The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
What do you dislike about yourself? Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
What do you dislike about yourself? Emptyby GTFoxN6Y Today at 4:00 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
What do you dislike about yourself? Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
What do you dislike about yourself? Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you dislike about yourself?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2dover3d

What do you dislike about yourself? Empty
PostSubject: What do you dislike about yourself?   What do you dislike about yourself? EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 5:22 am

For me is I am slow in learning What do you dislike about yourself? 1340147569 get angry easily What do you dislike about yourself? 2297681634 often ogles at attractive girls No always having this face when looking at people: What do you dislike about yourself? DD0yPEsVoAA0bD8 but sometimes, I can manage my anger after learning from this guy: What do you dislike about yourself? Profile even some of my friends told me that my anger has improve quite a bit yes
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about yourself?   What do you dislike about yourself? EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 2:06 pm

Very interesting what you tell us, and this thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about yourself?   What do you dislike about yourself? EmptyNovember 5th 2017, 3:13 pm

sometimes i lose control of my emotions.
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about yourself?   What do you dislike about yourself? EmptyNovember 15th 2017, 11:44 am

In real-life: I dislike myself for being easy to freak out due to my inexperience in just everything... No

In MUGEN: I dislike myself for being easy to get mad by any MUGEN-wise e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bashing/e-bullying... No
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about yourself?   What do you dislike about yourself? EmptyNovember 15th 2017, 8:05 pm

borewood2013 wrote:

In MUGEN: I dislike myself for being easy to get mad by any MUGEN-wise e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bashing/e-bullying... No
actually there is nothing wrong to get mad with these e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bashing/e-bullying etc. There are people in some forums having nothing to do and try to provoke people for nothing. Just like for my case, recently, I got into heated argument with some idiots in my local forum as they keep on e-basing my other waifu girl in a TV show and I stand in to defend her by quoting their harsh and bashing statement of them with this statement and gif:
"You know what happen when you insult my waifu? You know what happen?" What do you dislike about yourself? BVbv7ZY by adding their names to my list Laughing then things got heated up there as the people there continue to bash me more No I kept on countering them by adding more gifs and in the end, I got banned for being a nuisance  No The admins and moderators there are so bias on some so-called normal behaviors members  No After I got banned, those idiots there made a thread about me, continuing to make fun of me Very Mad  At first when I registered and get into that woodlouse most lousiest forum, I was courteous and polite to ask my first question as a new user and got trashed by them such as they kept on putting such annoying gifs on my first thread: What do you dislike about yourself? 1Dsh5j9 What do you dislike about yourself? Sc7BuKP it was very annoying when they kept on bashing new comers there who are inexperience with the forum Very Mad most of my local forums are all like that No they like trashing people for nothing What do you dislike about yourself? 3855700884 there are no sympathy in the other of my local forum who is supposed to be the opposite attitude of that lousy forum. When I was asking those members there about whether are there anyway to remove a thread about me started by a moron from that lousy forum since I got banned there and I would thought that these people there has a way, but only to find myself getting bashed by these other forum's members even more ruthlessly by calling me a stupid person and using vulgarities on me What do you dislike about yourself? 1340147569 I am glad that there are some great forums around like Mugen Multiverse Very Happy with kind, open, interesting and fun people here yes
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about yourself?   What do you dislike about yourself? EmptyNovember 18th 2017, 10:37 am

2dover3d wrote:
borewood2013 wrote:

