The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder

Go down 
+36
LESSARD
CPurvis57
Mistah Jorge
galactus
yolomate
Doom
skhsato123
shanri
Angelus_Silverhead
Tsuyoi
ernes
brucewayne74
animaraz
malevka1
SUPERFERNANDOXT
thatguy
tank402
zombiebrock
flammableking
Shadman
Mazemerald
Adminbot
skillfrank
MDS_GEIST
Blade
wingnut
cravd
Arkady
dev
XXDreamBrotherXX
kyoman
Nicotinefist
Hypersonic
Ax
O Ilusionista
volzzilla
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 11:00 am

volzzilla wrote:

there's a difference between giving an opinion and saying something that makes someone feel like they wasted all the time they did already and lose motivation to do more

Yeah, it happen to me few times when i was working on SW, if there were no smartasses on mugen forums, i allready have 2 character finished till now. Both SW & FS. You know those guys that never did even one sprite, siting in front of monitor and tell creators what should they do.

Btw i saw that users from other forums are not satisfied with this character... well in that case... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
I will follow this topic when i have time i will help you with sprites.
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 7:38 pm

off topic but what character is FS??
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 1:54 am

-Zox- wrote:

Yeah, it happen to me few times when i was working on SW, if there were no smartasses on mugen forums, i allready have 2 character finished till now. Both SW & FS. You know those guys that never did even one sprite, siting in front of monitor and tell creators what should they do.

Btw i saw that users from other forums are not satisfied with this character... well in that case... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

ive always loved your work zox. btw im on the way to start revamping IW, you keen?
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 2:08 am

-Zox- wrote:
volzzilla wrote:

there's a difference between giving an opinion and saying something that makes someone feel like they wasted all the time they did already and lose motivation to do more

Now I understand why the guys from other forums like CC, Scruffy, Atlas, MFG, IMT, and Unlimited hates you. You fellas can't take even a decent opinion, lol, I think a feedback would be TOO MUCH for ya. Laughing No offense.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 2:51 am

thats a bit harsh dev, besides CC, ATLAS and most of all those other forums are the same guys that hate and fear us, im feeling like im a mutant, haha
but no in all honesty i want to hear opinions, i want you guys out there to give my work another perspective,
volzilla has been working hard on this base, and has got to step back and see the wip from another perspective, and dev bro no need to cause drama over this, i respect what you said but i also know making domino from marrow base will not work, unless there is another base similar to marrow to use aswell,

p.s. those "guys" hate us coz of opinions that they had back at cvg, the reason mmv exists was to keep us away from these guys, enforcing there opinions on us and i work at IMT there is nothing there about drama or hate for anyone, infact when cvg started to get all worked up about character ownership, i left to work at imt
you might wanna see who actually hates who, you'll find it quite the opposite
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 3:13 am

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
thats a bit harsh dev, besides CC, ATLAS and most of all those other forums are the same guys that hate and fear us, im feeling like im a mutant, haha
but no in all honesty i want to hear opinions, i want you guys out there to give my work another perspective,
volzilla has been working hard on this base, and has got to step back and see the wip from another perspective, and dev bro no need to cause drama over this, i respect what you said but i also know making domino from marrow base will not work, unless there is another base similar to marrow to use aswell,

p.s. those "guys" hate us coz of opinions that they had back at cvg, the reason mmv exists was to keep us away from these guys, enforcing there opinions on us and i work at IMT there is nothing there about drama or hate for anyone, infact when cvg started to get all worked up about character ownership, i left to work at imt
you might wanna see who actually hates who, you'll find it quite the opposite

I have no business with you, Ark. You're a cool guy and I like you. I was willing to end this, but look at what zox commented. I don't want to cause drama, I don't like to argue with no one. Lol, even loganir or zvitor accepts opinions and feedback, think about that for that makes a character good. Believe me, I spend most of my mugen time on CC chat and nobody hates you, Ark. I'm done with this subject.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 4:49 am

fair enough, howz mysterio going?
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 6:24 am

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
fair enough, howz mysterio going?

Great. After Christmas I will start working again on basics and searching for someone to help me with him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 9:04 am

dev23 wrote:

Now I understand why the guys from other forums like CC, Scruffy, Atlas, MFG, IMT, and Unlimited hates you. You fellas can't take even a decent opinion, lol, I think a feedback would be TOO MUCH for ya. Laughing No offense.

Can they...take a feedback.... Character is not finished and you are allready giving feedback...You have when you finish your character a topic called feedback, then you can give it. Btw If they have balls for feedback they would not be working on their wips PRIVATE... next time inform yourself better before you start blabing around.

anthonyp21 wrote:
off topic but what character is FS??
Firestar

Tnx ark, when you decide to start work on IW i have some good sprites of my Linda that i have fixed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by -Zox- on December 15th 2012, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 12:17 pm

Official warnings to both Zox and dev23. Please re-read our forum rules here: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t184-forum-rules

Pay special attention to where it talks about respect and bringing other Mugen forum drama here.

All direct personal insults are now being edited out in hopes of calming tensions and ending any other flame attempts.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 4:34 pm

-Zox- wrote:

Tnx ark, when you decide to start work on IW i have some good sprites of my Linda that i have fixed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

no worries, i'll be sure to use then they look great

and dev, ill help or can get someone who is know very keen to help
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 8:57 pm

WELL,THE OLD STANCE CONCEPT IS MORE SEXY AND SEEMS MORE WITH THE COMICS SERIES.

WHILE THIS LAST IMAGE SEEMS A CVS CHAR VERSION,MORE TEEN AND SIMPLE.

BUT WHAT YOU SOLVE TO MAKE WILL STAY GOOD!

I THINK MORE BEAUTIFUL WITH GUNS,BUT THE CHOICE IS YOUR.

BUT IT´S NOT A CRITIQUE,JUST A FAN SUGGESTION.

I LIKE SO MUCH YOUR WORKS.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Last edited by mazemerald on March 7th 2013, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 9:04 pm

YOU DON´T PAY ATTENTION AT THE CRITIQUES,YOUR WORK IS AMAZING!

I WILL HOPE ANXIOUSLY FOR DOMINO.

OLD OR NEW CONCEPT DONT MATTER.

Last edited by mazemerald on March 7th 2013, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2013, 9:08 pm

ALL YOUR CHARS ARE GREAT,EXTREMELY WELL DONE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder   Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Domino WIP by volzzilla - requesting a new coder
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next