The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!

Go down 
+6
Nexus Gaming
cormano
crosspotts1.0
volzzilla
Shining
Pilgrim
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 27th 2023, 7:36 pm

Well, it's been a long time since I've been here and I'll probably disappear again after this release as it consumed too many hours in several months, but I finally finished at least something decent. I was inspired by Nexus Gaming's game so what started as an update has turned into something bigger in the end.

To sum up, the base code of the chars remains the same for all of them, the sprites of Lucia and Abigail have been redone, Damnd, Dean and Bergel have been added, Gou, Chun Li, Guy, Haggar, Carlos, Maki, Rolento and Sodom have been ported.

The engine has been ported to IKEMEN GO, so it supports Tag mode, portraits and animated stageviews have been added, Logo, Intro, Cutscenes for each character in arcade mode, 4 different end credits, 1 for arcade mode and other 3 for story mode, it also has story mode with 6 options, each one of them with even more cutscenes. I leave some videos to make it easier to see it.

I don't want to forget to thank Nexus Gaming and Sil3NT J, because without their game or their sprites I would have had the inspiration to create it.
Hope All of you Enjoy This time they don't know how hard I try.

Link:

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y3mjfxs5boa4314/Street_Fighter.rar/file

If you have the old game, the black screen issue and don't want to download again in the 2º page of the post @Oldgamer made a video with an easy and fast solution.

Last edited by Pilgrim on October 3rd 2023, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reupload the game but with MSAA deactivated for more compatibility, thanks to oldgamer for test)

gartanham, MatreroG, ƒ}ƒbƒXƒ‹Dƒtƒ@ƒCƒg, kain11, RO-X and mysterious stranger like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 27th 2023, 11:08 pm

Woooow ...great return pilgrim ...i cant wait ti try new characters
It seems a perfect work ...congratulations
We Will wait your new works Wink

i would add the link of previous SF game version by nexus gaming
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16213-street-fighter-i-the-king-of-the-hill-full-game-release?highlight=king+of+the+hill

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 28th 2023, 12:46 pm

good work pilgrim and congrats on all that hard work coming to fruition crab rave duck dance woah treasure music

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 28th 2023, 1:54 pm

Shining wrote:
i would add the link of previous SF game version by nexus gaming
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16213-street-fighter-i-the-king-of-the-hill-full-game-release?highlight=king+of+the+hill

Of course, well seen, I also forget that Dean is an unfinished previous work of Mazemerald or Carlos is a port of char by Fede X, although I do not think that anyone is left out in the credits or in the def files.

volzzilla wrote:
good work pilgrim and congrats on all that hard work coming to fruition crab rave duck dance woah treasure music

Thanks,  Probably if I see interest in the game end up creating the expansion with 4 more characters* as well as finishing the SF story modes and increasing the FF

*At first Sheng Long and Vega for sure, Then I debate between Juri-han or Li-fen and the latter I continue to see if this el gado is launched
Code:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/final-fights-el-gado-spritesheet-197014.120.html
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 28th 2023, 4:53 pm

O cool this is epic release

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 28th 2023, 11:29 pm

excelent work, the wonder game player, and sprites recoil olds times arcades, congratulattions clap
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 12:45 am

i didn't get to make an ikemen version of my street fighter 1 remake yet lol oh man
as long as this is your own sf1 remake game i'm ok with this lol but i will still make and ikemen/update to my sf1 remake game though.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 11:24 am

Nexus Gaming wrote:
i didn't get to make an ikemen version of my street fighter 1 remake yet lol oh man
as long as this is your own sf1 remake game i'm ok with this lol but i will still make and ikemen/update to my sf1 remake game though.

maybe merge and work together?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 11:31 am

It looks real good if you and nexus did team up it be cool but it all up to both of you but if not it's all good some people have different opinions on how a game should go and that's just how it is so if you guys remain independent that's just how it goes also but know that you both have done wonderful work for our community thank you so much

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 12:14 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
It looks real good if you and nexus did team up it be cool but it all up to both of you but if not it's all good some people have different opinions on how a game should go and that's just how it is so if you guys remain independent that's just how it goes also but know that you both have done wonderful work for our community thank you so much

Wise words, for the moment I leave the game like this until Rabanazo, I think, finish El Gado, it is also needless to say that Nexus Gaming can take my work for whatever they want, change it, migrate chars, take sprites... As well as anyone who wants, as long as it's done with good taste better and if it's not like that, nothing happens. Right now, just discovered the story mode in ikemen I was thinking in the long run in a dc ikemen trying to reproduce parts of their animated universe inspired by the 52, starting with the flash paradox as the beginning of the mode.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 12:21 pm

Amazing Réunion game
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 5:31 pm

This work is incredible, simply perfect. In its style it has a great finish, the combination of more than pleasant characters (the only thing I would change would be characters from Final Fight that, being from the time of Street Fighter 1, should not be there) "Dean, Lucia and Carlos" Only characters from Final fight 1. It's the only mistake I see... On the other hand... I couldn't help but notice that Lucia was updated (I thought that was great) and just for my roster edition I decided to give her the MVC style moves with Hyper type Infinity or CVS (for purposes of practicing knowledge obtained on my part), No offense and with the permission of the authors of this wonderful game.

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 9:06 pm

How do you reduce the resolution in ikemen? the resolution is high and the screen is black on some PCs, and I don't know how to use ikemen yet, I haven't found mugen.cfg, could you help my friend? Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! 1340147569
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 29th 2023, 11:09 pm

I have same problem ...should we download and install ikemen engine?
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! EmptySeptember 30th 2023, 12:45 am

in ikemen mugen.cfg is replaced with config.json, also you can change in options menu too, if you see the sceen no centered in full screen, you need to add the 1280x960 resolution to windows in the screen propiereties
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!   Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter 1 (Massive update)!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next