The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla

Go down 
+63
gartanham
fuuka
OGSymbiote
MERK_U
NinjaRyu
Mantovani
carpa5
spidergoku
JARRO77
ManicMagnet
gonzaLOL
MUplayer
zombiebrock
DukeNukem 2417
Tumatae
CARNAGE777
Predator
mcircosta
DizzyTheConquer
ferreira
XXDreamBrotherXX
kokehackz
DimaLarin
SIRALEXBABY
Cristianomelo
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
RobiWanKen0bi
warecus
DARK!!
Uche
Midnight-Son
NinjaKombatZ
Ax
animaraz
BlueFalcon
spidaman420
Kaios
Angelus_Silverhead
mugenaddict34
Blagoy
Mazemerald
YoungSamurai5
Red Hood
galactus
flammableking
Adminbot
cravd
kyoman
Loganir
-Whiplash-
wingnut
Rjiggler
O Ilusionista
Quicksilver
volzzilla
T.O.P.S
ROLEINMUGEN
Nicotinefist
Hypersonic
dev
Alan Joestar
Arkady
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkady

Arkady

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 6:47 pm

yeah i'm prefeing custom voice work lately, and hypersonic is so easy to work with when it comes to pitch and lines, gotta say i'm impressed
Back to top Go down
Rjiggler

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:12 pm

Strange and Dormammu. Super underrated, very excited to see them in Mugen
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:14 pm

with "dormammu" so am i
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 7:19 pm

volzzilla wrote:
actually, when we get to that point, we'll probably talk to you about doing custom work

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
yeah i'm prefeing custom voice work lately, and hypersonic is so easy to work with when it comes to pitch and lines, gotta say i'm impressed

Well I'm flattered, but I'm not sure how well I can perform Strange's voice.

Speaking of voices, sorry for going off topic for a min, but I think I should try to increase the volume on Vision's clips. That alright?

nope, i can do that, plus i would have to re synthisize all of them, that isn't gonna happen (already spent a full day on that)
volume is not an issue
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 9:48 pm

I cannot wait!!
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyNovember 29th 2012, 11:34 pm

Hypersonic wrote:

Speaking of voices, sorry for going off topic for a min, but I think I should try to increase the volume on Vision's clips. That alright?

nope, i can do that, plus i would have to re synthisize all of them, that isn't gonna happen (already spent a full day on that)
volume is not an issue
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2012, 12:58 am

Okay, I was just worried that he might sound a bit too quiet.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 2:44 pm

need a little help.

making a hyper that involves a pillar of flame. but i need someone to point me to a char with an effect like that already. think like arlequin spawn pillar for minimum size.

plz let me know of ideas of chars to look into. thanx
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 4:40 pm

kenji = warzard
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 8:42 pm

Ya know what, why not I'll give voicing Strange a shot.

Send me the lines via PM and I'll get back to ya
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 12:27 am

hell yeah hyper, just do the lines from umvc3 first then we can add in more

if you want look up wikia dr strange quotes, then pick some more famous lines
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 9:11 am

@arkady - not wide enough, need a bigger pillar

@hyper - look here too: http://marvelvscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Strange
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 3:02 pm

Voice clips sent
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 4:17 pm

[quote="volzzilla"]@arkady - not wide enough, need a bigger pillar

i can edit it to be size specific
, also black heart was my motovation for the style of specials, and i know he has something similar fire pillar, ice pillar, adn storm pillar

got the clips
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 4:33 pm

I know Thanos has stone pillars but you probably already have that.

Just out of curiosity, I know you're wanting to make this Strange more original and not go for a (U)MvC3 conversion, but are there any moves from that version that peek your interest? I really like the Seven Rings of Raggadorr counter hyper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla   Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Steven Strange by Angelus Sliverhead, Arkady and volzzilla
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next