The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
What do you like and dislike about fighting games? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
What do you like and dislike about fighting games? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
What do you like and dislike about fighting games? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
What do you like and dislike about fighting games? Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you like and dislike about fighting games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2dover3d

What do you like and dislike about fighting games? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like and dislike about fighting games?   What do you like and dislike about fighting games? EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 8:13 am

Hi, for me, what I like about fighting game is mostly the "art" of the fighting games such as bgm, graphics, characters' looks, characters' storylines, characters and games' animations, sound effects and abit of gameplay such as the parry system from Street Fighter 3 series which is my best favorite. What do you like and dislike about fighting games? Tumblr_n9o8jkohsA1tib7mso1_400 What I dislike about fighting game are playing the fighting game very seriously such as the level of the professional fighting game players like Daigo, Tokido, Justin Wong etc. It is pretty difficult to master the fighting game very well after doing several research about their playstyle which is pretty scary scared when I was playing fighting games, what I normally do was keep throwing hadouken lol! and when opponent jump over me, I will just dp him Very Happy but when I play fighting game seriously much like those professional fighting game players' levels, it is pretty tough riiiggghhht even throwing billions of hadoukens on them doesn't work for them Rolling Eyes they will always have a way to punish such opponents What do you like and dislike about fighting games? 2741249-2532589063-PFUsQ
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: What do you like and dislike about fighting games?   What do you like and dislike about fighting games? EmptyNovember 29th 2017, 8:38 am

uh for me I like see and play a fightin game, is great and nice work see some videogames in general and fighting game too, I hear the music, sound is great for me too!! some fighthing games are great jewels!!

I dislike much things but is large list hahahahahha What do you like and dislike about fighting games? 3876111886 What do you like and dislike about fighting games? 3876111886 jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What do you like and dislike about fighting games?   What do you like and dislike about fighting games? EmptyDecember 1st 2017, 7:43 am

The things for me to like fighting games include Arrow :
1) in my opinion it is a big evolution of most action/beat-them-up video games, more actions assured;
2) more actions mean more animation frames, which helps a lot to bring out a specific aspect of a character (i.e. various taunt/win/lose/draw poses can show a character's personality/preference);
3) more detailed intro/ending in each character helps to explain the background story of him/her/it;
4) more voices are put into each character = adding more life to him/her/it;
5) every fighting game requires a certain skill, and it is good for one's reflex/fingers training;
6) tournament capability to the max;
7) yes, I agree almost all fighting games artwork look very splendid.

The things for me to dislike fighting games include Arrow :
1) besides trying to train with fighters I like, also needing to try to understand fighters I don't like, in order to find their weaknesses;
2) some flashy screens hurt my poor eyes (actually not just fighting games...);
3) some fighting games (SengokuBasaraX/BlazBlue/GuiltyGear/MeltyBlood/ArcanaHeart/BigBangBeat...etc...) systems are too hard to me (my own problem indeed...);
4) feels a bit sad when my favorite fighters are ranked low in those "tiers lists";
5) keep falling in the same set-up tricks by the other opponent(s);
6) during a cool combo doing, at the end the last finishing hyper move fails to connect/to be executed;
7) some too-easy or too-hard CPU A.I.
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like and dislike about fighting games?   What do you like and dislike about fighting games? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like and dislike about fighting games?
Page 1 of 1