I've ever made. Very Happy I might make Col-Rop. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 10:51 am

Ok ok...

but a Kappa character whould work... i like them to appear in any MUGEN Very Happy

here are some examples:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 10:55 am

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
Ok ok...

but a Kappa character whould work... i like them to appear in any MUGEN Very Happy

here are some examples:

Spoiler:
That looks more like something you would make. OvO
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:26 am

How about a planet on his head?Maybe a hand instead of a head?A G+ logo hat?
A large amount of belts?A boot?
A wheel?
I don't know,im out of ideas for hats and head accesories
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:35 am

Heres my concept of the character you sayin'

a Soldier Helmet, a Bazooka on his arm and a Tank wheel leg...
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:37 am

Blizzard Buffalo wrote:
Heres my concept of the character you sayin'

a Soldier Helmet, a Bazooka on his arm and a Tank wheel leg...
My character General Gudge has gatling guns for hands, and a bullet-like head, with a blue and furry muscular body, with metal legs. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:41 am

so...

what about a arm like WaruMonzaemon Claw?

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 WaruMonzaemon,

Also we're going offtopic... you should (or i) create a separated thread for Demolition Crew Character Concepts
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:44 am

A ninja teddy bear fighting with a school bus with light sabers attached to his legs and a secret cannon inside his stomach anfiohjegočečroighlčgj.dfkgjnd-fk.čvgnjdkfvdkfhwpihn
What Buffalo said
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:49 am

Blizzard Buffalo seems to have some great ideas. O.O I think he should make a W.I.P. of one of his characters! OvO
Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:52 am

flammableking wrote:
Blizzard Buffalo seems to have some great ideas. O.O I think he should make a W.I.P. of one of his characters! OvO
I suck at sprite anims... and when it comes in coding, i don't know nothing or i can't find coders...
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:57 am

I thought the same 2 things. ^^ It took me over a month to sprite Jatz... I was even spriting in vain... I had no confirmation that he would be coded; never asked anyone directly to code him... I just loved him so much, I wanted to make as much of him as I could... Then, Ax came along, and decided to code all my stuff. ^^ Search hard enough, you can have a partner, too. Very Happy Ryon could code your guys! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!   DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: GIARA W.I.P.!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next