The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!

Go down 
+6
Nexus Gaming
cormano
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
Shining
Pilgrim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 1:22 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Also if you could edit sodams grab throw he currently can grab me when I'm barely near him

Ok, I made some changes to him, He have a special that I think don't work (a grab special) and the AI does constantly, I quit the special and erase on the AI. Hope works now well, I test the normal grabs and for me works correctly, so I think the problem was this special.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kajhc0sbtpkygyn/Sodom.rar/file

Let me know if the issue is solved
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 2:51 pm

Thanks you oldgamer to solve black screen problems
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 9th 2023, 8:15 am

Nice and solid proyect, @Pilgrim
Beyond some contrasts between different graphic styles within the game, hopefully you can continue polishing the project.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 3 EmptyOctober 9th 2023, 12:08 pm

MatreroG wrote:
Nice and solid proyect, @Pilgrim
Beyond some contrasts between different graphic styles within the game, hopefully you can continue polishing the project.

Thanks @MatreroG, I guess you mean Carlos Miyamoto, for me is more graphic style CVS than SFZ, but I don't know of any better, nor a good basis to create one in the SFZ style, at the moment I'm with the expansion, but when I finish it I don't think I will do much more, I would like someone with a good hand to change the boots and Damnd's jacket to not be so like T.Hawk, maybe @Oldgamer could make the interactive stages... In other words, apart from a few more chars with their stages and their chapter in the story I'll leave it there. But I would like that independently each one contributes what he can to polish it, since there are people much more qualified to make sprites or stages than me, for me it's open source and forum project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3