The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Giganta DC beta release Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Giganta DC beta release Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Giganta DC beta release Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Giganta DC beta release Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Giganta DC beta release

Go down 
+9
Mistah Jorge
Erroratu
Ricepigeon
NinjaRyu
galactus
Navana
yolomate
volzzilla
Shining
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

Giganta DC beta release Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 24th 2014, 10:23 am

Now... Giganta from DC comics

Giganta DC beta release Giga10

http://www.4shared.com/rar/RWv7wmP8ba/Giganta.html

Thanks to Drowin for Akiha and wemersonftj for giganta alpha
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 24th 2014, 11:47 am

splitting off into a new topic as completely different.

so everyone knows, she is intended as a boss character.

- good concepts, especially to integrate similarly to apocalypse
- pressing A can be spammed
- would like a more custom intro sprite and small port, not just an edit of wonder woman. try editing from one of these...

Giganta DC beta release Giganta_Sprite_Edit_by_pgreedRGBGiganta DC beta release Gigantagrow

first by d-azulrgb, second by deanjo.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 24th 2014, 12:34 pm

Giganta DC beta release Giganta_Sprite_Edit_by_pgreedRGBGiganta DC beta release Gigantagrow

please created a giganta with this wip I dont like like apocalypse capcom version ok? try like ant-man ok?
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 24th 2014, 12:53 pm

This is a really nice character for a beta, however I suggest what you Volzilla says as well.
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 25th 2014, 11:59 am

I agree with the previous comments too, if you go with Volzzilla's idea I think
Giganta will be better Cool  Smile 

....this is a good Giganta in its own way though and thank you for the release Giganta DC beta release 670481599 Giganta DC beta release 705151839 
Back to top Go down
NinjaRyu

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 26th 2014, 8:08 am

cool  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 26th 2014, 9:49 am

Giganta DC beta release KGNfJPq

Somebody want to explain this?
Back to top Go down
http://ricepigeon.webs.com
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 26th 2014, 10:24 am

lol spriteswap.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 26th 2014, 10:36 am

Eh, don't listen to what either of them think.
Your character is good, keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 26th 2014, 12:22 pm

You do realise that he just clicked the "exchange sprite with" a couple of times and added a new pallete and just called it a day

hell
The sprites look awfull.I think you might have accidentally saved them as .jpg at some point so they got random pixels everywhere and got blurry.Or you just took a screenshot of the character from a cartoon or something and tried to resize it into an actual idle stance

The fuck is up with her hand

Hellfire is an infinite because it can OTG.

Doing attacks is impossible if you hold down.

Some attacks do almost no chip damage (hellfire for an example) while spamming rocks can take more that fuckin half of your health even if you block.

Attacks that stun the opponent do this to her
Giganta DC beta release Jup9tM5
I ctrl+d-ed so you can see the debug flood and fix it

You managed to mess up sprite priority during her intro,her body goes over the platform a couple of times.

The platform itself looks terrible,like someone scanned a piece of paper and just put it in the game.

What the hell is up with the damage on her drill attack,i literally dont need to use anything else except that,hitting the enemy twice with it kills him.
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 26th 2014, 12:56 pm

yolomate wrote:

please created a giganta with this wip I dont like like apocalypse capcom version ok? try like ant-man ok?
Hum... that would be a good giganta too, but i like how "capcom apocalipse" plays, it's unique, what do you have agains't it anyway?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i think that Giganta needs, well, super armor for the fist place, just to fix that stunning problem. Remember erroratu, it's just a beta
Back to top Go down
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 26th 2014, 1:36 pm

Devilotte wrote:
Your character...

Its a spriteswap. Its not even his character, its just G.Akiha with Giganta's tits slapped on to it. No effort was done on his part at all.

Devilotte wrote:

Dont ever fucking post like that again
Back to top Go down
http://ricepigeon.webs.com
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 26th 2014, 1:43 pm

Ricepigeon wrote:
Devilotte wrote:
Your character...

Its a spriteswap. Its not even his character, its just G.Akiha with Giganta's tits slapped on to it. No effort was done on his part at all.

Devilotte wrote:

Dont ever fucking post like that again

you are not staff. you don't tell people how they can and cannot post. i agree that general feedback shouldn't be replied to in such a manner, but you didn't need to cuss him.

in fact, i'm gonna tell you to please not post like that again. its not your place to tell people how to post, you didn't need to cuss him, and didn't need to belittle shining attempt. you may not like sprite swaps, but they are just fine if that is how someone chooses to contribute. the fact that he contributed anything is more than many can say.

and this is to everyone.

too much needless cussing. makes me wonder if a rule should be put in place regarding it, or put in a wordswap. jeez.

@ erroratu. plz read the needless cussing line above. what you said in feedback could have been the exact same thing without when it came to the merits of feedback. but instead it came off as disrespectful and rude. also, the base/floor; not sure why you have a problem with it since so many big size characters use it.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 26th 2014, 2:08 pm

It just looks terrible mate.
Like,they could have used a floor from some game or something,that looks ugly with that retarded colour transition :X

And Ricepigeon was right.
If a kid breaks something you dont freakin hug him and tell him "awwww good boy,dont worry" ,instead you teach him not to throw the ball in the house.
What shining did is literally just took someone elses character and changed it to look worse and called it its own,its not his :/
This should be in the edits/patches/everything else section

@Jorge she has superarmor ,the hand being coded as a helper might be the cause of the problem.
The helper probably has no idea what to do if its parent is in a stunned state.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release EmptyJune 26th 2014, 3:41 pm

try to do better guys ,i accept critics and i know my limits ...you are able only writing and if you are able to do better DO IT...   i will be the happiest
i know that there are a lot of wips better than this char and they will remain sorrowfully only wips but mugen means infinite...so there are infinite way to do something
accepting critics if you dislike something you are able to erease it from your pc or you are able to play and improve it having fun
 Giganta DC beta release 2297681634

Last edited by Shining on June 26th 2014, 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giganta DC beta release   Giganta DC beta release Empty

Back to top Go down

Giganta DC beta release
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next