The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!

Go down 
+3
wingnut
Erroratu
flammableking
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2013, 9:52 am

Adminbot wrote:
Planning a video for you in near future.
Thank you so much! ^^
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2013, 9:59 am

I also want to apologize again to Ax, and explain something...

He only sent me this version because I was just supposed to test Cranom myself for errors and/or missing sprites or sounds. I did test him... But, during the testing, I nearly teard-up... I was playing as the little robot I made when I was 6 years-old... Imagine watching television, and seeing your creation pop-up in a commercial or something of that nature... Imagine a really great friend of yours codes every single character you pull out of your imagination, and he sends you the early version of him... Along with an approaching event circled around releases... I just couldn't wait to share this character with everybody... And, I am just so touched to see my Demolition Crew characters in a Demolition Crew category in the Downloads section... I appreciate everything Ax has done. He's a really cool guy, and I'm very thankful to be associated with him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2013, 6:10 pm

I think my characters from now on will be in NES style. Ovo
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 1st 2013, 9:34 pm

Hey no problem, it's an awesome project idea, I personally like it better than Shades of Manhattan, it's just more creative than your typical kof's looking characters and it has has comic flare about it also. It could be a tv series, a cartoon, a movie, a comic book, or even a toy line.

DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 311127478 

I think it's awesome MMV has an original and totally new game in its forum. Home grown right here cheers 

Also flammableking, you've done many wonderful things here before like I've said a long time ago. You basically made most of MODOK and practically jump started it, Moku Pac Man, and you kept the forum alive and active during that time frame where the forum almost went dead, and not to mention your Demolition crew characters and contributions by your friends of whom you've brought here. yes 
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2013, 8:14 am

Ax wrote:
Hey no problem, it's an awesome project idea, I personally like it better than Shades of Manhattan, it's just more creative than your typical kof's looking characters and it has has comic flare about it also. It could be a tv series, a cartoon, a movie, a comic book, or even a toy line.

DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 311127478 

I think it's awesome MMV has an original and totally new game in its forum. Home grown right here cheers 

Also flammableking, you've done many wonderful things here before like I've said a long time ago. You basically made most of MODOK and practically jump started it, Moku Pac Man, and you kept the forum alive and active during that time frame where the forum almost went dead, and not to mention your Demolition crew characters and contributions by your friends of whom you've brought here. yes 
I'm here to stay, Ax! cheers Also, regarding a toy line... I've actually considered making a Jatz action figure, and a Cranom plushy. OvO Also, you guys here at the forum are more than a great reason to stay! Every day, you guys impress and surprise me with your art and coding skills! I love this forum!! =DD
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2013, 4:25 pm

Video added to first post.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!   DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMOLITION CREW: CRANOM BETA RELEASED!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2