The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» I never shared adult content, please remove this topic
Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)

Go down 
+7
CapFighter
rc72076
zombiebrock
Erroratu
Cristianomelo
ManicMagnet
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ManicMagnet

Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 12:33 pm

Hey readers,

I just thought it'd be fun to start a presumably already started (hopefully graved) topic on Mugen character collections.

I have roughly 850 characters, most of which are full collections of characters from different stories and/or games, so here goes.

The Following is a list of characters I have games from, with a rough estimation of the amount of characters in each section.
Additionally, None of the characters listed are duplicates, nor are they collections of the same character under multiple authors.
Basically, one unique character, from my most preferred author for that character. No dupes, no exceptions.

-Bleach ~ 43
-Dragonball Z ~ 134
-Dungeon Fighter Online ~ 25
-Marvel ~ 132
-DC ~ 96
-Melty Blood ~ 18
-Shades of Manhattan ~ Full Roster
-Blaz Blue ~ 10
-Vanguard Princess ~ 10
-Nintendo ~ 13
-Capcom vs SNK 2 2001 Millenium ~ Full Roster (around 60-70 characters)
-Guilty Gear ~ 36
-All known Looney Tunes / Boomerang toons, and Fat Albert

Various other Misc characters such as:

Homer Simpson
Peter Griffon
Big Chicken
Ronald McDonald
Arthas(full 3d WoW version)
Mike Tyson
Omega Tom Hanks
Elque
Psycho Shredder
Rick Astley
Killer Whale
Kraken
Legendary Ryu
Rare Akuma
AkumaX (aka SSJ Brokuma)
Brogal (Broly Rugal)
Ascended Remix Demon Ghost Iori

Cloud
Sephiroth
Tifa
Squall
Duke Nukem
Ash Campbell
Solid Snake
Blood Rayne
Kratos

Personal Nightmare Batman Edit (with AI)
Personal Batzarro Edit
Personal Polaris Edit
Personal Elektra Edit
Personal Firestar Edit
Personal Wolvenom Edit

I welcome Requests so if you're looking for anything in particular and you think I might have it, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 4:34 pm

Looks interesting. I Could post a photo of your select screenpack
Thethat would this personal elektra and polaris?
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 4:56 pm

Have you actually managed to make Wolvenom not sucky?
If so,i applaude you with all my might.
Oi mind sending me Dark Nation from Shades of Manhattan?
Back to top Go down
zombiebrock

zombiebrock

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 10:39 pm

yeah i defiantly wouldn't mind trying that Wolvenom edit & of your Marvel list ..... do u have them all in game? if so can u maybe post or PM a copy of your DEf file list of them ,cause for u to have 132 marvel chars non duplicate , u must have a few ive never seen & lol i have privates so im really curious about this
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/zombiebrocksmugenwarehouse/

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 10:44 pm

street fighter with most of the characters from other generations
Back to top Go down
http://captmugen.weebly.com
ManicMagnet

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 6:54 am

Okay so you want a Char Select Screenshot? I'll post an edit to OP with Screenshot and My Select.def Char list

Mind you, if you see a row at the bottom of my select with duplicates, it's because I use that row to get them in initially to test, then I organize them into the roster.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 9:59 pm

Will still post? I am curious.
Back to top Go down
rc72076

rc72076

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 10:09 pm

hey can you post screenshots and def file list of your marvel, dc and dragonball chars? im sure u may have something i might need lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.4shared.com/u/ouDNdfGq/rc72076.html
CapFighter

CapFighter

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyJune 18th 2021, 3:53 pm

there are three Marvel characters I would like to see created here: Deathlok, Machine Man and Jocasta. Is there any WIP with them?
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/captainap60
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyJune 18th 2021, 7:11 pm

ManicMagnet wrote:
Hey readers,

I just thought it'd be fun to start a presumably already started (hopefully graved) topic on Mugen character collections.

I have roughly 850 characters, most of which are full collections of characters from different stories and/or games, so here goes.

The Following is a list of characters I have games from, with a rough estimation of the amount of characters in each section.
Additionally, None of the characters listed are duplicates, nor are they collections of the same character under multiple authors.
Basically, one unique character, from my most preferred author for that character. No dupes, no exceptions.

-Bleach ~ 43
-Dragonball Z ~ 134
-Dungeon Fighter Online ~ 25
-Marvel ~ 132
-DC ~ 96
-Melty Blood ~ 18
-Shades of Manhattan ~ Full Roster
-Blaz Blue ~ 10
-Vanguard Princess ~ 10
-Nintendo ~ 13
-Capcom vs SNK 2 2001 Millenium ~ Full Roster (around 60-70 characters)
-Guilty Gear ~ 36
-All known Looney Tunes / Boomerang toons, and Fat Albert

Various other Misc characters such as:

Homer Simpson
Peter Griffon
Big Chicken
Ronald McDonald
Arthas(full 3d WoW version)
Mike Tyson
Omega Tom Hanks
Elque
Psycho Shredder
Rick Astley
Killer Whale
Kraken
Legendary Ryu
Rare Akuma
AkumaX (aka SSJ Brokuma)
Brogal (Broly Rugal)
Ascended Remix Demon Ghost Iori

Cloud
Sephiroth
Tifa
Squall
Duke Nukem
Ash Campbell
Solid Snake
Blood Rayne
Kratos

Personal Nightmare Batman Edit (with AI)
Personal Batzarro Edit
Personal Polaris Edit
Personal Elektra Edit
Personal Firestar Edit
Personal Wolvenom Edit

I welcome Requests so if you're looking for anything in particular and you think I might have it, feel free to ask.

hello friend, I was reading your post and I read that you have updated to Elektra .... My Elektra?
What update have you made?
Could you share it with me?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyJune 18th 2021, 10:03 pm

I'd be interested in your personal edits just to see and if you say I can't use the character in a video I will respect your wishes I collect to
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyJune 19th 2021, 3:58 am

Hope to see your marvel + dc roster, 228 characters is a little less than my marvel vs dc roster , I have 336 characters on my marvel vs dc roster but maybe you have something i dont have yet.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) EmptyJune 19th 2021, 5:54 am

fede de 10 wrote:

hello friend, I was reading your post and I read that you have updated to Elektra .... My Elektra?
What update have you made?
Could you share it with me?

The year of the post is 2014. And I believe your Elektra has been updated after 2014.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)   Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen Character Collection Discussion (Requests welcome)
Page 1 of 1