The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Cir-El Updated Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Cir-El Updated Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Cir-El Updated Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Cir-El Updated Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cir-El Updated

Go down 
+6
Macaulyn
yolomate
Beto
Erroratu
animaraz
Pilgrim
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 4:11 pm

Erroratu wrote:
-Her portrait is really pixelated
-D,F+punch misses up close
-Cant connect 1-2-3 punch combo
-Her crouching 1-2-3 punch combo pushes the enemy too far and the 3rd hit doesnt connect
-Her D,B+punch is unblockable :/
-When flying she cant do 1-2-3 combos,intentional or?
-With a full bar you can spam the D,B+2 punches hyper to take out 90% of enemies health
-D,B+2 kicks can be blocked even if it hits
-D,F+2 kicks misses the last hit AND can be blocked even if it hits
-Her insta kill hyper costs only 1 bar WHAT!?A MvC character shouldnt even have an insta kill
-Her D,B Punch + Kick hyper has its hyper spark misaligned

Also the hell is with her intros,she just teleports back to her stance?

All fix, except "With a full bar you can spam the D,B+2 punches hyper to take out 90% of enemies health" because I can't see that & "Her insta kill hyper costs only 1 bar WHAT!?A MvC character shouldnt even have an insta kill" DB,Punch+kick now spend 3 bars, but I can't see or understand, Insta kill, and I can't see any move, hyper or special who take all the life of P2, but If you want to fix that, do it and send me her via pm, hope all enjoy this update

Download Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/859foi
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 4:33 pm

Thanks men, the first version are very good now are best of very good.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 4:40 pm

animaraz wrote:

Or maybe not, she has a lot of critics, I begin to think that is an awful creation of a bad creator
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 5:00 pm

Here comes the personal criteria. Scans of who comes criticism. From someone who has a good character or a good stage? Or to people who are dedicated to finding only errors without giving solutions how to fix?

Even the most fabulous characters or scenarios there is a group of people who live only to find them flawed. The only opinioón that should matter is yours.
1 -. Did you like the character do?
2 - Did you like the character as you stay?
3 - Do you think you need to upgrade now?

Do not go by what they tell others, see the mugen as a vent and just looking for your own improvement. If you want to improve Question creators YOU admire, most of them are very affordable.

But above all, thank you for your work and best of the holidays and for 2014 for you and all your loved ones.

Aqui entra el criterio personal. Analiza de quien viene las criticas. ¿De alguien que ha hecho un buen personaje o un buen stage? ¿O de personas que solo se dedican a buscar errores sin dar soluciones de como arreglarlos?

Aun a los escenarios o personajes mas fabulosos hay un grupo de gentes que solo viven para buscarles fallas. La única opinioón que debe de importar es la tuya.
1.- ¿Te gusto hacer el personaje?
2.- ¿Te gusto como te quedo el personaje?
3.- ¿Crees necesario actualizarlo en este momento?

No te vayas por lo que te dicen los otros, ve el mugen como un desfogue y solo busca tu propia superación. Si quieres mejorar pregunta a los creadores que TU admires, la mayoría de ellos son muy accesibles.

Pero sobretodo, gracias por tu trabajo y las mejores de las fiestas y de 2014 para ti y para todos tus seres queridos.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 5:19 pm

Ill be sure to grab the updated version and report if i notice any more bugs on it.
-Havin some problems landing air combos,could be just me though
+You making that Punch+Kick hyper into a level 3 was a good idea!Also,me saying that attack is an insta kill is my fault.I tested it against a character with lower health(Kakyoin)
-I cant seem to combo from her light kick to her light punch and vice versa,same for her medium stuff(You probably didnt play much MvC like me,since i learned you can combo like that like an hour ago)
-Cant combo from her basics into her specials.Thats kinda needed...
-You might wanna make the bar refill after Cir El lands so she cant fly back up right away.This is to avoid people constantly flying up and spamming fireballs and thus easiliy winnin

I forgot to tell you in your old topic but i made you a port for Cir El.If you like it use it,i frankly dont care:

Cir-El Updated 2m2b3w5

Nice update!
The fact that you took your time to update your character and that you didnt just say "Who cares,someone else can update it" means that you are a good creator.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 5:44 pm

Avalon wrote:
animaraz wrote:

Or maybe not, she has a lot of critics, I begin to think that is an awful creation of a bad creator
Sorry for the double post but you post this character in a forum filled with people that like comics,so they dont care about how character plays.
On the other hand,i am a 2D fighter fan and i really care about how a character plays,so i will give you critics in hope that you will fix it and make it even better.
The fact that you got feedback DOES NOT mean you are a bad creator.Keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 6:54 pm

Erroratu wrote:
Avalon wrote:
animaraz wrote:

Sorry for the double post but you post this character in a forum filled with people that like comics,so they dont care about how character plays.
On the other hand,i am a 2D fighter fan and i really care about how a character plays,so i will give you critics in hope that you will fix it and make it even better.
The fact that you got feedback DOES NOT mean you are a bad creator.Keep that in mind

many people care, but many authors get angry when someone disagrees with their creations, many who loved to point where it could be improved decided to remain silent to avoid stress.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Erroratu

Erroratu

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 7:00 pm

The authors who get angry over feedback are usually little children that cant take criticism.
As long as the feedback is clean and nice "this doesnt work etc." the creator has NO reason to get mad
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 7:06 pm

Es dificil llegar a un punto medio. Los que ven al mugen como diversión, pasatiempo y una oportunidad de compartir lo que se hace y los que ven al mugen como un trabajo que debe ser bien hecho o no hacerse nada suelen chocar una y otra vez.

