The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla

Go down 
+63
gartanham
fuuka
OGSymbiote
MERK_U
NinjaRyu
Mantovani
carpa5
spidergoku
JARRO77
ManicMagnet
gonzaLOL
MUplayer
zombiebrock
DukeNukem 2417
Tumatae
CARNAGE777
Predator
mcircosta
DizzyTheConquer
ferreira
XXDreamBrotherXX
kokehackz
DimaLarin
SIRALEXBABY
Cristianomelo
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
RobiWanKen0bi
warecus
DARK!!
Uche
Midnight-Son
NinjaKombatZ
Ax
animaraz
BlueFalcon
spidaman420
Kaios
Angelus_Silverhead
mugenaddict34
Blagoy
Mazemerald
YoungSamurai5
Red Hood
galactus
flammableking
Adminbot
cravd
kyoman
Loganir
-Whiplash-
wingnut
Rjiggler
O Ilusionista
Quicksilver
volzzilla
T.O.P.S
ROLEINMUGEN
Nicotinefist
Hypersonic
dev
Alan Joestar
Arkady
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kyoman

kyoman

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 27th 2013, 11:21 am

Amazing update
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 1:49 pm

That's my point, this new position is better and is very far, but much to magneto edition ..
seek new positions to differentiate them from the others so although most hits are almost the same, the position of fighting is a big factor in visualization.

a eso me refiero, esta nueva posicion es mejor y se aleja mucho, pero mucho a magneto edicion..
buscar nuevas posiciones para asi diferenciarlos de los demas aunque en su mayoria los golpes sean casi lo mismo, la posicion de pelea es un gran factor de visualizacion. cheers
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 4:19 pm

I think I know what your saying, its still being worked on the basics, I mean most of the normal attacks are made, and I'm sure volz will be posting them soon, but you have to admit magneto bases and stances are very similar to the good doctor, we'll mix it up and edit as much as we can, as I'm sure we are not wanting to see magneto dressed in strange clothing, actually his bases are varied from my vision wip , and some demitri so not all magneto
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 28th 2013, 4:47 pm

Very Happy
if that, and it looks different that's what makes it unique in appearance.
avalanche like a different position makes a unique and friendly char.
ARK also follow.

si es eso, ya se ve diferente eso es lo que lo hace unico en su aspecto.
al igual que avalancha una postura diferente hace a un char unico y agradable.
seguir asi ARK.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

those of you who follow the request section will know that i got this stage as part of a hyper where dr strange sends P2 to a hell dimension. that stage will be used for it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 10:23 am

Awesome looks great
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 11:30 am

That stage looks amazing. What game is it from?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 8:34 am

from 'last blade' called musashi stage
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyApril 8th 2013, 4:53 pm

Mainly showing off the new and improved basic animations.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyApril 8th 2013, 5:13 pm

Doctor Strange is very smart. Thannks for video
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyApril 8th 2013, 5:35 pm

Very nice preview. Strange is looking excellent
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyApril 8th 2013, 5:57 pm

volzzilla wrote:

those of you who follow the request section will know that i got this stage as part of a hyper where dr strange sends P2 to a hell dimension. that stage will be used for it Smile

Just downloaded this amazing stage, and I'm gonna put this music into it! =D
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyApril 8th 2013, 7:04 pm

dr. strange is good work cheers
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyApril 8th 2013, 8:45 pm

Wow Dr Strange is looking Awesome Shocked defintley looking forward to him now after seeing that video bounce Cool well done and many thanks for the preview cheers Smile good luck with him as well Wink he is looking great so far Cool Very Happy

I love that stage as well by the way I think it is one of the best I have ever seen and one of the most active, talk about activity, everwhere you look on it there is something moving lol Laughing ....that is one Awesome stage in my opinion Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 EmptyApril 8th 2013, 11:11 pm

loving that scarlet witch looooooooves to hit him in the balls Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next