The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) Empty
PostSubject: Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)   Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 12:13 pm

I need to ask the help from a good character coder for "update" the Gill (made by "GM") I am using for my mugen game. I wish to add extra moves form the Gill made by "Hero" (His Gill had much extra originals moves and supers, but it look UGLY !!!! )

What I really want is to see the GM's Gill having the same Supers like Hero's Gill ones (same power levels needed too)

This is my main request about it. But if you feel to add more, you can still add hero's gill special move "Meteor Kinesis Launch" and why not the dodge, power charge, custom cumbo... But the prority is the supers. As the sprites of the original moves are already existing Gill sprites, no need to create new ones. (how far I remember)

Links to files :
My Gill to edit
Hero's Gill, to took his moves

I sincerly hope someone are enought skille dand nice for made my dream comes true. Gill is my all time favorite character (that's why he is my avatar here). May I can even try to made a stage request to the one who one this.

Thanks to anyone who accept
Back to top Go down
http://tradtmugen.blogspot.fr/
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)   Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 2:36 pm

one question: do you even have permission from the original creators?
Back to top Go down
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)   Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 3:04 pm

Looking for GM's page => Arrives on a japanese blog where I don't understant a single word and what do not look at all the page I knew from GM.

Looking for Hero's page => Offline

=(
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)   Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) EmptySeptember 10th 2015, 4:45 pm

true, very true indeed, i once look for his gouki, i have scatered (is this the correct way to say it) the internet to find it.
Let's see... have you tried to contact them in forums or even trying to see if they have forum accounts
Back to top Go down
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)   Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) EmptySeptember 11th 2015, 3:51 am

Mugen Multiverse is the only one mugen forum I am on. I don't know the other forums. I will try to search them...
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)   Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) EmptySeptember 11th 2015, 1:29 pm

I you have permission i will help when i'm free
Back to top Go down
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)   Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) EmptySeptember 11th 2015, 1:55 pm

I find Hero's email adress, I sent a message with hopping it is still an available adress.
But for GM, nothing found
Back to top Go down
Tradt-Production

Tradt-Production

PostSubject: Re: Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)   Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) EmptyOctober 3rd 2015, 12:43 pm

Seem the Hero's email adress is not working anymore. So I had really nothing to contact them now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)   Need help for update a Gill (street fighter) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help for update a Gill (street fighter)
Page 1 of 1