The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Metallo Released Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Metallo Released Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Metallo Released Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Metallo Released Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Metallo Released

Go down 
+16
wingnut
Fightfan
candido159
NinjaRyu
kyoman
cravd
ldpp
lucaster
patz2509
logansam
kanodoom
Melter
Angelus_Silverhead
Erroratu
XXDreamBrotherXX
JARRO77
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 2:18 am

Hi all this is my 4 char, My Version of ( Metallo DC)

Stand
Metallo Released VCc1Lwb

TauntMetallo Released 8kw0pAc

This char have:

Basics attacks
2 intro
3 win pose
taunt
7 Special Moves
7 Hyper Moves

Link for the char:   http://www.mediafire.com/download/ui6ww9p89z8k394/Metallo.zip

Credits
---------------------------
some month ago i see this metallo in one mugen forum,  the originary idea was, made a metallo forum vip, and  there was different concept of metallo made by different Autors,   when i see the post, i realy like the concept made by deanjo2000 ( my actualy version), he show the own concept and make
approximately 10 sprite,but the char for some reasons not been continued, i decide to make the full char with the concept made by Deanjo, i take only 1 sprite of him, the sprite of my win pose apocalypse-metallo and i take 3 different  sprite of the head, for edit after the head for the future animations, i write this because the originary concept was from deanjo2000, but was just a concept of 4 years ago, some month ago i see the discussion and i decide to make the full char, i don't never talked with deanjo2000 because i think it's not necessary i take only 1 sprite, i write this  to clarify everything, but the char it's mine, i make all the sprite,sounds,moves,code for moves and all,i think it's right give credit to deanjo2000 for the originary concept

Thanks: to Volzilla for the help in portrait  and small portrait, and the feedback for fix some moves
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 3:45 am

You are really coming along!

Great work, I have to say this is your best char to date. For all those testing in FF I had pal issues during Get Hits, however, in game the issue does not take affect.

Again well done, keep it up
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 4:01 am

-Some of his hypers give power back
-Why is D,F+a a different move than D,F+b,same thing goes for D,B+c,thats not how MvC works

Other than that i cant find anything bad currently,a solid release in my opinion

Edit:Strong punch can hit 15 times in the corner if timed right and take a bunch of health from the enemy
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 4:07 am

Jarro, man... IT IS FANTASTIC!!! You are really cool and all your works are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Melter

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 4:19 am

Erroratu wrote:

-Why is D,F+a a different move than D,F+b,same thing goes for D,B+c,thats not how MvC works
Yes, this is my problem with this chars. Same with Red Hulk

How I can edit the command to look like MvC? I've tried manually editing the option "Special Command" of cmd archive, but doesn't work

Anyway, thanks for the release Smile 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 4:24 am

Melter wrote:
Erroratu wrote:

Yes, this is my problem with this chars. Same with Red Hulk

How I can edit the command to look like MvC? I've tried manually editing the option "Special Command" of cmd archive, but doesn't work

Anyway, thanks for the release Smile 
guys this is not a problem come on.... the important thing is: all the hyper move working, there is no bug, if someone don't like the configuration for the button just change the button easy

and i already don't understand what'wrong the issues configuration

write the name of the hyper moves, and i make the update now:)

for who want change the configuration:FOR Edit the configuration for the hyper moves, open the char With Fygher Factory or other similar type of programs: GO in State Command and you see ; {character name}'s CMD file when yuo arrive in ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
; -[ Hypers ]-
;---------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can change the configuration Metallo Released 670481599 

Last edited by JARRO77 on November 3rd 2013, 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 4:40 am

ok before of the my last message, i write one other message with multiples quotes, but There has been an error

Thanks:XXDreamBrotherXX Glad you like the char Man!!!, maybe for the palette issue in FF it's, the state frozen and burn,in the geat hit, a'm not good for this type of state hehhe

Thanks to Erroratu for the feedback, what'are the hyper moves that need power back?? tell me the name and i decrease, for the stand trong punch yes you'r right, but this happen only if you push always the button, if you play for fun don't happen:) 

Thanks Angelus Glad you like the char!!!Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 4:56 am

Not a problem, I'm quite impressed!

I have an idea for a future update. His kryptonite attacks (Punches, beams) should do more damage to Superman, Superboy, Supergirl than what they do against everybody else. It would be pretty easy to implement, just need another hitdef on each of those specific attacks. One for kryptonians, (which the damage values would be increased) the other for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 6:03 am

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
Not a problem, I'm quite impressed!

I have an idea for a future update. His kryptonite attacks (Punches, beams) should do more damage to Superman, Superboy, Supergirl than what they do against everybody else. It would be pretty easy to implement, just need another hitdef on each of those specific attacks. One for kryptonians, (which the damage values would be increased) the other for everyone else.

the idea it's great Smile  but i don't know because, after this chars, Superman,Superboy, Supergirl it's like become more vulnerable and this is not good, i know the kriptonite it's very danger for this chars, but maybe after the moves cause to much damage:affraid:
Back to top Go down
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 6:23 am

It wouldn't have to be by much, maybe look at Alucard's Batman and see how he implements it. I'd be happy to help you out with this. Though I'm sure you are more than capable of doing it on your own now after releasing this Smile

Maybe if you don't want to increase the damage maybe you could make it drain energy from them...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
logansam

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 10:23 am

Great work my friend, i like it a lot

Metallo Released 670481599 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 12:00 pm

XXDreamBrotherXX wrote:
It wouldn't have to be by much, maybe look at Alucard's Batman and see how he implements it. I'd be happy to help you out with this. Though I'm sure you are more than capable of doing it on your own now after releasing this Smile

Maybe if you don't want to increase the damage maybe you could make it drain energy from them...

hum i don't if a'm good for this, but if you want do this, ok no problem Smile, and after i can make a small update with this improvement ;)drain energy no, i prefer a litle more damage sunny 

for kanodoom Thanks man Very Happy , in fighter factory i see bad the palette too Mad , maybe it's a problem related to my programs for make sprites, or maybe i wrong something when i add the sprites in fighter factory i don't know, a good idea is, take a template, the same template and add all the sprites but in the right way for make the palette( but i don't know how do this), maybe in future someone can do this farao 

thanks logansam glad you like! WinkSmile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Erroratu

Erroratu

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 1:54 pm

kanodoom wrote:
Hmmmm... I've tried to add more palettes when i did, but when i save the other palettes, it doesn't show the other palettes i created in FFU (Fighter Factory Ultimate) in sprites. I would suggest to ask somebody who can remove the bad color palette, and get rid of 'em, then add a correct color palette.
In fighter factory check the following
-Do all the character sprites have "Shared Pallete" on?
-Did you add the palletes to the characters .def file?They also need to be in the same folder as the character
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metallo Released Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallo Released   Metallo Released Empty

Back to top Go down

Metallo Released
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next