The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
What kind of insects do you like/dislike? Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
What kind of insects do you like/dislike? Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
What kind of insects do you like/dislike? Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
What kind of insects do you like/dislike? Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What kind of insects do you like/dislike?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

What kind of insects do you like/dislike? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of insects do you like/dislike?   What kind of insects do you like/dislike? EmptyJune 24th 2015, 7:58 am

What kind of insects do you like/dislike? Question

What kind of insects do you like/dislike? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThmFBU_FXls_Lh9bYqNwoyTjUQKDKvhgTvYRHftvllgG04Xrf5 What kind of insects do you like/dislike? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5ujxJUvbC4F9LNsN_9FrodTU416I-zWOfO58WTe3F36gGR6q85w What kind of insects do you like/dislike? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxAeGovvkIfUwC8NrDIv3VbJUXfEfJ7s8LMz_HiMWZwXHp45jr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not an insect biology student, so there must be some insects that I like/dislike. yes / No

The insects I like:
#1 - Mantis => looks cool and heck even Chinese Kung Fu has a Mantis style  bounce
picture...:
#2 - Scorpion => a very cool insect and MKII (my favorite MK game) has a Scorpion  Cool
picture...:
#3 - Ant => one of the most hard-working kinds for real  What kind of insects do you like/dislike? 2581978278 and Ant Man in MUGEN is awesome  What kind of insects do you like/dislike? 978788824
picture...:

The insects I dislike:
#1 - Cockroach => oh wholly freaking molly it is one of the most ugliest and hard-to-kill creatives on Earth!  alien
picture...:
#2 - Bee => oh while bees are important to the environment, I once got a bee sting and it was a real ouch! pale
picture...:
#3 - Dragonfly => I found them a bit scary, especially the giant ones...  affraid
picture...:
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
kokehackz

kokehackz

What kind of insects do you like/dislike? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of insects do you like/dislike?   What kind of insects do you like/dislike? EmptyJune 24th 2015, 12:20 pm

I like:

1 Rhino beetle => I had 1 in my hand time ago and is great!!, size like a little bird
2 Mantis => face looks like an alien, their techniques hunting are very effective
3 Ants => very interesting insect watch them working in team

I love scorpions but they aren't insects (six legs), they are arachnids (eight legs) family of spiders

I dislike:

1 Cockroach => ugliest insect and a plague for humans
2 mosquito => little vampire, sucking blood in summer nights
3 fly = > Exist any insect more annoying?

Back to top Go down

What kind of insects do you like/dislike?
Page 1 of 1