The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Giganta DC beta release

Go down 
+9
Mistah Jorge
Erroratu
Ricepigeon
NinjaRyu
galactus
Navana
yolomate
volzzilla
Shining
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2014, 3:54 pm

apparently, you missed this topic: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t3781-giganta-dc-release

someone else did the sprite swap. shining improved those sprites and got a little code help from someone to make it more like big apoc.

he credited said original person and the person before that as well.

and i don't give a crap about the ball in house house analogy. we have a strict rule on respecting people, its been there for a long time, its going to be pointed out by me when i see its not being adhered to.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2014, 4:25 pm

Shining wrote:
try to do better guys ,i accept critics and i know my limits ...you are able only writing and if you are able to do better DO IT...   i will be the happiest
i know that there are a lot of wips better than this char and they will remain sorrowfully only wips but mugen means infinite...so there are infinite way to do something
accepting critics if you dislike something you are able to erease it from your pc or you are able to play and improve it having fun
 Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 2297681634
Wait,so you're saying that you won't fix this Giganta character at all?
You need to learn how to accept criticism,and not tell us the same thing :/

@Vollz
I don't know what to tell you.
I get that you're trying to keep shit from falling apart,but the fact that you're enforcing it too hard and that the rule applies to only certain members is kinda dumb
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2014, 4:42 pm

i don't know where you get this respect rule only enforced on certain people bit. its enforced throughout to everyone. just because staff doesn't say something publicly all the time doesn't mean something isn't said privately. and not going to debate that further as this isn't the place to talk about it.

and i'll say it again, shining didn't code.

not to mention, people are not obligated to fix feedback. mugen isn't a job. people offer feedback and whoever contributing the creation can maybe do what they can if they want. so stop attacking him. you don't like the way he responded, maybe you shouldn't have cussed him as much in your reply. just because i said something about it doesn't mean he can't take exception to it as well, which apparently he did.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2014, 5:44 pm

Come on guys knock it off, are you seriously arguing for a beta release?

Seriously you are like my father and brother: my brother gets bothered with something, and gets mad, my dad then comes with a boring 30 mins useless same old speech wich annoys me, then my bro and my dad start arguing, my father makes threats for my brother or acts like if he was god himself, (he once puched a hole on my bedroom dor) then they fight, and they argue again, they they repeat the process. until my father bans my bro from "his" house and he returns 3 days later or until i get pissed and try to separate those two.

Come on guys is this going to be like my family? STOP ARGUING!
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 4:58 am

okay,first off I'd like to say I said "Do something like this", I did not say "do This" nor did I have anything to do with this character, so if you recieve a backlash for using Loganir's wonderwoman sprites to edit for your character that is all on you guys. once again I DID A SINGLE SPRITE EDIT TO SHOW HOW YOU COULD DO GIGANTA,DID NOT SAY DO IT EXACTLY LIKE THIS,NOR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CHARACTER WHATSOEVER. hopefully you guys got permission from Loganir to use wonderwoman first,I personally have had enough issues of lately over some of his sprites and dont need anymore drama like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
EngagedSauce

EngagedSauce

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 7:11 am

Erroratu wrote:
You do realise that he just clicked the "exchange sprite with" a couple of times and added a new pallete and just called it a day

hell
The sprites look awfull.I think you might have accidentally saved them as .jpg at some point so they got random pixels everywhere and got blurry.Or you just took a screenshot of the character from a cartoon or something and tried to resize it into an actual idle stance

The fuck is up with her hand

Hellfire is an infinite because it can OTG.

Doing attacks is impossible if you hold down.

Some attacks do almost no chip damage (hellfire for an example) while spamming rocks can take more that fuckin half of your health even if you block.

Attacks that stun the opponent do this to her
Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 Jup9tM5
I ctrl+d-ed so you can see the debug flood and fix it

You managed to mess up sprite priority during her intro,her body goes over the platform a couple of times.

The platform itself looks terrible,like someone scanned a piece of paper and just put it in the game.

What the hell is up with the damage on her drill attack,i literally dont need to use anything else except that,hitting the enemy twice with it kills him.

Calm down, buddy... It's just MUGEN.. that's all.. Just a fighting game program.. Get a drink or smoke a blunt and chill. No need to be all serious and butthurt about a beta character lol..
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 7:42 am

Thats called feedback you doofus
Its not bashing the character,its testing the character out and telling the guy where he went wrong so he can fix it.
Thats what the release threads are for Razz
Back to top Go down
tank402

tank402

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 9:35 am

OK,first off let's stay on the topic of the character and feedback for the character. secondly erroratu,vols has already jumped on you about the foul language and now your resorting to name calling to other members,man I'm easy going and all but this is a constant I have noticed with you and many mods and the admins have warned you nicely,so I am going to say it where you can understand it: knock it the fuck off! I am tired of seeing this type of shit constantly from you,your feed backs always welcomed but the shit Talkings not so please keep it to just feedback of whatever topic it may be. thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.youropiniononlymatterstoyou.biteme
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 10:15 am

You dont warn somebody about foul language and then say fuck.
Anyway,when did I insult a user here, holy crap
Doofus is not a fuckin insult.If I wanted to insult someone I would not fucking use the word doofus,mate
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 10:33 am

but doofus is namecalling and that violates the respect rule.

i'll say it again, you should not have taken the tone you did in your feedback. you don't like the response it gets, then remove the tone in future feedback and stick to facts only. i'll quote you something here you should have already read multiple times:

Quote :
Feedback is not only welcomed here, it is encouraged. And we thank any of you that take the time to offer it. But at no time does that give you license to insult our community or our members when you do so. We have a rule about respect at all times and we expect all of our members to follow it, including when giving feedback.

now i don't want to see you post in this topic again, unless its to apologize to shining (or whoever else) for derailing the topic with bullshit.

and anyone thinking of replying to erroratu, please allow this to be the last word to him as we don't need the cycle extended.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 10:58 am

I apologize to EngagedSauce because the word "doofus" was not meant as an insult and if he actually got insulted by that,sorry,wasn't intended.
That is all.
Back to top Go down
wemersonftj

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2014, 7:36 pm

great editing; Congratulations ..... was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 2:57 pm

http://www.4shared.com/zip/4yb3_g-Mce/Giganta1.html
wonder woman edit changed into new giganta sprite

Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 010

Last edited by Shining on July 1st 2014, 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 3:38 pm

Thanks men
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Giganta DC beta release
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2