The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)

Go down 
+19
logansam
RobiWanKen0bi
Adminbot
vor76
tank402
wingnut
Quicksilver
O Ilusionista
Beto
rodrigue
Blagoy
BlueSpiderX
ldpp
NotDoom
Anarky
Red Hood
Ax
Shadman
JARRO77
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) Empty
PostSubject: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 1:20 pm

Today i found 1 sprite of Metallo, i don't know who made this sprite, maybe Deanjo and i decide to start this vip, i have some animation ready but, i don't know if i can finish this vip because for make the sprite I lose a litle more  time,i start this vip for make something when a'm at home, but i don't guaranteed nothing probably i can't finish him for some reasons related to my real life  , if someone it's interested maybe we can finish this vip together:twisted: just let me know if someone it's interested Smile 

i make this sprite for the run forward  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i post some other sprites,

if someone it's interested to help contact me, this char when is finish will be AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 1:30 pm

There is a Metallo character over on Atlas using the upper Body at least.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 1:33 pm

i have metallo in my mugen roster, but i want make 1 other metallo i prefer this form, with this head and the rest of the body Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 1:53 pm

I like the all metal metallo to. Before you commit to it, maybe you should try and see if you can make one better than that design. Maybe just try a new head and see what that does?

But regardless of what you do, i am sure a lot of members would appreciate the all metal version anyway. It does look really cool! tears of joy 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 2:33 pm

Ax wrote:
I like the all metal metallo to. Before you commit to it, maybe you should try and see if you can make one better than that design. Maybe just try a new head and see what that does?

But regardless of what you do, i am sure a lot of members would appreciate the all metal version anyway. It does look really cool! tears of joy 
Thanks man glad you like Smile, the head??? i think the head is the best part!!, realy man i don't know how make this design better, i think it's all perfect i already fix the head in the run forward

Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 2:52 pm

i know one rule in mugen, when it comes to sprites: "Nobody will help you" Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 5:09 pm

it looks real cool , keep it up
Back to top Go down
NotDoom

NotDoom

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 7:43 pm

RED HOOD wrote:
i know one rule in mugen, when it comes to sprites: "Nobody will help you" Crying or Very sad 
I've broken that rule countless times! Twisted Evil 

By the way ... I have my Metallo. Good luck with yours bro. Very Happy 
You can use what you need of my char. Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) 670481599 

Downloads in the right column:
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com.ar/
Back to top Go down
http://latveria-mugen.blogspot.com.ar/
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 11:18 pm

i like it too. Good luck
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 1:26 am

RED HOOD wrote:
yeaaa you'r right Sad ,ok thanks guys for the support, this char will be hard for some stuff, but i want continue,thanks Doom i have already your metallo in my mugen roster Smile I try to do my best for make a good char sunny 
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 2:12 am

Dude, make an amalgam hyper. Umm, i think it's to early thinking the hypers.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 3:22 am

amalgam i don't know, he don't need amalgam, this char have more weapons so, i think it's easy make the hyper Smile

stand medium punch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 4:20 am

Very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rodrigue

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 4:55 am

i hate amalgams
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 8:39 am

I like amalgam but within a fullgame
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)   Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th) Empty

Back to top Go down

Metallo Wip (Video added Oct 30th)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next