The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:14 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Tiering Accurate Broly Reverse Jumping - Atrocious Difficulty
Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 3:16 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!

Go down 
+33
iltizioqualunque
MaximusGodinhus
sexyhotlowrider
smilodn666
Cybaster
B.O.T.T.O.M.S
Snakebyte
dakidbanks
gartanham
darksorceressknight7
DeleFresh
Adminbot
spidergoku
cravd
galactus
LoKoLoKo
WileE
Arkady
JohnSpider96
Blagoy
kyoman
animaraz
Hypersonic
Angelus_Silverhead
RG_OP
warecus
dev
H.U.G.E.2012
volzzilla
YoungSamurai5
Nicotinefist
Alan Joestar
BigPimp
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypersonic

Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 1:58 pm

Most WinMugen chars DO have 1.0 patches.
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 4:22 pm

what characters don't work in mugen 1.0?
the characters themselves shouldn't have a issue being played in mugen 1.0, its only the other way round that causes issues
are you sure you haven't tried mugen 1.0 yet galactus, if you had you would see there is no difference, if anything its better, like i said in previous post better to upgrade now, so creators aren't persued into creating winmugen patches, coz i won't be making new characters with winmugen in mind,
but if there is coders who want to, then thats fine

Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 5:44 pm

I meant WinMugen exclusive chars
Back to top Go down
dakidbanks

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 7:05 pm

What's a good BGM for the stage?
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 7:45 pm

something tribal/ from japan maybe, do you have ideas, still have updates for the stage, actully kyoman has improved the backround somewhat, will update that soon, and add music
none of my workever seems finished, (that's just something that you'll have to put up with)
everything is progression, even my angel wip is still a wip, 2 years on
but now i working with another spriter on that (but let's leave that for a wip thread, hey?)

Last edited by ArkadyRossovitch on June 4th 2012, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 3rd 2012, 9:59 pm

ArkadyRossovitch wrote:
what characters don't work in mugen 1.0?
are you sure you haven't tried mugen 1.0 yet galactus, if you had you would see there is no difference, if anything its better, like i said in previous post better to upgrade now, so creators aren't persued into creating winmugen patches, coz i won't be making new characters with winmugen in mind,
but if there is coders who want to, then thats fine

No I havent tried mugen 1.0 to be honest Arkady, but thats because I dont want to, to be honest, Im happy with winmugen, and I know that winmugen might not be perfect but I and a lot of other people are happy with it, its good enough for us, and besides as I said in my previous message, it would be a fair bit of a pain converting everything over to 1.0 anyway because most characters in my roster are for winmugen and besides that its not just characters its stages as well.. (which I have a lot of that only work in winmugen as well).. and just like to say that I am not sure if change is such a good thing it complicates things like its doing here, it would be better if there was only one version of mugen (preferably winmugen since that was the original mugen) because if that was the case, you and I wouldnt even be having this conversation..(we would probabley just be enjoying the characters) and besides that once you start improving/changing/altering things where does it end? mugen 0.2, mugen 0.3, etc.. if you see what I mean, I dont want that personally, I would rather stick with winmugen,and if it means waiting a bit longer for a character I dont mind that personally.. Smile

but anyway, I am not saying there is anything wrong with mugen 1.0 for those who like it enjoy it I say, I just want to stay with winmugen personally, each to there own as they say, it would just be nice if winmugen fans like myself were not picked at so much and pushed at mugen 1.0 just because of our personal preferance or whatever reason for sticking with winmugen is..

anyway with all that said, on a side note, just like to say thank you for converting Shadowcat for winmugen Arkady, (since it sounds like she might be the last character you convert) she's a great character and I really like playing as her etc.. thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2012, 12:40 am

not a pain if you never tried it, give it a go, then tell me if you have a preference then,
i completely understand about no change, its something i struggle with especially with PCs and programs, the more versions the more complicated everything gets, when it doesn't need to be, and this coming from a guy who uses FF1 to make characters (me), so i know about not upgrading, but i what i suggested about mugen 1.0 would make it easier on creators, to release gear without the need to make a wimmugen version, like you said just one version,
i'll let this go at that
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2012, 11:54 am

Plus like I mentioned most WinMugen stuff (wheter it be chars or stages) can also work on 1.0 and the ones that can't have a patch.

Not to mention 1.0 has so many things that Win doesn't that makes MUGEN much easier
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2012, 12:25 pm

Ok Arkady, no problem, and I can see and understand what you mean about it being easier for creators with just 1.0 characters, and I will let you know if I get round to trying 1.0, not much time at the moment though but if I do someday I will let you know how it goes, for now though I probabley stay with winmugen to be honest as it is better for me personally etc..

and thanks for letting me/us know about that Hypersonic I am sure that 1.0 is great, its just the thought of changing over to it etc which I think puts people (including me) off at the moment.. but maybe someday..

but something else that crossed my mind which I think I should mention was : if everyone switched over to mugen 1.0 would there be any point in winmugen existing at all? Neutral scratch
Back to top Go down
RG_OP

RG_OP

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2012, 12:52 pm

seriously, she doesnt work on mugen 1.0, something with .snd file i think..
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2012, 1:26 pm

Really? She works just fine for me and I use 1.0
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2012, 8:50 pm

RG_OP wrote:
seriously, she doesnt work on mugen 1.0, something with .snd file i think..

Actually, I'm getting the same thing.

I did actually get Mugen 1.0 and went to all the trouble to set it up. I do like it in some ways no doubt, but got this message when trying to load Lady Deathstrike:
"Error message: Can't load LadyDeathstrike.snd" and then a couple additional lines below it.

Avalanche ran ok, so it must be something else? But definitely not working for me. Possibly a corrupted portion of the .snd file?

Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2012, 9:22 pm

Actually I just tweaked my copy of the character. There's a corrupted .wav file (number 40 of 72) that I guess is causing some folks' version of M.U.G.E.N. to crash. But when I replaced it (I just dumped anything in there) the character was able to load without a problem.
Back to top Go down
Hypersonic

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2012, 10:08 pm

I never got this problem myself
Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2012, 11:33 pm

Well, if the winmugen patch is failing - could this be the problem? Just a thought.

And I should say thanks for all the creations this week! T'was fun, as it seem the M.U.G.E.N scene seems to have faded a bit in the earlier part of the year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!   Lady Deathstrike + stage released!! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Deathstrike + stage released!!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next