The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla

Go down 
+63
gartanham
fuuka
OGSymbiote
MERK_U
NinjaRyu
Mantovani
carpa5
spidergoku
JARRO77
ManicMagnet
gonzaLOL
MUplayer
zombiebrock
DukeNukem 2417
Tumatae
CARNAGE777
Predator
mcircosta
DizzyTheConquer
ferreira
XXDreamBrotherXX
kokehackz
DimaLarin
SIRALEXBABY
Cristianomelo
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
RobiWanKen0bi
warecus
DARK!!
Uche
Midnight-Son
NinjaKombatZ
Ax
animaraz
BlueFalcon
spidaman420
Kaios
Angelus_Silverhead
mugenaddict34
Blagoy
Mazemerald
YoungSamurai5
Red Hood
galactus
flammableking
Adminbot
cravd
kyoman
Loganir
-Whiplash-
wingnut
Rjiggler
O Ilusionista
Quicksilver
volzzilla
T.O.P.S
ROLEINMUGEN
Nicotinefist
Hypersonic
dev
Alan Joestar
Arkady
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyMay 21st 2013, 1:59 pm

Indeed Wong sprites look nice.
Back to top Go down
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyMay 22nd 2013, 9:10 am

Arkady wrote:
This is great, i'll start adding Wong as a helper, thanks mugenaddict34 for the help, ill let you know if there is anything else

You're welcome, Arkady Wink Glad to be part of this project, in a small and tiny way ^^
Back to top Go down
NinjaKombatZ

NinjaKombatZ

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 11:46 am

Make Dr.Strange throw a sprit ball and if it hits it turn them into a box!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mugenaddict34

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyMay 29th 2013, 9:48 am

NinjaKombatZ wrote:

scratch This special move already exists in Scarlet Witch project (released) so I doubt that they will implement it with Dr. Strange. We want him original and unique Cool well, it's my opinion of course Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyMay 30th 2013, 7:45 am

mugenaddict34 wrote:
NinjaKombatZ wrote:

scratch This special move already exists in Scarlet Witch project (released) so I doubt that they will implement it with Dr. Strange. We want him original and unique Cool well, it's my opinion of course Rolling Eyes

too bad cuz thats a move he does in mua1 oh well the request did seem a bit demanding though
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyMay 30th 2013, 9:32 am

Its not a bad idea, at the moment ive just used the same specials as the Umvc3 moves he has, but am waiting on some more effects from volzilla, with also more moves to come, i can certainly note that down, as a possibility and of course since scarlet witch has that move it would need not look the same, but we'll have to see, thanks for the suggestion, if there is anymore please feel free to post them, I'm all ears
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyJune 16th 2013, 10:14 am

not to go too of topic but does anyone know of a good base to make paradox?
hes created by dr strange
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyJune 16th 2013, 3:33 pm

well i actually wanted to make a paradox pallet for him, but since he is mainly black it didn't really look that great, but i did make one, along with a full blue skin
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyJune 17th 2013, 1:50 pm

intresting but i was hopping i could make one for i hyper of my afterall he did help the midnight sons
kindof brings up a special intro idea for not sure if your intrested intros are time consuming and pretty much for fun especial special ones
anyway im not sure if i want ask this but is he private doesnt matter much as long as i can make one my self i just want about 2 animations for him not realy asking for the sprites but maybe a few tips at making one myself
i always aprreciate the replies ark
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyJune 20th 2013, 9:00 pm

alright tell me mine is as good as yours
finnaly made him almost
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Uche

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyJuly 12th 2013, 2:45 am

Wong and Clea are Dr. Strange's strikers? Will they be in a Hyper Combo of his as well?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 10:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Latest video...

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 10:22 am

Wow he looks Great, I love it Shocked well done Arkady and Volzzilla clap Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 670481599 
and really looking forward to him personally Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 2800933067 

and personally Im that impressed he has become one of my favorite mugen
characters already, Lol Laughing

Last edited by galactus on November 24th 2013, 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 11:23 am

BUSCATE SELLOS MAGICOS COMO LOS DE ETRIGAN, ESO ENGRANDECERIA MUCHO EL CHAR.Y UNA PALETA CON LA ROPA DE ULTIMATE.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-sin-piedad-acto-1/paperback/product-21125063.html?mid=social_facebook_pubsharefb
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 11:25 am

good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next