The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Lady Phantom Released Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Lady Phantom Released Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Lady Phantom Released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Lady Phantom Released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lady Phantom Released

Go down 
+13
Mistah Jorge
the watcher
Tyrone_24
brucewayne74
bam77
sp1r1t3d
erickablond
Shining
kokehackz
Beto
BlueSpiderX
yolomate
Cristianomelo
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

Lady Phantom Released Empty
PostSubject: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 9:39 pm

Good night everyone, to commemorate the mugen madness 2014 I decided launch this character that I'm working at a time, it is still a beta, I want to add one more hyper and other special, in addition to a fund for the hypers, in this part I had some problems, so I'm going boom-there this way, any bug please inform and take advantage.

Some images:

Lady Phantom Released 110

Lady Phantom Released 210

Lady Phantom Released 310

Lady Phantom Released 410

Link download:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/xpkGdIVtce/Lady_Phantom.html?

I hope you enjoy.

Last edited by Cristianomelo on November 13th 2014, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 10:55 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but me?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 11:09 pm

Wait, is that Boo from Mario is a special ?
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 11:25 pm

yolomate wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  but me?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I've added their palletas and dei credits, thank you once again. bounce

BlueSpider wrote:
Wait, is that Boo from Mario is a special ?

Yes, I decided I was going play a little with the fact of her having phantom in name and did a hyper with the ghosts of Mario.
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 5:27 am

I did not know this character, I researched and saw that it is now extinct

guess nice you do them.

You said it's beta, it has problems in transitions of sprites, has trouble with clones

You could improve the editing sprites, you'd already done another character with the same base.

She throws ghosts, she had no such ability or power, had only one type of lightning that blinded his opponents, or made invisible

But I liked the char.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
kokehackz

kokehackz

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 8:29 am

I like her very much Lady Phantom Released 670481599 , she has a lot of potential to do future updates!! , congratulations clap and thank you very much!!!

For those who not know her: some info here
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 12:23 pm

good work ..i appreciate a lot, Lady Phantom Released 670481599 thanks
Back to top Go down
erickablond

erickablond

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 1:35 pm

release incredible, I love the special and hypers it, mainly the teleport and hyper with ghosts, very creative.
Back to top Go down
sp1r1t3d

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 3:39 pm

As a a big fan of the Freedom Fighters its great to see Phantom Lady mugenized. The sprites look good for beta. If you consolidate her move set between the various Phantom Ladies you can make it work better. I mean the character not only uses her black light bands to get around but some past versions of the character could also teleport in debris and other projectiles. Kind of like blink in x-men. The boo moves could probably be resprited to use the new52 versions ability to manipulate shadows sort of like green lantern. That way you don't necessarily have to trash the move. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this awesome character. Lady Phantom Released 670481599
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 4:37 pm

thanks for sharing Lady Phantom Released 670481599 Lady Phantom Released 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 12th 2014, 7:57 pm

Lady Phantom Released 110dont like this hyper need another ghosts!!

is great and funny char!! and old comic character!!!and thank you  Cristianomelo !! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 13th 2014, 12:31 am

Good for a beta,i hope you imprpve some animation and change ghosts
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 13th 2014, 5:50 pm

Thank you to all the reviews, it would be a good thing if liked.

Beto, in fact I used the sprites of gmspectre to create it, so the base is the same as emerald, on the ghosts was a way that I found to make the char more fun, on the bug of clones, ja was resolved, I'll post a new link.
Thank you for the ideas sp1r1t3d, to be honest I barely knew the character when I started to build it, I will try to put some of the blows that you quoted in future updates.
Back to top Go down
Cristianomelo

Cristianomelo

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 13th 2014, 6:09 pm

I know that it is annoying download it again, but I would ask for you to download it again, there was a small upgrade, I removed the bug clones that appeared with the hyper phantom. , also I changed the portraits for a more beautiful and Chimoru added codes for new hyper fxs bg, Thank you chimoru by help. link updated and an image of quick update:

Lady Phantom Released Zzz10
Back to top Go down
Tyrone_24

Tyrone_24

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released EmptyNovember 13th 2014, 8:47 pm

is it me or does she look like the chick from cool world? Roxy? i think thats her name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Phantom Released   Lady Phantom Released Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Phantom Released
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next