The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Metallo Released - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:22 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Metallo Released - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:21 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Metallo Released - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:09 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Metallo Released - Page 4 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Today at 5:07 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Metallo Released

Go down 
+16
wingnut
Fightfan
candido159
NinjaRyu
kyoman
cravd
ldpp
lucaster
patz2509
logansam
kanodoom
Melter
Angelus_Silverhead
Erroratu
XXDreamBrotherXX
JARRO77
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Metallo Released - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 5:13 pm

This Metallo version is REALLY COOL. Perfect and solid work. I like the quality and number of hypers for a character.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 12:36 am

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
I should have the fixed palette done either tonight or tomorrow (Australian Time) The sprites are done and have been sent to Jarro77 but I now have to build the SFF again and realign the sprites. Once that's done I'll be sending it to him and from there a few animations will need to be fixed as well as code added (ie. infinite strong punch fix and damage increase against kryptonians)

WOOOOOW MAN, THIS SOUND EPIC!!!!, Really Thanks, Man Smile, i really appreciate it :)I credit you for all this stuff Smile ,you're improving a lot,the character☀ sunny 

for kanodom: yea Man,finally i can dream too with this palette hehehe

for Angelus, thanks Man farao   ,and with the big help of XXDreamBrotherXX the char become 100 time better Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 6:47 pm

Patience is a virtue. Pal was fixed days ago, now we're working on fixing bugs and adding new stuff for the update. Me and Jarro77 have been contacting each other privately
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 8:06 pm

This is why I encourage releases and enjoy betas and alphas; it gets members involved with each other, spriters and coders join into teams and share the workload to bring out incredible updates.

cheers 

Hey MMV Forum, you guys are awesome!!!! sunny 

Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 9:58 am

Ok, after rebuilding the SFF, with the pal fix applied, I hit a wall actually getting the new pals to show up in game. After hours of trying different things and playing with remappal I still could not get it to work.

But I have good news! I finally figured out the stance animation didn't use 0,0. Once I fixed that and move a few sprites around everything worked smoothly. Also added some other code snippets and sent the char to Jarro77 to fix up one more thing.

When he decides to release I'll give a full rundown of the changes made but for now I got you something golden:
Metallo Released - Page 4 Gold_p12

Last edited by XXDreamBrotherXX on November 11th 2013, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 11:18 am

i have no words really..... you fix more stuff, and i really like the palette!! i really appreciate it MAN, Twisted Evil THANKS SO MUCH REALLY sunny ( hope i can make the update soon with more stuff)
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 4:32 pm

nice char!

i am sure the dc world is receiving the special attention now!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 EmptyNovember 12th 2013, 1:22 pm

Thanks kanodoom for all the support Smile thanks mazemerald glad you like the char Smile

guys for the update with palette and other stuff, i have intention to do one special move for hit the opponent in the air, like this

Metallo Released - Page 4 L8PQxwE

i make this sprite Metallo Released - Page 4 Q31AzNw how you can see i don't have the head, because i need a head in the same position for make the optic beam in the air, i try at edit the head, but the result is bad so, if some spriter want help me for make the head pls contact me Smile 

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 EmptyNovember 12th 2013, 3:12 pm

excelent work jarro!!!! congratulations
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 EmptyNovember 14th 2013, 7:00 am

about the head for now nothing i cant use this prite, i have already make 2 new special moves, ( i need the code for 1 special), about the palette, probably XXDreamBrotherXX for now is busy, he already fix and add,some stuff in metallo sunny , so i think the best solution is waiting for his return Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Metallo Released
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next