The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!

Go down 
+6
Nexus Gaming
cormano
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
Shining
Pilgrim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2023, 12:23 pm

Pilgrim wrote:
in ikemen mugen.cfg is replaced with config.json, also you can change in options menu too, if you see the sceen no centered in full screen, you need to add the 1280x960 resolution to windows in the screen propiereties
you better take a good look at this
Im getting a black screen and not showing THE GAME all you can hear is the sound and all bLack screen

this an Epic Failed Street fighter With BLACK SCREEN Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 3855700884
VIDEO TO SHOW PROOF. Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 2649099129
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2023, 1:30 pm

OldGamer wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:
in ikemen mugen.cfg is replaced with config.json, also you can change in options menu too, if you see the sceen no centered in full screen, you need to add the 1280x960 resolution to windows in the screen propiereties
you better take a good look at this
Im getting a black screen and not showing THE GAME all you can hear is the sound and all bLack screen

this an Epic Failed Street fighter With BLACK SCREEN Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 3855700884
VIDEO TO SHOW PROOF. Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 2649099129

I would like to help you, but I don't know where to start. The default resolution is 1280x960, the MSAA is enabled, the framerate is at 60 and there is no shader enabled, the version is Ikemen_GO-v0_99_rc_window, both executables are running on 64 and x86. I do not know, maybe replace the version of Ikemen GO? Maybe the download. Need a video driver update... Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 3855700884

Maybe files or folders are missing? that would be strange. Does anyone else have this problem?
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 12:50 am

I have some problem ...but i did not download ikemen engine
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 4:33 am

some or same?
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 4:45 am

Anyway I was looking for hours about the problem of the black screen, most sites say to set opengl to false both from the options within the game and the main. ssz file, but that in IKEMEN Plus not in Go, in go neither in options nor I find or there is any file that contains the command OpelGl = true, besides I saw a video that may be able to fix it, the truth is not mine is the bug and I'm starting to get tired of looking for a solution, because if I do not have the error on my computer is almost impossible to try to fix it for me, so sorry, but if it still does not work try by yourself to fix it. Link to the video that may or may not be a solution

in the description of this video who publishes it has a link to his version of Ikemen plus, he says it works without Opengl, to what extent is it compatible, I do not know? as well as I do not know if it will have story mode or other things.

Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 6:52 am

Pilgrim wrote:
Anyway I was looking for hours about the problem of the black screen, most sites say to set opengl to false both from the options within the game and the main. ssz file, but that in IKEMEN Plus not in Go, in go neither in options nor I find or there is any file that contains the command OpelGl = true, besides I saw a video that may be able to fix it, the truth is not mine is the bug and I'm starting to get tired of looking for a solution, because if I do not have the error on my computer is almost impossible to try to fix it for me, so sorry, but if it still does not work try by yourself to fix it. Link to the video that may or may not be a solution

in the description of this video who publishes it has a link to his version of Ikemen plus, he says it works without Opengl, to what extent is it compatible, I do not know? as well as I do not know if it will have story mode or other things.

is okay that did not do the trick but I show what I did

Last edited by OldGamer on October 3rd 2023, 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 7:18 am

OldGamer wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:

I had not changed or done anything to the files. all I did was downloaded and ran it and that what happeded and got a Black screen that all. also the resolution and setting was never been stampeded with. My video driver are up to date with latest drivers. this happened yesturday when I wanted to test your game Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 3855700884

Rather what I meant is that you try changing things like disabling msaa from config.json, or migrate it to an IKEMEN_GO that you know works well for you. I think it's more a problem of the engine with something related to Opengl, because on the internet there are more cases with other games in Ikemen and the black screen.
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 7:39 am

Pilgrim wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:

that never worked but I did found the fix and like you said I try doing your self of find a fix

Rather what I meant is that you try changing things like disabling msaa from config.json, or migrate it to an IKEMEN_GO that you know works well for you. I think it's more a problem of the engine with something related to Opengl, because on the internet there are more cases with other games in Ikemen and the black screen.
however to me you sounded so frustrated in your text that I believe that you did not thinking about the solution, remember that people here at MMV will never going give you a Honest Solid test of your game or a honest comments and they are only gonna ass kiss you how good is your game is by them never test anything or try for them self all they do is watch your video and give possitive comment. And your right I did fix my self becuase Im a real True Coder and Tester of the Ikemen GO Software 9 years. Im so sorry for doing this to you but I found the reason what happen on why I had a Black screen. if you ever encounter someone like my self that has the same issue like me. Please dont tell them do yourself...... because everyone are not TECH Sabbie or experiences in Ikemen GO like you and me.. so I made this video guide to help those who will have the same issue and if you ever NEED A REAL TESTER and need help with Ikemen go Im here to support you  Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 670481599  

Now that out the way I made this video guide for you so incase this ever happen to other people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 7:50 am