Los que buscan la perfección suelen jamas decir palabras de aliento o agradecimiento, aunque muchas de sus creaciones suelen carecer de lo mismo que critican.

Los que solo quieren compartir y divertirse creando se desaniman con la constante critica y pocas palabras que digan "gracias"

Faltan pocos dias para 2014, es un buen momento para que todos cambiemos y encontremos un punto medio.

Espero que aquellos grupos que tienen secuestrado al mugen, entiendan que no todos queremos personajes perfectos, que es valido tener personajes muy buenos, personajes buenos, personajes regulares y hasta personajes malos.

It is difficult to reach a middle ground. Those who see the mugen as fun hobby and a chance to share what you do and those who see the mugen as a job to be well done or not done anything usually fight again and again.

Those who seek perfection often never speak words of encouragement and appreciation, but many of his creations often lack the same critics.

Those who just want to share and have fun creating become discouraged with the constant criticism and few words to say "thank you"

Missing a few days in 2014, is a good time for everyone to change and find a middle ground.

I hope that those groups have kidnapped mugen, understand that not all want perfect characters, it is valid to have very good characters, good characters, regular characters and even bad characters.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 8:50 pm

siempre me gustan tus trabajos!!! clap clap clap clap  y crea mas char dc comics  jokers laugh jokers laugh 
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 5:17 am

lol what.
I didnt play against her in the arcade mode so i had no idea that was happening
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 5:24 am

Erroratu wrote:
The authors who get angry over feedback are usually little children that cant take criticism.
As long as the feedback is clean and nice "this doesnt work etc." the creator has NO reason to get mad

if you want do a good feedback, you must explain the good work and the bad work, usually you are ready just for the bad feedback, the  people like you will never understand what it means to make a full character,a'm agree with you, the feedback is important for improve the char, and understand all the issues, but more person ( me too) wer'made because sometimes you ( and others) gust give a bad feedback, instead if you underline the good work, and after give the bad feedback the autors can understand, ok this my creation there are good stuff and bad stuff, a'm going to fix the bad stuff for improve the char, but if you just give a bad feedback the autor get angry and probably become sad and lost interest in the mugen,( because the mugen is for fun AND THERE IS ALWAYS TIME FOR IMPROVE THE CHAR)now you must thank avalon if you have this char,most of the feedback said by erroratu is right, but AVALON You have a great talent, and all this stuff said by erroratu it's easy to fix, so don't worry take your time, and when you is ready, release the update version Cir-El Updated 670481599

ok i noticed you this time give the good feedback too, so a'm sorry if i answer with a litle rude  Cir-El Updated 1340147569 , anyway, Avalon you is a good creator and good person too, so use this feedback for become better  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Macaulyn

Macaulyn

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 8:19 am

Erroratu wrote:
lol what.
I didnt play against her in the arcade mode so i had no idea that was happening
That wasn't happening with the old version.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated EmptyDecember 28th 2013, 8:32 am

I don't have any problem with the feedbacks of Erroratu, my comment is for another person who says about Cir el "That's horrible", and I don't think so, maybe I lack humility, but I think is a good char, not perfect, with bugs, but I spend a lot of time to give her a lot of movements, so my comment is ironic about other, and days ago other person feel decepcionated when read that I going to help sprite jubilee, so I don't understand what's the matter.

About the feedbacks of Erroratu, yes, are hard, but I understand that he do to try help creators upgrade their works, and he takes time to test the characters, so thanks for that, and if I feel bad about her feedback I don't upgrade nothing, about Jarro77, have all the reason creators need good words about our creations because all trying to do besta as we can, about animaraz, cristianomelo, volomate, carpa5, fightfan... Thanks for all of your words, excuses if a forget anbody, About beto, don't worry not reason for me to be angry with anyboy, and I'd like to be a child, but I have 35 years old, wife, others problems like crisis and much more things so only want to be ironic and not angry, mi apologies if I take others to think I'm angry, about admitbot thanks for all.

And excuses for all, for my english, but sorry I'm spanish and like my works are not perfect my english too, but trying to do the best I can.

I'll update her and release as soon as possible. Merry Christmas to all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cir-El Updated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cir-El Updated   Cir-El Updated Empty

Back to top Go down

Cir-El Updated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next