The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» My Goodbye to Mugen & Ikemen creation
The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!! Emptyby jspiderman171717 Today at 5:32 pm

» Strider Hien Release
The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!! Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 9:57 am

» Battle Nightmares In Hell | M.U.G.E.N
The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!! Emptyby Yardekg Yesterday at 2:16 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!! Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 2:05 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basara-kun

Basara-kun

The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!! Empty
PostSubject: The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!!   The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!! EmptyJuly 31st 2024, 7:57 pm

The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!! Stephen-super
Since I made Scott as a complete character that always wanted to make the rest of Sex Bob-Omb for MUGEN, starting with Kim and later with Stephen. Eventually Kim was frozen for years and last year I just barely started with Stephen. But then, I started this and makes me to restart Stephen, which became easier than the girls and eventually was completed today. Here's the list of stuff you'll find on him:
  • Character based on Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game + some basic ideas I got since I made Scott
  • Various of the same features as Scott: same base, SFA FX, strikers from the game, his voice from the movie (this time by Mark Webber) and of course the Lvl.3 super "We Are Sex-Bob-Omb!!"
  • 12 palettes, 3 intros, 1 taunt and 3 wins
  • 2 throws, 4 command moves, 4 specials, and 5 supers
  • And of course, compatibility with MUGEN1.0+ (choose "stephen-m1.def")

And here're the screenshots:

I hope you like this kind of surprise release I made for today, I hope to get you more advances of Ramona and Kim in the next months apart of the other projects I debt to you (Street Master's Ninja and T-Hoppy), as always stay tuned Wink

Download:
I was like 'I'm in a band', and he was like 'You're in a band?' and I was like 'Yeah I'm totally in a band'
Chars -> Adaptations -> Scott Pilgrim vs. The World Series

Last edited by Basara-kun on July 31st 2024, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some stuff XD)
Back to top Go down
http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
Shining

Shining

The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!!   The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!! EmptyJuly 31st 2024, 11:10 pm

A great Scott pilgrim char

Basara-kun likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Talent is here: Stephen Stills has been released!!
Page 1 of 1