The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Mugen Discussion, Discussion Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Mugen Discussion, Discussion Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Mugen Discussion, Discussion Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Mugen Discussion, Discussion Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen Discussion, Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

Mugen Discussion, Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Mugen Discussion, Discussion   Mugen Discussion, Discussion EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 4:06 pm

I always been saying this idea many times before. sometimes have you ever wondered why should I bother with respecting any ones work.  to keep their work form being edited.  seeing it's just a wast of time trying to say it's yours when they flat out edit of something form other games.  then again if some people make things 100% themselves  I DON'T AGREE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE IT in that case.

though in my case there far too many repeats chars.  and far too many amateurs out there. half the time one can do art but one can't code and one can do the code but one can't do the art.   I suggest in many place like MFG, MI, MIT MChina. only to get ignored or told my forum my rules nonsense.

my attitude on this if can't take and it takes forever to make chars. why let the best artist just draw a full char and the beast coders code them.
in other words why not just let the artist make the chars to make an archive of sprites. so any one can pick one up and code
and why not provide code for people to make to make them. at least any newbs can take the art and code them in or use a real coder and make something without going through pain of both asking for permission or having to do it them selves.

Ever since then. I been trying to do that with my char. (crate a archive I sprites and chars no has bother to make in order for other to make)
sadly I can't do both :Pit take too much time. I could though but it will take forever.

I can draw but I'm very anal about detail and making new animations instead of just recycling animations frank-en spriting only goes so far.

And coding is easy in comparison to drawing but it's the art that needs to be good though the only good I've been able to do is take to the next level though I lack the time to just do it all myself.  

It take days and night. and my age I can't go that far any more XD though animation, video games, comics is my life it would be easier if just take what I want to my liking and make it all ready just release it. instead of just wasting time asking others to let me up there char. :Pso far my dream to make Sprites and codes assessable to the public has been a wast. :PI still haven't stopped me form trying.

I guess this is my two cents about the mugen community as a whole.

Last edited by JEDDragon on January 5th 2014, 7:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jedex.webs.com/
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Discussion, Discussion   Mugen Discussion, Discussion EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 4:15 pm

.....We are a hole?
How deep are we?

I just read the whole thing and i have 0 idea what you meant.....
Are you saying that us that know how to code should be helping people who know how to sprite but not to code?
Or somethin else?
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Discussion, Discussion   Mugen Discussion, Discussion EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 7:17 pm

yeah that what I said. it far more complex then that but I doubt that hard to read.

EDIT OK is that clear enough for ya. tongue 
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Discussion, Discussion   Mugen Discussion, Discussion EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 7:35 pm

bump for justice.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Discussion, Discussion   Mugen Discussion, Discussion EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 7:37 pm

JEDDragon wrote:
bump for justice.
Mugen Discussion, Discussion Qsnr83J
Anyway:

Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Discussion, Discussion   Mugen Discussion, Discussion EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 7:49 pm

yes but do to lack of resources or time most can't so we end up with the nowbis if most don't realize now now spirting is a prob once it's done though  the coding should be far easier right?

coding they should some one who at can post a a code or just provide art but one good enough and has time to care all I'm saying get those why can to add something good for the rest to pick up
it's a real pain to do both. oh well I guess I should be the one to sprite far more then code them, and give it all as open source for others to use  is what I'm saying at least I have my whole life to do so. :Pthough gonna take forever. I would like it some take the work load off me XD it's a lot
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Discussion, Discussion   Mugen Discussion, Discussion EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 11:17 am

i just wanna add that everytime someone will code something for you, you will be disappointed and vice versa (spritingwise) ,
so i would suggest to have fun, ask help if you find someone that share your vision but know that most of the time they won't do exactly what you want cause you are not their boss and they do this during their free time too.
and this is one of the best cases cause some could release YOUR char without your consent and even say it's their char and not yours ... (7 years in mugen and i have experienced all of this).
Back to top Go down
JEDDragon

JEDDragon

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Discussion, Discussion   Mugen Discussion, Discussion EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 5:44 pm

yes but that not my point in this matter.

I guess what I'm saying is let make other sprites sheets for chars that don't exist as if they where ripped
though it world require a pro artist to make them. seeing there good at that it anyway and just edited them like the official games.

your right about codeing though but that not my main point it helps if someone give common codes that anyone needs

oh well. I guess I need to be the selfless one and do it myself then. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Discussion, Discussion   Mugen Discussion, Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen Discussion, Discussion
Page 1 of 1