The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage Stages by Arachno-Man
BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge Emptyby Charmugen Today at 3:34 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:01 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:37 pm

» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 8:00 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge

Go down 
+2
erickablond
Mistah Jorge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge Empty
PostSubject: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge EmptyJune 11th 2015, 1:13 pm

All right, after three beta releases, here is our final release of BlueSpider, it was supposed to be released by BlueSpider (creator) along with my characters in the event, but due to computer troubles i had to release him now as BlueSpider couldn't do it.
Backstory is yet to be finished tough but i will leave that to BlueSpider
Btw: There are six Spidermans: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, white with iced-colored eyes and black with green-colored eyes, i've made them all as: 1,7,8,9,10,11 (last pallete is real spiderman) palletes respectedly, i won't make every one of them as characters because neither I or BlueSpider (Creator) are not willing to make them.

BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge Bluesp13
https://www.sendspace.com/file/x5vx4n
BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge Mugen010
Yup, BlueSpider tripped Spiderman while "RedSpider" was in the corner healing himself, but if you are expecting Spiderman to lose against them then...
Match Results:

MOVELIST:
(reminder all the moves that had web has been removed, every thing else is kept they just haren't listed here, only add moves are listed)

Lazers: 02  03  04  punch
(creates an orb (or two, depending on the punch button) that shoots 3 lazers, BlueSpider does a small jump if you use the   z  button)

Explosion:  02  03  04  kick
(BlueSpider summons an explosion wave, the distance depends on which kick button, if you summon the explosion furter than the oponent while hitting him, you will send the oponent flyng towards yourself)

Red Spider (helper):  02  01  00  punch
(BlueSpider calls for RedSpider's help, RedSpider jumps in (jump distance depends on wich punch button is pressed for this hyper) and summons (while punching BlueSpider's opponent if it's close enough) a huge barrer of flames that serves as a barrier for projectiles or to lauch BlueSpider up in the air and don't try to hit RedSpider, he's unhitable)

Trip: 00  04  kick
(From the original Spiderman, the name explains it all, it's an attack to catch your opponents unexpectedly causing the to get tripped)

Spider sting: 02  04  03  punch
(From the original Spiderman, a shoryuken-like special, nothing much to say about it)

Super Energy Ball (hyper):  02  03  04  punch  punch
(A Giant Energy Ball that doens't shoot lazers, hit the opponent with it, at the end of the hyper BlueSpider trows the Orb frontwards)

Super Lazer Orb (hyper):  02  03  04   kick  kick  
(This orb Giant Lazer Orb is summoned in the middle of the camera in the stage and it shoots lazers in 16 directions, but it's a weaker hyper then most of hypers to balace this hyper)

Spider-sences Mode:  02  01  00  kick  kick
(From the original Spiderman, for those who don't know what it is, it's a mode whenever an opponent attack, they are slown down so you can clearly see what they are doing so you can think on what to do to counter it, like dodge, guard it, or if your fast enough you can attack him first)
(Also in this mode you can't the neither the Super Energy Ball or Super Lazer Orb, instead you must use the other hypers below, but trust me it's totally worth to spend one lvl 1 hyper to be in this mode)

Maximum Spider 02  03  04
(From the original Spiderman, BlueSpider jumps into a corner and then dives at the opponent if it hits, then he repeats it a couple of times making it a combo, if it dosn't hit or opponent guards the first hit, the BlueSpider Stops attacking, also this hyper can't be used without being in Spider-sences Mode)

Crawler Assault 02  03  04
(From the original Spiderman, well he starts a barrage of punches and kicks, good for juggling, also this hyper can't be used without being in Spider-sences Mode)

What's new?:

• Win Quotes (thanks Mushroom89);
  • basics to specials/hypers cancel (doesn't cancel special to hyper, this is intentional)
  • gameplay tweaks such as specials/hypers do chip damage, trip now is block only low

Credits/Special Thanks to:

• ZVictor, he gave us the permission to use their spiderman as the base for the whole character;
  • Would like to thank RG_OP, we used his Scarlet Spider as a base for my shield, but now i made it in a diferent way (spriting way that is);
  • Would like to thank T.O.P.S, spaceman & Angelus_Silverhead, we used their Venom: one of his win poses (the one where he darkens the stage) as a base for my win pose;
  • Borewood2013, he helped me alot from the positioning of helper in the middle of the stage to fixing one special, also he gave me feedback for my last gameplay tweaks;
  • Mugen Multiverse, our home;
  • Elecbyte, for creating Mugen;
    And I guess thats it, if i'm forgetting you sorry, please tell by pm;

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on July 1st 2015, 9:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge EmptyJune 11th 2015, 4:55 pm

Great work, I love this character.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge EmptyJune 11th 2015, 4:57 pm

Bump!! I also need you people to see theese awesomnly made portraits by malekva1, just in case you want them
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t5054-bluespider-portraits?highlight=BlueSpider

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on June 19th 2018, 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge EmptyJune 12th 2015, 8:33 am

Thank you MMV team Mistah Jorge+BlueSpider for this MUGEN release! BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge 670481599

Too bad BlueSpider was dealing with his M$ Windows dilemma during the time! BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge 2399657483 

Now I can use this very unique BlueSpider in my MUGEN yay! cheers

+ intro, draw game,  win pose very interesting idea! Idea
+ all the custom sprites and custom moves very cool! Cool
+ the taunt life-up ability very handy! BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge 2581978278