Shining wrote:
I have some problem ...but i did not download ikemen engine
scratch UMMMM okay... lol! I mean the game is really made for the Ikemen go engine and its running on ikemen go... Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 1340147569
riiiggghhht rofl
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 9:48 am

OldGamer wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:

that never worked but I did found the fix and like you said I try doing your self of find a fix

however to me you sounded so frustrated in your text that I believe that you did not thinking about the solution, remember that people here at MMV will never going give you a Honest Solid test of your game or a honest comments and they are only gonna ass kiss you how good is your game is by them never test anything or try for them self all they do is watch your video and give possitive comment. And your right I did fix my self becuase Im a real True Coder and Tester of the Ikemen GO Software 9 years. Im so sorry for doing this to you but I found the reason what happen on why I had a Black screen. if you ever encounter someone like my self that has the same issue like me. Please dont tell them do yourself...... because everyone are not TECH Sabbie or experiences in Ikemen GO like you and me.. so I made this video guide to help those who will have the same issue and if you ever NEED A REAL TESTER and need help with Ikemen go Im here to support you  Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 670481599  

Now that out the way I made this video guide for you so incase this ever happen to other people Very Happy

It was easy to fix... I honestly didn't know and I was about to discard the download, thanks bro!!
Thanks Pilgrim for the good game, I like the work and I plan to enjoy it. ilu
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 10:21 am

Fede X wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:
OldGamer wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:

It was easy to fix... I honestly didn't know and I was about to discard the download, thanks bro!!
Thanks Pilgrim for the good game, I like the work and I plan to enjoy it. ilu
yeah Pilgrim did a awesome with this game and I got the chance to play all of it. I think I need to teach Pilgrim to add Unlock Characters so we have more content xD but all in all BEST STREET FIGHTER EVER.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 10:30 am

Thanks so much @Oldgamer, for me was hard to find the solution, more to explain (I'm Spanish and sometimes my English level is not the best) So I figure is an incompatibility with opelgl for all that I read in forums, thanks for test and fix, now I'm going to reupload the game but with msaa in false, I hope nothing more happen, about you help is well recived, about create a story mode:

In the select of my game there are extra files like this:

name = cap1
displayname = Ryu Path
path = data/story/cap1.lua
unlock = true

name = cap2
displayname = Ken Path
path = data/story/cap2.lua
unlock = true...

so you have to create your folder, and inside of them the "cap1.lua, cap2..." You can give the number or name you desire.

The Lua archives are like that:

launchStoryboard('data/story/Ryuken.def')

launchStoryboard('data/story/Retsuintro.def')

local ok = launchFight{
ai = 1,
quickcontinue = true,
vsscreen = false,
p1char = {"Ryu"},
p2char = {"retsu"},
p2numchars = 1,
p2teammode = "single",
p2rounds = 2,
time = 90,
victoryscreen = false,
stage = "stages/retsu.def",
}
if not ok then return end

launchStoryboard('data/story/Retsutalk2.def')

launchStoryboard('data/story/japantousa.def')

launchStoryboard('data/story/Miketalk1.def')

launchStoryboard('data/story/Mikeintro.def')

local ok = launchFight{
ai = 1,
quickcontinue = true,
vsscreen = false,
p1char = {"Ryu"},
p2char = {"Mike"},
p2numchars = 1,
p2teammode = "single",
p2rounds = 2,
time = 90,
victoryscreen = false,
stage = "stages/Mike.def",
}
if not ok then return end...

you can change the mode for tag, simul, single... don't forget the final comas for the code, and in the last line of the archive I think this is the correct line:

setMatchNo(-1)

The cutscenes are like the intros or endings...

Anyway I see this videos to understand :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFWoQP_Wy88

The languaje is spanish, so if you don't understand any or nothing write me at pm and me and my english try to find a solution.

For me is my first time in IKEMEN, I'd like to animate people to code, I think is like old basic, nobody need so much to understand.

And you and anyone who wants to change the game is open source, in your case, don't know maybe you can activate a fire trap in the breaking glass bonus of final finght histoy, I don't code stages, and for who wants to change the game, please don't forget to give the credits to all the people behind me and before
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 10:57 am

Ok, Game is reupload with MSAA deactivated, I was Thinking about to unlock chars, I'm making Sheng long, so I think will be cool to unlock him maybe finishin all or only Ryu Story, so when I finish him and his pertinents cutscences for the Story, I'll send you the game and you can do the code or teach me how to do. I think in less that one month he will be finished, I'm making a MK Ikemen with NenelFx Chars so I'm less implicated than before. But sure, He will be in the game soon.

NenelFX Youtube channel:

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 12:44 pm

Cool on all accounts and thank you for the contributions to our mugen community
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 3rd 2023, 12:49 pm

Also if you could edit sodams grab throw he currently can grab me when I'm barely near him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next