The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version

Go down 
+2
Che Clarke
kanodoom
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Che Clarke

Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version   Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version EmptyMay 8th 2014, 3:50 pm

I hope I can get more stages from Flamekyo after his work finished, though.
Back to top Go down
Che Clarke

Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version   Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version EmptyMay 9th 2014, 6:25 pm

I already have that one, kanodoom.
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: I MISSED THIS GREAT STAGE COLLECTION DOWNLOAD...PLS REUPLOAD...   Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 4:58 am

kanodoom wrote:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

After finding countless of stages i've found throughout the internet, i've fully decided to release the stage i've collected, since it's for MMV b-day today.

Here's a link of a stage collection you'll get from me!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1bulj82toxuwpvl/stages+for+friends.rar <---- Update!

Have fun with the stages you have from me! Very Happy

And BTW, for those who wants to upgrade 1.1 version for these stage i got, you can actually do it for those who are experienced with 1.1. Thank you. Smile

PART 1 of stage screenshots.

Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen010
Mountainside Temple(Galaxy)
Idk whose author made that, but let me know if you know whose author is that, then i'll put the name on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen017
Aircraft Carrier at Midway aka 1940
Author of this stage: Magma Dragoon MK-II
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen011
Leventhan
Author of this stage: MabsKMK
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen011
The Nameless City
Author of this stage: MabsKMK
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen012
The Ancient Pit
Author of this stage: marth belmonth
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen013
STADIUM
Author of this stage: MOTVN
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen014
City View
Author of this stage: Flamekyo
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen012
MOTW (Mark of The Wolves) Terry Stage
Author of this stage: FRYO 2005
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen013
MOTW (Mark of The Wolves) Kain Stage (A and B version)
Author of this stage: KAINE
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen023
MOTW (Mark of The Wolves) Grant Stage
Author of this stage: FRYO 2005
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen015
Ship (Night version)
I also don't know who's author is this, but let me know if you know whose author is that, then i'll put the name on.
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen016
Ship (Day version)
Same as the Ship (Night version) reads, let me know if you know whose author is that, then i'll put the name on.
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen015
City of the Damned
Author of this stage: Gmasta
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen016
City of the Damned (Remixed)
Author of this stage: Gmasta
Added with dust and Darker smoke
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen017
Hell Side
Author of this stage: Nymyb & Gabe555
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen018
Neo Gotham
Author of this stage: dev
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen018
POLAR METROPOLIS
Author of this stage: MOTVN
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen019
TRI CITY BAY
Author of this stage: also MOTVN
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen020
OBSERVATION DECK
Author of this stage: Profylebryon/NMO
Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Mugen020
View Over Earth
Author of this stage: .eternal
GREAT STAGE COLLECTION...CAN YOU PLS kanodoom REUPLOAD..LINK IS DEAD...YOU HAVE SOME GREAT STAGES HERE ..I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM FOR A LONG TIME..PLS REUPLOAD OR PM THE WORKING LINK...THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version   Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 7:34 am

Nice collection Kanodoom! I really appreciate that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
kaczor787

kaczor787

PostSubject: Re: Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version   Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 8:32 am

i can upload them all because i have all of them in folder so give me a second and i upload them to mediafire Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYzVHXF5Lz4P5OeAVQMF8g
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: THANK YOU ...CAN'T WAIT....TO DOWNLOAD!!!   Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version EmptyFebruary 10th 2015, 10:34 am

kaczor787 wrote:
i can upload them all because i have all of them in folder so give me a second and i upload them to mediafire Wink
.THANK YOU kaczor787 FOR UPLOADING THEM...WILL DOWNLOAD THEM AS SOON AS YOU UPLOAD ...GOD BLESS YOU...
Back to top Go down
SIRALEXBABY

SIRALEXBABY

PostSubject: DID YOU GET CHANCE TO UPLOAD STAGES?????   Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version EmptyFebruary 12th 2015, 2:28 am

kaczor787 wrote:
...WHAT'S UP kaczor787...DID YOU GET A CHANCE TO UPLOAD THE STAGES TO MEDIAFIRE....IF SO PLS PM THE LINK..THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS...
Back to top Go down
kaczor787

kaczor787

PostSubject: Re: Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version   Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version EmptyMarch 23rd 2015, 4:01 pm

a few days before i lost my data on hard disk and i lost this folder with these stages. and believe me i just wanted to upload them on mediafire. So if somebody or mayby kanodoom can upload them again i would to appreciate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChYzVHXF5Lz4P5OeAVQMF8g
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version   Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version EmptyMarch 24th 2015, 10:39 am

Darn it, i really want these stages. I really want to upgrade these jewels to 1.1. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version   Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-released stages collection is officially released + Anyone who can upgrade to 1.1 version
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next