The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force

Go down 
+32
RenatoNat.J
candido159
MatreroG
Somm
RobsonMSH
crosspotts1.0
OGSymbiote
felideo
warecus
skhsato123
returnOfTank402
Werewood
kyo83
LESSARD
WARMA
Mistah Jorge
patz2509
MakeMineMarvel
I-Skorp-I
Goresickness
Doom
Fede X
wingnut
Trojanman704
Mazemerald
volzzilla
yolomate
flammableking
Dr.Doom
Ax
Cristianomelo
O Ilusionista
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force Empty
PostSubject: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 9:22 pm

After some really hard work, we are proud to present you the first demo of the project Avengers United Battle Force.

[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force 49mSOQb
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force 6qI61O2
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force SJO9ZWh
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force ZQcEFyD

INFO

Avengers United Battle Force was made using OpenBOR engine. Everything started as Doom's pratice project, so he could learn how to work with this new engine. After some time, he had invited O Ilusionista to join him and...everything got bigger and now its a full project.

The idea is, somehow, to pay a homage to the original Arcade game called Captain America and the Avengers, which every of us loved when was a kid, but with a new interpretation. All kudos to Data East and Marvel for the original game!

(But guys, seriously, that game has a LOT of size errors... Juggernaut has almost the same size of Iron Man? No way. And why the hell he would use a bazooka? The guy IS a bazooka himself, lol)

GAMEPLAY

While we use some gameplay from the original game, we added many things:

- At least, 2 special moves per char. Some chars have more moves.
- Each char is unique in some way: They have different values for life, attack, defense, power, speed and range.
- Some chars have passive skills (like regeneration), some have unique skills (like fyling mode).
- Breakout move (for dangerous times), rise attacks
- Unique AVENGER POWER per char, like a Desesperation Move. Consumes all the power bar but does a lot of damage.
VIDEO PREVIEW

(fixed) Vision, Hawkeye, Beast, Hulk, War Machine and Iron Man - Avengers United Battle Force

Download

PC download here: http://brazilmugenteam.com/avengers
Works in Android if you have the app version of OpenBOR, just copy the "avengers.pak" from the PAKS folder

This is a technical demo, so bugs can occur. Please, inform any bug you find!

Last edited by O Ilusionista on March 16th 2021, 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

gartanham and Tiagaodocecu like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 12:25 am

The link to download is not opening here.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 5:01 am

The game looks great. I don't like to say that fanmade games are better than their original games but this one just has so much that I am in a tight spot to say it. This game is better than Captain America and The Avengers 1991. I noticed some other stuff mixed in there to like Hulk that blends in nicely from those other games from that early gaming era.

I really liked seeing Vision here with his green colors to and I really like that they all have more moves and attacks.

The roster size is also incredible.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 10:22 am

That is strange, I can't see the pictures of this post. Is they showing to you guys?

For the people having problems with the download, Thy this:

- disable your adblocker, if you have any
- In Chrome, open a Hidden Tab (or whatever is the name in english) and paste the link there.

@Ax: thanks man. All chars colors are related to real costumes or eras. Vision, for example, have the classic yellow and white ghost costume (from WestSide avengers, I think) and even EURTH costume (green and purple). Captain have the Hate Monger (white) costume, and so on.

The roster on the beta is 10 chars, which I think is enough for a beta Smile
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 1:25 pm

How many characters are playable in this game? OvO
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 5th 2014, 2:39 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!  I download the game and workin fine!!!! affraid affraid Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap 
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 10:57 am

o ilu, which images do you mean as i see a bunch in the first post?

anyway, congrats on the release, i know you've worked hard on it Smile

btw, if you can get me a better 200x150 image, i'll put a better promo for it in the forum index news block.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 12:34 pm

flammableking wrote:
How many characters are playable in this game? OvO
10 on the beta. On the final release...30 or more.

Quote :
o ilu, which images do you mean as i see a bunch in the first post?
I can't see any.

Quote :
btw, if you can get me a better 200x150 image, i'll put a better promo for it in the forum index news block.
Sure, thanks!
[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force YnakOAU

Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 6:56 pm

OHH it´s really fantastic! the openbor is marvelous engine!

with a good creator the combination is perfect!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Trojanman704

Trojanman704

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 7:38 pm

I loved this game! Can't wait to play the final version. I would like to make a request for many stages to be added to make it fun and I will be wanting to play two player co op with my friends. I hope certain chars like captain America will have a little more health its really not fair when playing with some one like hulk on screen. I understand the realism factor but more health would be great and a system or store for the money maybe the coins can go to a slot machine shuffle at the stage complete or something, other than that this game moves well and totally rocks I loved the water movement, and the comic words on impacts, and new moves. Please keep the stages coming in the story mode I love this game so much I was on the final level of mass effect 2 and put that down to start playing this and went through the whole story mode 3 times (no bugs). [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force 670481599 [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force 670481599 
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyJanuary 10th 2014, 8:43 am

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyApril 24th 2016, 9:08 pm

Bor altamente recomendado!!!!
lastima que no lo terminaran ustedes dos, porque es expectacular y ademas da una idea para hacer a tiger shark
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyApril 24th 2016, 9:15 pm

Tenemos mucho más terminado, pero nunca se lanzó la segunda demo. Ilu tiene muchos proyectos ... además yo lo dejé solo cuando me retiré durante 1 año ... Embarassed

Last edited by Doom on April 25th 2016, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Goresickness

Goresickness

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force EmptyApril 25th 2016, 8:47 am

Es un juego increible, de los mejores Bor que he probado, todo lo que sea superheroes me encanta XD

O Ilusionista likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://miopenbor.blogspot.com.es/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force   [OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force Empty

Back to top Go down

[OpenBOR] Avengers United Battle Force
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next