The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Goku - Beta 2 Release Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Goku - Beta 2 Release Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Goku - Beta 2 Release Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Goku - Beta 2 Release Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Goku - Beta 2 Release

Go down 
+16
the watcher
Lord Sinistro
wingnut
NinjaRyu
X
Ryuuken
galactus
Adminbot
DARK!!
Ryon
Fede X
ReddBrink
Raziel
Cristianomelo
Mazemerald
Ax
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ax

Ax

Goku - Beta 2 Release Empty
PostSubject: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 4:24 pm

Goku - Beta 2 - Release

Goku - Beta 2 Release RNidmW0
https://i.imgur.com/RNidmW0.png

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h5h19jh6bj7rc5/Goku.zip

I tried to finish this but I was unable to. Though he has a lot more progress now and a few fixes. There are some bugs now though which I am unable to fix right now. The character is a little more cleaner and faster now with improved A.I. The character is no longer palette compatible at the moment. He has a new portrait and an updated palette.

This version has all specials and 1 hyper/super.

***UPDATES PLANNED***

-grab attack "gut punch"
 -Ultimate super saiyan explosion "SS3 transformation version"
 -super kaiokan "Great Ape Punch"

*intro,win,lose
*round 2 get up and music
*extra sounds
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 7:15 pm

dragonball is a great game!

your goku is very good!
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 7:22 pm

Thanks. Yeah it's finally where I like it to be. If progress stops here I'll be happy with the character anyway.

Though I gotta say now I'm looking at Freiza 100% and S.S. Future Trunks!

Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 7:26 pm

I had not downloaded the previous version, I must comment, this is an incredible job AX, and the sprites and the specials and hypers are pretty cool, good job.
Back to top Go down
Raziel

Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 7:31 pm

looks great! waiting for your Trunks
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 7:45 pm

Cristianomelo wrote:
I had not downloaded the previous version, I must comment, this is an incredible job AX, and the sprites and the specials and hypers are pretty cool, good job.

Thanks.

This version really satisfies me because it's the version i grew up watching on T.V. and it's also my favorite version from the Frieza saga. I'm particularly happy that I switched up the attacks a little from the ones out there. I especially like how my KaMeHa move doesn't have a slow startup like the others because I based it on Cooler's revenge version. Little stuff like this really made this release unique from others out there. I hope others will appreciate my efforts in trying to do something a little different.
Back to top Go down
ReddBrink

ReddBrink

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 8:22 pm

gotta say i freaking love this goku here is some feedback for ya
+great sprites
+love the hyper its perfect
- infinite priority on standing medium punch and kick

other than that its pretty damn solid great job ax Goku - Beta 2 Release 670481599 tears of joy
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 8:59 pm

amigo gracias por compartir ha este char tan increible ,la verdad y ojala vuelvas pronto con las mismas ganas de crear tan buenos personajes
thanks for sharing friend has this char so unbelievable, the truth and hopefully come back soon with the same desire to create characters as good
Back to top Go down
Ryon

Ryon

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 1st 2014, 10:53 pm

- Why did you put Akira Toriyama as the Author of this MUGEN creation? I know he made DB and all that but SERIOUSLY?
- Standing Light Punch and Medium Punch have misaligned sprites.
- Crouching Low Kick is misaligned.
- ALL animations are WAY to fast, Its so far it doesnt look good at all. Slow all of them down.
- Jump back has a fliped animation i think? Normally people look forward when there BACK FLIPPING, not looking back flipping then magically looking forward.
- QCB Punch, dude is that a mini spirit bomb?! You can spam that and INSTANTLY kill someone.
- QCF 2 Kicks, that super is WTF? What he goku doing exactly? he disappears, then there is so much going on at once. I dont even know what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 4:49 am

QUE BUENA NOTICIA!! DESCARGANDO TU CHAR. ¿TE HAS PENSADO LO DE HACER UN BROLY CON ESTE ESTILO?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 11:22 am

Link to the release topic now added to the forum index news block. Download link added to the downloads page too.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 1:57 pm

Awesome update Ax he is a lot better now in my opinion Goku - Beta 2 Release 670481599 I love some of
his new moves etc personally Cool Very Happy

well done my friend clap clap and many thanks for the update/release
very much appreciated

cheers Ax cheers Goku - Beta 2 Release 705151839

and just like to say that if you decide to do Freiza 100% too I wish you good
luck my friend Goku - Beta 2 Release 670481599 as I would love to see a good Frieza 100% in mugen
personally.....its my favorite form of Frieza Very Happy  

(I always liked his 2nd form too personally Cool )
Back to top Go down
Ryuuken

Ryuuken

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 2:23 pm

wow i didn't see you have updated that Goku he Looks very Great and impressive Now affraid
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 3:03 pm

@ex-07,

Thanks for the feedback. I saw a bit of code to prevent infinites in special attacks; I think it was an ending state of rest after an attack. I'll try and implement it for this issue. I kinda like a character that can do infinites though I noticed it bothers a lot of people so I guess I'll have to change this and especially now since I am finishing a lot of my wips finally.

@fede de 10,

Thanks. I will try to do more since I want to do more though circumstances get harder and harder. More and more do my computers break down on me and so leave me with fewer and fewer ways to complete my wips. Right now the current PC I am on has really slow internet that affects PC performance. It's also older so I can't run mugen 1.0 or mugen 1.1.

@Ryon,

I feel that no one should ever get credit for a mugen creation if it's based on a design and idea or invention of someone else. I credit Akira Toriyama/Nintendo/Sega/etc. for their ideas. The author is not Axking but Akira Toriyama. Goku is his idea, not mine, and so I only credit the true author, regardless of Mugen tradition or whatever.

In the previous release the animations were slower and better timed but I wanted to emphasize the super saiyan aspect by making him crazy fast like in the anime. Though I guess it was a poor decision.

And yes that is a normal super spirit bomb attack. The giant spirit bombs take too long to do in the anime. Maybe I'll update it with a forced taunt or something if the attack is successful?

Goku's super move is the Kameha wave. Goku first dodges all attacks using super speed and then reappears near the foe to unleash an instant KaMeHa wave from the movie, Cooler's Revenge.

As for the rest, I'll try and fix that stuff in the final update. thx for the feedback.

@dark!!,

LOL, keep crossing your fingers. Maybe Broly will come one day. I saw him in the fan webcomic DBmultiverse and I gotta say he got my attention. Surprised

@Galactus,

Thank you my friend. You have always been very supportive, even when I doubted myself in the beginning. You and others encouraged me to continue. Thanks. cheers

@Ryuuken,

Thanks. I like the updates to. The specials were hard to choose but I like how unique it makes Goku fight. I've never played him like this before so I am very well pleased that I have one like this finally. If only we could all make our own Goku versions a reality. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 4:39 pm

Thank you for sharing this Goku. Smile I like the design and I was wondering, Will there be more special moves and attacks from the rest of DBZ or will it just be Freeza Saga? Also have you thought about making him be able to transform from normal Goku up to Super Saiyan 3? It made me smile that you put Akira Toriyama as the creator lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku - Beta 2 Release   Goku - Beta 2 Release Empty

Back to top Go down

Goku - Beta 2 Release
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next