Some minor issues I found:
- while the "cling to wall/ceiling" ability is awesome, I think you can give it a time limit to fall down back to the ground, for now BlueSpider can cling forever......
- for now both hyper moves don't give chip damages to enemies when being guarded/blocked
- the "Trip" B,F,a/b/c shouldn't be guardable/blockable by enemies when they are standing, it decreases the "catch your opponents unexpectedly" fun
- sorry but all normal moves cannot be cancelled into special moves and hyper moves.....
....probably due to the set up in the BlueSpider.cmd:
for example:
Code:
[State -1, lazer shooter]
type = ChangeState
value = 1000+ifelse(command="web3",2,ifelse(command="web2",1,0))  ;
triggerall = !var(59)
triggerall = command = "web" || command = "web2" || command = "web3"
triggerall = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger2 = var(51) = 1
The var(51) = 1 is never true because I couldn't find its set-up any where in the files..... I think it needs a proper set-up in, you may want to check the "Combo condition...." MUGEN code in KFM's kfm.cmd for a reference........ study
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Dynatron

Dynatron

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge EmptyJune 12th 2015, 2:00 pm

I should probably update the mugen wiki article. Still hyped for that backstory.

-Comboability seems kinda odd. Sometimes I can chain the LP into the MP, sometimes I can't. Despite this, I can combo MK into HK with ease. I can't put my finger on why I have difficulty with this, but hey.
-MP laser attack misses close up.
-Quite a few of the normals are unsafe on hit. Crouching MP and HP is -6 and -4 respectively. Standing HP is -7.
-Still has the spider sense. When doing the spider sense, he can no longer do the orb supers and instead does the maximum spider and the crawler assault. Intentional?

Everything seems a lot faster which is nice. I'll be sure to update that article when I have the time.

Edit: One more tidbit. How come there are no winquotes? It's a really minor thing since they don't really affect the gameplay, but I still would like to see what BlueSpider would say to his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge EmptyJune 12th 2015, 3:51 pm

borewood2013 wrote:
Thank you MMV team Mistah Jorge+BlueSpider for this MUGEN release! BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge 670481599

Too bad BlueSpider was dealing with his M$ Windows dilemma during the time! BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge 2399657483 

Now I can use this very unique BlueSpider in my MUGEN yay! cheers

+ intro, draw game,  win pose very interesting idea! Idea
+ all the custom sprites and custom moves very cool! Cool
+ the taunt life-up ability very handy! BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge 2581978278

Some minor issues I found:
- while the "cling to wall/ceiling" ability is awesome, I think you can give it a time limit to fall down back to the ground, for now BlueSpider can cling forever......
- for now both hyper moves don't give chip damages to enemies when being guarded/blocked
- the "Trip" B,F,a/b/c shouldn't be guardable/blockable by enemies when they are standing, it decreases the "catch your opponents unexpectedly" fun
- sorry but all normal moves cannot be cancelled into special moves and hyper moves.....
....probably due to the set up in the BlueSpider.cmd:
for example:
Code:
[State -1, lazer shooter]
type = ChangeState
value = 1000+ifelse(command="web3",2,ifelse(command="web2",1,0))  ;
triggerall = !var(59)
triggerall = command = "web" || command = "web2" || command = "web3"
triggerall = statetype != A
trigger1 = ctrl
trigger2 = var(51) = 1
The var(51) = 1 is never true because I couldn't find its set-up any where in the files..... I think it needs a proper set-up in, you may want to check the "Combo condition...." MUGEN code in KFM's kfm.cmd for a reference........ study
Well i guess i've got some work to do.... thanks for pointing me out theese flaws, will update link soon...

Mushroom89 wrote:
I should probably update the mugen wiki article. Still hyped for that backstory.

-Comboability seems kinda odd. Sometimes I can chain the LP into the MP, sometimes I can't. Despite this, I can combo MK into HK with ease. I can't put my finger on why I have difficulty with this, but hey.
-MP laser attack misses close up.
-Quite a few of the normals are unsafe on hit. Crouching MP and HP is -6 and -4 respectively. Standing HP is -7.
-Still has the spider sense. When doing the spider sense, he can no longer do the orb supers and instead does the maximum spider and the crawler assault. Intentional?

Everything seems a lot faster which is nice. I'll be sure to update that article when I have the time.

Edit: One more tidbit. How come there are no winquotes? It's a really minor thing since they don't really affect the gameplay, but I still would like to see what BlueSpider would say to his opponent.
That's odd... i never missed the mp lazer attacks... and yes the spider-sence stuff is intencional, i just forgot to include those hypers in the movelist, after all it's based on Spiderman
I would also know what would BlueSpider say, but i'm not him... so i will ask him about it
BTW.. no need to update the article yet... i will make an update to fix bugs, you might want to check it out later?

Last edited by Mistah Jorge on June 13th 2015, 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge EmptyJune 12th 2015, 10:19 pm

congrats on the final release version Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
blacktiefamily

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge EmptyJune 19th 2015, 2:06 am

he could be the blue beetle of marvel or something like that
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge EmptyJuly 1st 2015, 9:33 am

Bump!!!! due to BlueSpider being updated to tweak his gameplay and add him some quotes, sorry for taking so long (and accidentaly fooling you) folks, this is his true final release.
Check his "What's new" in first post to see what i made new for him...
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge EmptyJuly 2nd 2015, 7:22 am

There is no such thing such as "update took so long" in MUGEN!  Some MUGEN people don't believe in updates; they want MUGEN releases some perfect ones the first time........ riiiggghhht

So, any MUGEN content updates are very welcomed!  No matter how long it takes and how many times it gives!  By the way this is your MUGEN release topic so I think you can feel free to update it any time you want! Wink

Good update news of BlueSpider indeed! yes   Thank you very much! BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge 705151839
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge   BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge Empty

Back to top Go down

BlueSpider, final release by BlueSpider and Mistah Jorge
Page 1 of 1