The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Ai Patch for DivineWolf Juli "made" by Mistah Jorge Emptyby MERK_U Today at 1:51 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Ai Patch for DivineWolf Juli "made" by Mistah Jorge Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:40 pm

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Ai Patch for DivineWolf Juli "made" by Mistah Jorge Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 1:37 pm

» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Ai Patch for DivineWolf Juli "made" by Mistah Jorge Emptyby yolomate Today at 1:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ai Patch for DivineWolf Juli "made" by Mistah Jorge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

Ai Patch for DivineWolf Juli "made" by Mistah Jorge Empty
PostSubject: Ai Patch for DivineWolf Juli "made" by Mistah Jorge   Ai Patch for DivineWolf Juli "made" by Mistah Jorge EmptySeptember 29th 2017, 3:49 pm

So here's an Ai patch from Juli, "made" by  me.
She plays pretty much like cammy from pots if you select her palettes from 7 to 12, (that's litterally 90% of juli's gameplay for those who don't know), so i slapped cammy's Ai to juli, gave some tweaks and called a day (that should explain the tittle if you're wondering why is this the tittle), i fiddled with her code to add ai too (Not the commands section, i mean the code for the moves themselves), but she should be close to how she was before i did stuff.

It's not worth much credit to me, I only coded the Ai for one or two moves the rest is copied from said cammy, i only did this for myself, but i decided to shared it in case you don't like Ai-less characters and don't want to do it yourself.

Download the Ai patch here
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/r2d4pw401mpta05/Divine%20Juli%20Ai%20Patch.zip

Download the original character here first if you don't have it yet
http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=item392
Back to top Go down

Ai Patch for DivineWolf Juli "made" by Mistah Jorge
Page 1 of 1