The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Release - Avengers United Battleforce Emptyby dev Today at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Release - Avengers United Battleforce Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Release - Avengers United Battleforce Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Release - Avengers United Battleforce Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Release - Avengers United Battleforce

Go down 
+8
LESSARD
Werewood
kyoman
Doom
I-Skorp-I
patz2509
Playing Enemy
O Ilusionista
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

Release - Avengers United Battleforce Empty
PostSubject: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 3:47 pm

After so many time, here is the second demo release of Avengers United Battle Force project!

The game has evolved a lot since the last release and features:
- 16 playable characters (+ unlockable characters)
- 19 supporting characters (between NPC and helpers)
- 3 chapters, with more than 15 stages
- Many special powers, including devastanting Hyper Moves
- Alternative route
- Alternative mode for some characters
- Bonus stages and aerial stages
- Intense boss fights
- 10+ bosses
- Many itens and traps
- Custom voiced characters
- Custom loading screens
- Unique feature - Music tempo changes based on boss life. Works like in Street Fighter 2.

And much more.

The game can be played in Windows, Android devices, Wii and PSP.
This was a really hard work which cost me a lot of time and effort. So I wish everyone have fun with this Smile

DON'T FORGET TO READ THE GAME MANUAL!

======================================================
DOWNLOAD THE GAME: http://www.brazilmugenteam.com/avengers
======================================================

WARNING: Use the provided OpenBOR version to run (4420). The game won’t run or will have issues if you run in older versions

PLEASE REPORT ANY BUG YOU FIND.

KNOW ISSUES:

- Tactical Force has a random bug where he dies when offscreen. I am trying to understand what happens.
- If you throw objects against a wall, they will disappear.

Last edited by O Ilusionista on January 12th 2017, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Playing Enemy

Playing Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 5:18 pm

I've only made it through 2 stages so far with Captain America, and already I must say, bravo man, in the highest regard. This a AAA quality release no doubt, and it shows across the board. I know it's a demo, but does it have an ending yet? Just curious as I haven't made it that far yet. Thanks a lot for this release though, I truly love the sh*t out of it. It took skill to make it and it shows.
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 5:20 pm

Thank you so much for all the passion that you put on this Release - Avengers United Battleforce 670481599 , and congrats for your new update, you rocks O´ cheers and happy new year santa santa
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 5:54 pm

Uncle O i could seriously hug you threw the LAPTOP screen right now...you are amazing and this alone shows..i can't wait to try it out! ilu
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAay2Na3a66_BMAou7b_gjA
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 6:43 pm

Ilusionista has done an exemplary job. It's all amazing. Congratulations, friend. Release - Avengers United Battleforce 670481599
Also, thanks to all your collaborators. Especially Jhfer. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 8:36 pm

Quote :
I know it's a demo, but does it have an ending yet?
Yes and you unlock a character when you finish the game

Doom wrote:

Ilusionista has done an exemplary job. It's all amazing. Congratulations, friend. Release - Avengers United Battleforce 670481599
Also, thanks to all your collaborators. Especially Jhfer. Wink
Thanks my good friend. I need to thank you.

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 8:41 pm

Great thanks
Back to top Go down
patz2509

patz2509

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 28th 2016, 11:15 pm

I have a question, I have trouble to configurate the controls... Yes I know how to do that in options menu (I do a few times earlier with others Openbor games) but in your game the configuration dont respect the comands... like the arrows dont stay in proper place, he stays in buttons (square, triangule, circle and x... and the attack buttons stay in overall control like start or select R2, L2; I play with a PS controller but always stay in this order; Is weird but I start in player 2 with one controller
I solve that like you said me before (changing the controller 1 for 2) but the controllers are ok, now with this solution the controllers are inverted... not much trouble... the game plays ok... only in future updates would you solve that... please!!
My conclusions are the gameplay is very fast, but is ok, is like you played the old Data East game with steriods, enemies are fast and smart, the sounds are awesome, and the surprises like the rolling barrells, the bombs, the electric rays, the bikes, and the others are very nice ideas, the gameplay is a masterpiece and where is Deadpool...??? reminds me like MK games did with Smoke and Jade... or is the Easter Egg...??? or is a Spoiler like Marvel do???
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 29th 2016, 4:09 am

>> - Unique feature - Music tempo changes based on boss life. Works like in Street Fighter 2.
Wholly Molly this unique feature is so thoughtful! ilu   I am so touched man! tears of joy
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 30th 2016, 6:35 am

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 8:43 am

As a big fan of Beat´emup Games; since i found Openbor i become crazy. I always admire your works on mugen, and this project is INSANE WOOOOOW!!!!!! Muito obrigado O Ilusionista. The chars, the effects, the AI of enemies, the sounds, etc. "Flawless", what can i say; you have impressed me once more time. clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 8:48 am

Oh thanks for the nice words. Glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 9:58 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
Oh thanks for the nice words. Glad you liked it.

Bug Report:
After beating the game Beast's color pallet gets messed up and the colors go outta wack.
Some characters (Such as Captain America & Tigra) don't have any grapple moves after you grab an enemy and press up or down on the d-pad they only have moves on the left and right d-pad.
{Personal Opinion} I think Deadpool should be able to get knocked off the Tiger and fight without the Tiger.

Last edited by I-Skorp-I on January 2nd 2017, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyDecember 31st 2016, 12:31 pm

1- its a bug with win10.
2- its not a bug, its intentional.
3- won't be done, sorry.
Back to top Go down
I-Skorp-I

I-Skorp-I

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce EmptyJanuary 2nd 2017, 11:32 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
1- its a bug with win10.
2- its not a bug, its intentional.
3- won't be done, sorry.

Such disappointment Sad Sad Release - Avengers United Battleforce 4008376456
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release - Avengers United Battleforce   Release - Avengers United Battleforce Empty

Back to top Go down

Release - Avengers United Battleforce
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next