actually there is nothing wrong to get mad with these e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bashing/e-bullying etc. There are people in some forums having nothing to do and try to provoke people for nothing. Just like for my case, recently, I got into heated argument with some idiots in my local forum as they keep on e-basing my other waifu girl in a TV show and I stand in to defend her by quoting their harsh and bashing statement of them with this statement and gif:
"You know what happen when you insult my waifu? You know what happen?" by adding their names to my list Laughing then things got heated up there as the people there continue to bash me more No I kept on countering them by adding more gifs and in the end, I got banned for being a nuisance  No The admins and moderators there are so bias on some so-called normal behaviors members  No After I got banned, those idiots there made a thread about me, continuing to make fun of me Very Mad  At first when I registered and get into that woodlouse most lousiest forum, I was courteous and polite to ask my first question as a new user and got trashed by them such as they kept on putting such annoying gifs on my first thread:  it was very annoying when they kept on bashing new comers there who are inexperience with the forum Very Mad most of my local forums are all like that No they like trashing people for nothing What do you dislike about yourself? 3855700884 there are no sympathy in the other of my local forum who is supposed to be the opposite attitude of that lousy forum. When I was asking those members there about whether are there anyway to remove a thread about me started by a moron from that lousy forum since I got banned there and I would thought that these people there has a way, but only to find myself getting bashed by these other forum's members even more ruthlessly by calling me a stupid person and using vulgarities on me What do you dislike about yourself? 1340147569 I am glad that there are some great forums around like Mugen Multiverse Very Happy with kind, open, interesting and fun people here yes

I think 65% of my haters hate me for not following their "MUGEN standard" and they are mostly those very experienced MUGEN creators/authors.  25% are fighting game fans who hate my me-first/me-last MUGEN style.  10% are those who are casual MUGEN fans who just follow my haters. Neutral

About defending someone/something I like, I have been trying to my two (2) "MUGEN Tragic Brothers" -- Chuchoryu & Speedy9199 -- for long years.  It hurts me more when I see them both being constantly e-haunted/e-trolled/e-bashed/e-bullied by those heartless & reckless MUGEN Pro's & MUGEN Newbies. What do you dislike about yourself? 629558521
I don't really understand why those people need to e-haunt/e-troll/e-bash/e-bully MUGEN-wise the others in order to What do you dislike about yourself? 3876111886 :
- get more popularity
- get more hit/click rates
- get more LIKES
- get more friends/followers
- get more value (?)
- get more respect (?)

And, do not actually try to trust any forum admin/mod who has bias about you/me/him/her/it, even only once.  I have encountered so many of MUGEN forum admins/mods who are members of some certain "MUGEN Circles".
Like, if one day I (as a MMV newbie MMV admin/mod) became a total-bais-dude (I try my best not to be bais of course BUT everybody here should realize that I dislike any MUGEN-wise e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bashing/e-bullying very much...), then you/he/she/it shall not trust me any more... What do you dislike about yourself? 3419901605

Still, I dislike how I dislike MUGEN-wise e-haunting/e-trolling/e-bashing/e-bullying... No
Back to top Go down
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about yourself?   What do you dislike about yourself? EmptyNovember 19th 2017, 9:01 am

borewood2013 wrote:

I don't really understand why those people need to e-haunt/e-troll/e-bash/e-bully MUGEN-wise the others in order to What do you dislike about yourself? 3876111886 :
- get more popularity
- get more hit/click rates
- get more LIKES
- get more friends/followers
- get more value (?)
- get more respect (?)
they are over arrogant when their forums have become popular like one of my local forum No the worst forum I have ever been in my entire life No a simple question on my thread becomes a war thread for no reason No I remember I was asking a simple question about my ps4 like I got this error: WS-37397-9 and I do not know what to do, and one retard post this gif on my thread:
What do you dislike about yourself? Songbo02 this means "feel awesome?" it was very annoying No and another idiot reply this "knn, you don't know how to google search for solution is it? this type of question need to ask for what?" and he posted this pic: What do you dislike about yourself? Ki-siao-ah this pic's words means "crazy ar?" What do you dislike about yourself? 2297681634 I got permanent banned there after I counter them in their thread for revenge as they keep on criticizing my girl who is a actress What do you dislike about yourself? 2297681634 good riddance anyway, such lousy forum with bias admin and such, I regret registered there in the first place No  most of my country people are like that, once they are popular, they become arrogant No even oversea citizens who choose to migrate to our country have influence by them What do you dislike about yourself? 4008376456
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about yourself?   What do you dislike about yourself? EmptyNovember 25th 2017, 10:14 am

I also dislike how I am not familiar with Marvel/DC stuff (but I like Captain America very much! Laughing ) when I live in a MUGEN comic-book forum..........*sigh*......... bomb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you dislike about yourself?   What do you dislike about yourself? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you dislike about yourself?
Page 1 of 1