The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:14 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Tiering Accurate Broly Reverse Jumping - Atrocious Difficulty
Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 3:16 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!

Go down 
+33
iltizioqualunque
MaximusGodinhus
sexyhotlowrider
smilodn666
Cybaster
B.O.T.T.O.M.S
Snakebyte
dakidbanks
gartanham
darksorceressknight7
DeleFresh
Adminbot
spidergoku
cravd
galactus
LoKoLoKo
WileE
Arkady
JohnSpider96
Blagoy
kyoman
animaraz
Hypersonic
Angelus_Silverhead
RG_OP
warecus
dev
H.U.G.E.2012
volzzilla
YoungSamurai5
Nicotinefist
Alan Joestar
BigPimp
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 4th 2012, 11:40 pm

do not try winmugen patch it does not work sorry
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2012, 11:26 am

i'm confused, are people saying having trouble getting her to work in winmugen or mugen 1.0?

the winmugen patch didnt work correctly and was removed. are some confusing that with whatever in 1.0 functionality?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2012, 1:50 pm

volzzilla wrote:
i'm confused, are people saying having trouble getting her to work in winmugen or mugen 1.0?

the winmugen patch didnt work correctly and was removed. are some confusing that with whatever in 1.0 functionality?

Whoops, maybe I wasn't clear.

Definitely doesn't work in Winmugen. Known and understood. The patch does not work for Winmugen and I stopped trying with Winmugen.

But... in MUGEN 1.0 (and I don't know why), when attempting to use the character, MUGEN 1.0 crashed. When crashing it displayed a message saying, "Error message: Can't load LadyDeathstrike.snd"

This was definitely a problem for me, and RG_OP mentioned having the same problem I had.
There is a corrupt wave file (number 40 of 72) that I noticed in Fighter Factory.

I assume that is the problem for SOME people using Mugen 1.0 and I wondered if it might ALSO be causing the winmugen patch to fail.

Hope that's clearer.
Back to top Go down
Adminbot

Adminbot

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2012, 2:43 pm

i think what happened with dele and rg was an error happened during their DL. that the only thing that can explain why most people are having no trouble with mugen 1.0 w/her and they are.

however, i did re-upload.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2012, 5:16 pm

Well I had no troubles with the download nor the character. So don't know what happened there
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2012, 6:06 pm

yea i was not a fan of next dimension lol but i like your feedback snake and i look forward to it when i release some characters so you and others can give me feedback on them
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 5th 2012, 6:23 pm

yea i liked the gameplay and what not just didnt like the lack of characters. it couldve had way more unlockables lol. but besides the point really great work on on lady d
Back to top Go down
B.O.T.T.O.M.S

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 6th 2012, 6:08 pm

really great character man!!!
like her alot
Back to top Go down
WileE

WileE

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 8th 2012, 10:17 pm

Snakebyte wrote:
Something was bugging me since I posted this, and I finally remembered what I was thinking of.

Jon Talbain would be a great source for more claw-based moves. Specifically his standing MP and HP, crouching MP, and what is (at least in Sabaki's version) the level 3 hyper. Decapre by Pullo edits that move into a special, and I think something like that, either as a special or a hyper, would fit Deathstrike perfectly. (The move's called Moment Slice, I think)

Just trying to think of things with claws to distinguish her from Wolverine/Sabretooth. Do tell me to shut up if you don't need/want my input. Smile

Actually.. that is quite good. I never even thought of Jon as a base for any of Deathstrike's moves. He'd be really perfect. I know the hyper you're talking about and I concur that it (or a version of it) would fit her very nicely. She's really good now.. but anything that can help to set her more aside from Wolvie/Sabretooth can only be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Cybaster

Cybaster

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 10th 2012, 5:45 am

Some of it was already written, but whatever :
- Please create a nice small portrait instead of using a cropped regular sprite.
- You already know about the big portrait.
- Most of the custom Marvel/DC chars I see out there have a glaring problem of misaligned sprites. Look at her stance, and where the feet are on the groudn, everything's fine. Now press any attack button to perform a standing basic, and see how the feet move magically a few pixels down/up/left/right for no reason. Most noticeable on kicks, but punches have the same problem. Same goes for crouching attacks (look how her forward foot sinks).
- Why a dash sound during run, and missing foot steps sounds during run.
- Missing landing sound during back dash.
- When going down from a super jump, animation would look much nicer if the clothes moved back and forth a little, to give a speed feeling.
- Because of pushback, s.LK > s.MK > s.SK won't connect. s.MK > s.SK will, however.
- Specials could get some envshake.
- Why can't I connect Berserker Barrage from basics ? Maybe it's intentional anyway...
- Ever though about making Striking Spin a multi-hit ? Think about Cell by Choujin for reference.
- Berserker Claws Counter would be nice with a voice at the beginning (especially seeing her counter stance where she's teasing you).
- Also, shouldn't Berserker Claws Counter have 3 version to counter normal/low/high attacks ? That's how it works in CVS, can't remember if there's any char in MVC with this type of move.
- Super portrait misaligned when on the right of the screen.
- Supers need a noFG assertspecial, because we can see foreground elements during super, and it looks ugly with the super BG and attack itself.
- You need to put the voices on channel=0. When she's hit during taunt, her voice doesn't stop.
- Also put a sndstop in state-2 to make the intro voices stop if intro is skipped.
- Specials and Supers use the default hitsparks instead of the custom ones we can see during basics. Make up your mind. Razz
- Supers would need a last hit sending the opponent to the ground strongly, because as it is now, the supers do multiple hits, but there's no "finisher" hit which makes you understand "yeah she's finishing her super". This would also boost the feeling that the move is powerful.
- Retractable Arms Hyper and Striking Spin Hyper both give back a huge amount of power to Lady Deathstrike. Use getpower=0,0 in the hitdefs of these moves.

Overall, she's not bad at all.
THe sprite work on her is really nice, and the animations are pretty smooth.
What could have made her even nicer with not so much work would be to add an additional shade color on her outlines, in the dark spots, in order to be able to create palettes with much more contrast.
Back to top Go down
YoungSamurai5

YoungSamurai5

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 EmptyJune 10th 2012, 8:54 am

lol cybaster is truly the man. he is one of my idols cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next