The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder

Go down 
+36
LESSARD
CPurvis57
Mistah Jorge
galactus
yolomate
Doom
skhsato123
shanri
Angelus_Silverhead
Tsuyoi
ernes
brucewayne74
animaraz
malevka1
SUPERFERNANDOXT
thatguy
tank402
zombiebrock
flammableking
Shadman
Mazemerald
Adminbot
skillfrank
MDS_GEIST
Blade
wingnut
cravd
Arkady
dev
XXDreamBrotherXX
kyoman
Nicotinefist
Hypersonic
Ax
O Ilusionista
volzzilla
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shanri

shanri

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 27th 2019, 11:36 am

some of the most recurring feedback i received for this video was that the walk forward and walk back needed to be revamped. here are the new walk animations. let me know what you think!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 27th 2019, 11:48 am

shanri wrote:
some of the most recurring feedback i received for this video was that the walk forward and walk back needed to be revamped.  here are the new walk animations.  let me know what you think!

Fantastic
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 27th 2019, 12:38 pm

Better ... yes
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 27th 2019, 1:48 pm

shanri wrote:
some of the most recurring feedback i received for this video was that the walk forward and walk back needed to be revamped.  here are the new walk animations.  let me know what you think!

well done!!! now look more fine and accurate!
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 27th 2019, 4:00 pm

Wow, they do both look a lot better now yes I like
the new walk forward and walk back a lot personally,  
great Job Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 670481599 Very Happy  

well done volzzilla and shanri clap clap
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 30th 2019, 3:09 pm

@shanri
shanri wrote:

Well, there goes my wonky walking animation feedback, all it needs is a startup sprites to make a transition into the loop, i'm saying this because:
This [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] instantly transitioning to this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yeah, people will probably notice that.

Well, i guess all i have to say now is that some animations need adjustments as they don't look as fluid as the others, all the attacks are fine, it's Domino's movement animations that i think that need the adjustments.
Some examples? Well:
  • I noticed when Domino's jumping around that it takes a long damn time to actually jump after you press the 06 button.  You need to make the animation for that faster, i'm serious, check other characters from MVC for reference, if you don't this will hurt her game play a lot
  • At 0:48 when she's crouching, the animation is too slow, it needs to be much faster, like i said above, check other characters from MVC for reference
Back to top Go down
CPurvis57

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyJune 24th 2019, 7:12 pm

sounds good, ill give it a try for this character
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptySeptember 14th 2019, 12:53 am

this video looks progressive.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptySeptember 14th 2019, 3:26 pm

Nice animation brothers, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Kashiek

Kashiek

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptySeptember 17th 2019, 2:58 pm

Really looking forward to this one! Definitely like the smooth animation for the walk cycles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8C8h0o6mLtf17l8JC5ptQg?view_as
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 25th 2022, 1:15 pm

other than a few things left, i was hoping to entice someone to code?

renaming topic to reconcile this.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 25th 2022, 4:03 pm

volzzilla wrote:
other than a few things left, i was hoping to entice someone to code?

renaming topic to reconcile this.

If nobody replies, then I'm here, but only as a last resort. I have much obligations lately and haven't coded for quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 25th 2022, 5:10 pm

Is it a code from scratch or is she partly coded with basics
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 25th 2022, 11:37 pm

@RobiWanKen0bi Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 670481599 Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 670481599

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Is it a code from scratch or is she partly coded with basics

nothing at all is coded. i should have gotten the files from shanri before he disappeared, but i did not.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 EmptyMay 26th 2022, 4:14 am

Ok damn maybe if you post the sprites some one will pick her up

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next