The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla

Go down 
+63
gartanham
fuuka
OGSymbiote
MERK_U
NinjaRyu
Mantovani
carpa5
spidergoku
JARRO77
ManicMagnet
gonzaLOL
MUplayer
zombiebrock
DukeNukem 2417
Tumatae
CARNAGE777
Predator
mcircosta
DizzyTheConquer
ferreira
XXDreamBrotherXX
kokehackz
DimaLarin
SIRALEXBABY
Cristianomelo
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
RobiWanKen0bi
warecus
DARK!!
Uche
Midnight-Son
NinjaKombatZ
Ax
animaraz
BlueFalcon
spidaman420
Kaios
Angelus_Silverhead
mugenaddict34
Blagoy
Mazemerald
YoungSamurai5
Red Hood
galactus
flammableking
Adminbot
cravd
kyoman
Loganir
-Whiplash-
wingnut
Rjiggler
O Ilusionista
Quicksilver
volzzilla
T.O.P.S
ROLEINMUGEN
Nicotinefist
Hypersonic
dev
Alan Joestar
Arkady
67 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyMay 30th 2012, 10:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(old vid, but you get the idea)
Back to top Go down
Alan Joestar

Alan Joestar

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyMay 30th 2012, 10:48 am

Cant Wait For Dr.Strange! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alan-san.deviantart.com/
dev

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyMay 30th 2012, 10:56 am

I wonder how many wips Arkady has.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyMay 30th 2012, 1:07 pm

Gonna incorporate any (U)MvC3 moves?
Back to top Go down
Nicotinefist

Nicotinefist

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyMay 30th 2012, 3:27 pm

Hypersonic wrote:
Gonna incorporate any (U)MvC3 moves?

good question. Also, he looks amazing, i can't wait for this char Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyMay 30th 2012, 4:38 pm

this hasn't been updated for along time, and has joined my backburner cast of wips, until lately where a wonderful spriter angelus silverhead had started making some really great spritework, im pretty sure that he will be uploading some of the gifs he has made here soon, so keep a look out, when making the original edit, all i had done was pool alot of sprite edits from alot of creators (all with there permissions of course) and match up the sprites in colors and style, he was placed on an onslaught template for show in this video, but the plan is to make him have upto 50+ specials and minimal basics, to give him a blackheart style of gameplay, im pretty confident that he will have mvc3 moves in that 50, but will be looking to create a vast amount of powers to summon,
feedback on specials is what im looking for, the spritework will be different frpm the vid shown here,

and to answer the
"how many wips does ark have?"
only volzzila can probably answer that, coz im not even sure anymore, but rest assured every week i am changing onto each one to keep them trucking
Back to top Go down
ROLEINMUGEN

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyJune 6th 2012, 8:24 pm

Wow another great WIP!

Can t wait for this one also!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyJune 8th 2012, 1:36 pm

take a look at Yukari, bunch of possible ideas there from:
- the get up from knockdown animation
- teleporting self
- teleporting p2
- that hyper projectile move

...and whatever else i forgot to mention. Touhou chars have a bunch of great ideas for this WIP. in fact, if anyone know Touhou better, you are welcome to mention whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyNovember 28th 2012, 3:50 pm

so you all know, this WIP is far from dead. yea, angelus hasn't done much in awhile, and arkady has him on his backburner currently to focus on other things.

however i've been doing alot lately. mostly regarding collecting, editing and a few frankenspriting of things in regards to spell fx for moves.

that said, is there such thing as too many hypers? and before you say "only so many command strings" my idea was for example, the QCB+KK hyper divided into 3 diff spells. that would mean:
- QCB+ A,B does one thing
- QCB+ B,C does another
- QCB+ A,C does yet another

so i ask again, is there such thing as to have too many hypers?
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyNovember 28th 2012, 4:14 pm

Bolts of Balhakk!
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyNovember 28th 2012, 5:02 pm

Nothing against so many hypers, though it might make it hard to remember his moveset if you're going at that approach
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyNovember 28th 2012, 7:30 pm

I liked it, seams to be cool.
UMVC3 moves could be cool, but my personal idea is: do something totally different, because we already have UMVC3 version. He has PLENTY room to cool ideas.

I am okay with the number of hypers

Quote :
only volzzila can probably answer that, coz im not even sure anymore, but rest assured every week i am changing onto each one to keep them trucking

we are on the same boat. That is the spirit Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 4:38 pm

You guys gonna use voice rips from (U)MvC3?
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 6:25 pm

actually, when we get to that point, we'll probably talk to you about doing custom work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next