The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Interactive Mugen Discussion Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Interactive Mugen Discussion Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Interactive Mugen Discussion Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Interactive Mugen Discussion Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Interactive Mugen Discussion

Go down 
+13
Enso
candido159
Minun
Adminbot
Mistah Jorge
volzzilla
Fron84
Tsuyoi
Theredragon
BlueSpiderX
XXDreamBrotherXX
Red Hood
ELECTRO
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

Interactive Mugen Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 1:43 am

If you have any questions, comments, problems etc... about the recently released Interactive Mugen then this is where i'll be reading/answering them.

Link : http://electroslair.blogspot.com/

Contributors :
Spoiler:

Here are a few questions I can already foresee.

What are the different packs for?

Interactive Mugen : Has everything you need already in the download.

Interactive Character Updater : What you need to add your own characters to it.

Interactive Screenpack Install #1 : What you need only if you want to add Interactive stuff to your own Screenpack.

How hard is it to add in a new character?

Easy as 1, 2, 3, 4 as in that's how many steps it takes to add in a new character. It takes me about 5 min to add in a new character. If you would like to get the most out of IM then there are a few additional steps you can take for instance, better looking animations for certain new standard animations like Power-up health or get burned.

Will this mess up my character?

I'm 99.7% sure it will not. I've tested it on characters with insane amount of code and sprites like Leo by DoggieDoo and MK characters by Juano16. So far not a single problem, but remember to always backup your character before adding anything.

What size does the screenpack need to be to install this?

The screenpack needs to be 640X480. If not then you might get varying results.

What size does my character need to be in the CNS for this to work correctly?

A characters size should be :
[size]
xscale = 1
yscale = 1

Does this work in Mugen 1.0?

Most of it should, but I know certain stages like the Shinobi stages will not work correctly in Mugen 1.0. I would also download the stage pack without zoom to have the best results.

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a video I whipped up to help people understand how to install it.

Last edited by ELECTRO on October 16th 2014, 2:46 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 4:24 am

gonna try this now  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 9:28 am

man, i love your subway stage, i'm gonna do a gotham version with it.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyFebruary 8th 2014, 10:12 am

Glad you enjoy it! More to come soon.
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyFebruary 11th 2014, 5:36 am

Testing out stage fatality for Belgrave Square Labs, but the stage and finisher still needs a little bit of work.

Updated the video with the finisher completed, whew at least the hard work is done. Just gotta add a few more elements to the stage and do the other finisher.

Finisher 1 complete

Finisher 2 complete

Last edited by ELECTRO on September 30th 2014, 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 7:50 am

I always dreamed of having interactive stages in mugen and because of you, good sir, they have just come true. I am inspired by creators like you who take mugen and tinker with it to turn it into something new and exciting, like story mode mugen for example or tag mode, absolutely unique and innovative. Please keep these coming.

By the way, any chance of ever seeing a tutorial on how to make stuff like this?
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 2:52 pm

I doubt it because each interactive event has it's own things going on, for instance i'm making a Shinobi 3 stage where both players are riding a jet board and there are jet planes flying by shooting bombs at the players, which is completely different from doing a stage finisher or crashing into statues. The best thing to do is look at my code at something similar to what you want and build from there. I usually label everything pretty good and leave notes in the code so it's easy for me to understand what i'm doing, maybe you can understand it as well.
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyFebruary 12th 2014, 2:58 pm

Thanks mate, will do. Might try to add splash to Gen from Street Fighter's stage
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyMay 13th 2014, 1:48 am

Here is another sneak peek at what's coming for the second IM pack. This Interactive stage is from Shinobi 3. It has all the elements from the stage like jet surf board riding, airo Jets dropping bombs, sunken tanker to jump off of and water mines to dodge. I still havn't decided what i'm going to do for shadows/reflections and sound effects so please ignore those elements for now. I'll be showing a few more tests soon, but I want a few things to be a surprise for the release. Once i'm closer to being finished i'll send the beta over to Taybear for testing.

Video : https://youtu.be/KfgVQs_fIsc
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyJune 26th 2014, 8:59 am

More Shinobi 3 stuff to show off. You can bust a box & pick up weapons to throw, bombs to avoid, power to collect & enemies to fight.

Last edited by ELECTRO on September 30th 2014, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyJune 26th 2014, 10:29 pm

Dude this rocks !
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyJuly 19th 2014, 9:29 pm

BlueSpider wrote:
Dude this rocks !

Thanks AquaSpider Smile

;-----------------------

Testing again for IM#2. Thanks to DJ_HannibalRoyce for his cool Mareep sheep stage. There are some elements that still need to be polished in the code but for the most part it's all here and working.

Edit : Woops I forgot to thank Taybear for his MK Pit stage.

Last edited by ELECTRO on September 30th 2014, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyJuly 20th 2014, 2:03 am

More ! More awesomeness !
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 1:14 am

Now that I've reached the halfway mark on what I wanted to add to IM#2. It's time to release a public beta. There is no character updater for the new content yet so just run with KFM for now.

Link Removed

New content :

Belgrave Square Labs - Knock opponent into a trap door on final hit of the match. (do a standing/crouching standard melee attack while standing in front of the death chamber in center of the stage.)

Belgrave Square Labs - Knock opponent into the death chamber on final hit of the match. (do a standing/crouching standard melee attack while standing just before you reach the computers to the left side of the stage.)

Shinobi 3 destruction - Surfing and avoiding hazards/enemies.

Shinobi 3 Forest - Collecting stuff and avoiding hazards/enemies.

Deadpool - Knock opponent into deadpool on final hit of match. (must be done with an attack that angles upward.)

Pit - Knock opponent into the pit on final hit of match. (you and opponent must both be on the ground for final hit.)

China SF1 - Knock opponent off the wall on final hit of match. (you and opponent must both be on the ground for final hit)

Mareep - Knock sheep around

Last edited by ELECTRO on September 30th 2014, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theredragon

Theredragon

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 6:55 am

Awsome ............. downloading now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Mugen Discussion   Interactive Mugen Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Interactive Mugen Discussion
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next