The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder

Go down 
+36
LESSARD
CPurvis57
Mistah Jorge
galactus
yolomate
Doom
skhsato123
shanri
Angelus_Silverhead
Tsuyoi
ernes
brucewayne74
animaraz
malevka1
SUPERFERNANDOXT
thatguy
tank402
zombiebrock
flammableking
Shadman
Mazemerald
Adminbot
skillfrank
MDS_GEIST
Blade
wingnut
cravd
Arkady
dev
XXDreamBrotherXX
kyoman
Nicotinefist
Hypersonic
Ax
O Ilusionista
volzzilla
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 7:46 am

welcome to the forum and thank you for the support.

domino is on hold right now so there can be focus on modok and dr strange. but an entire sprite sheet for her has been made, just need to be detailed up a bit and then ready for code Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 10:02 pm

IT´S SO NICE TO CAN RECREATE MARVEL HEROES THAT NEVER EXISTED IN 2D BEFORE,NOW
WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE NEW CHARS LIKE MODOK AND DR.STRANGE.

REALLY GOOD TO SEE THE MVC3 MARVEL HEROES IN MUGEN.

I HOPE THAT YOUR FRIENDS EDITS THESE CHARS TOO.

DAREDEVIL
ELEKTRA
NICK FURY
MOONKNIGHT

>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 10:19 pm

I know Ark has ONE of those characters on his plate. I won't say who though
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 8th 2013, 11:59 pm

Volzzilla i am your fan, i like so much your chars.

congratulations for all you.

Last edited by mazemerald on March 13th 2013, 12:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 12:07 am

I HOPE YOU GET TO RELEASE DOMINO COMING SOON...

Last edited by mazemerald on March 13th 2013, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 1:49 am

mazemerald wrote:
I AM MAKING THIS ASKING BECAUSE THERE IS NOT A DELTA RED CAMMY VERSION FOR MUGEN JUST THE KILLER BEE COSTUME FROM SF ALPHA.

THE DELTA RED COSTUME IS SO BEAUTIFUL,BUT THE CAPCOM MAKE THE FAVOR TO FORGET IT FOR OUR SADNESS.

FOR MANY TIME I AM ASKING FOR SOMEONE CREATE THIS VERSION,BUT SEEM THAT JUST ME REMEMBER THIS,HELP US TO HAVE THIS VERSION PLEASE!!
Um what? Also Volz your Domino is coming along great and I cannot wait to add her in my roster next to Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 2:50 am

AoCBane wrote:
mazemerald wrote:
I AM MAKING THIS ASKING BECAUSE THERE IS NOT A DELTA RED CAMMY VERSION FOR MUGEN JUST THE KILLER BEE COSTUME FROM SF ALPHA.

THE DELTA RED COSTUME IS SO BEAUTIFUL,BUT THE CAPCOM MAKE THE FAVOR TO FORGET IT FOR OUR SADNESS.

FOR MANY TIME I AM ASKING FOR SOMEONE CREATE THIS VERSION,BUT SEEM THAT JUST ME REMEMBER THIS,HELP US TO HAVE THIS VERSION PLEASE!!
Um what? Also Volz your Domino is coming along great and I cannot wait to add her in my roster next to Deadpool.

"There is no Delta Red Cammy costume. Only the Killer Bee costume from Street Fighter: Alpha. The costume is so beautiful, Capcom made the mistake of forgetting about it just to disappoint us. Many times, I've asked for someone to create this version, but it seems I am the only one who remembers this. Please grant us the wish of having this costume." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2013, 8:17 am

maze, i think you might be confusing me with another. i've never been associated with trinity mugen. nor have i been credited with a character release yet (though i should be later this yr Smile )
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 12:28 am

I NEVER IMAGINED SOMEONE COULD TO HAVE THE GREAT IDEA TO CREATE THE DOMINO,NOW IT´S TRUE,IT´S A AMAZING CHAR,CONGRATS FOR ALL THE COLABORATORS.

GOOD LUCK AND SUCCESS ALWAYS.

I AM SORRY FOR CONFUSED YOU,BUT I LIKE YOU TOO.

VOLZILLA,NICOTINEFIST AND ARKADY YOU ARE MARVELLOUS.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 12:32 am

I HOPE THAT ONE DAY SOMEONE REMEMBER TO MAKE JUBILEE OF X-MEN TEAM.

SHE IS MISSING UNTILL THE MOMENT....
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 12:42 am

mazemerald wrote:
I HOPE THAT ONE DAY SOMEONE REMEMBER TO MAKE JUBILEE OF X-MEN TEAM.

SHE IS MISSING UNTILL THE MOMENT....

there's 2 versions of her in mugen

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/1628-marvel-comics-universe/
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMarch 13th 2013, 2:46 am

u talkin bout jubilee and dazzler by twinimage? dazzlers ok but jubes is crap! her animations sluggish and sprites gap hugely. but thats off topic,i cant wait to add domino to team xforce lineup,maybe a felicia edit for wolfsbane? really love to see a shatterstar too!!! hint hint.lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
shanri

shanri

PostSubject: DOMINO MUGEN WIP PREVIEW!!!! X-FORCE!!! MVC STYLE   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMay 17th 2019, 9:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today I have another new MUGEN character in the glorious MVC style!!!!  This time its Marvel's Domino. I am helping Volzilla to get this character coded.  She should be in our rosters very soon.  This is the first preview.  Expect more soon.  I have many more MUGEN characters coming!!!  Be sure to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!!!  

I am planning a special release to celebrate 250 subscribers!!!!  Hope to get there soon!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edPVPjBwNX0&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by volzzilla on May 17th 2019, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : embed video)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCraHif9aaFxwGLN2CTC5R9w?view_as
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMay 17th 2019, 9:21 pm

for me I change the base sprite...I used other...
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 EmptyMay 17th 2019, 9:29 pm

thank you for that video shanri Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next