The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mugen Spider-man game

Go down 
+18
thatguy
MatreroG
DC VS MARVEL
Angelus_Silverhead
skhsato123
gartanham
metamutant
Doom
chancethegamer
BigPimp
Melter
candido159
Mr.Ketchup
deanjo2000
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
Shining
plagur
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 11th 2021, 1:07 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
garth that look great but your misisng hydro man and chealmealon you can put my sprites if you would like

Yes my friend I have the old hydro, with some modifications,
and the hammerhead also does not appear on the selection screen but it is there,
if you release your hydro or the kraven I would have them there too. Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 11th 2021, 2:14 pm

great games I created new palettes for that Hogblin(new face is great) but no working!! sad! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 3aJ1hMugen Spider-man game - Page 4 3aJ1iMugen Spider-man game - Page 4 3aJ1j
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 11th 2021, 9:43 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Because I'm probably not gonna find a coder once brander gets released I mean if any one wants to draw lines on the sprites for where the tentacles are I can go over them and make the tentacles but if not I can't seem to get the position right or the animation in the frames
I thought LESSARD was doing the code scratch
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 11th 2021, 9:57 pm

No he hopped off the project
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 11th 2021, 10:45 pm

this doc ock video is great. hopefully we will see a classic doc ock in mugen clap

gartanham wrote:
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=16]
I solved the problem with Sound
did you really gartan? as in went through all the new and updated moves and coded in sounds manually? there is not 1 problem, there are many, they are just not noticeable right away

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Well, now I have a motivation to finish TAS Venom.
yep, venom is the only default Kong character in this now. i saw your Venom man, and it has some great animations and new moves, but also has many default moves removed, which i think is a must to have, if im being honest. hope to see your new version

candido159 wrote:

Wow with new face of hobgoblin it really feels like a new character. I love the chameleon idea in mirror match Very Happy thanks it's a great update cheers

yep, i noticed that some time ago, even a great character can be ruined by a mediocre face edit, as well as a bad stance, and its just a few sprites to make. as funny as it sounds, its almost 50% of impression about the character
Sei edited sinister face and stance pose back in the day, really gave him a new look

chancethegamer wrote:
Doc Ock looks pretty good. Interesting we have 2 Doc WIPs here

Hey big pimp is the only update on hobgoblin his face?

face and moveset. as well as cleaned sprites from all random green or purple dots, honestly that was the real work there
but original authors made a great job on him, just didnt give him that final polish he deserved

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Nice game...and i was start update Hobgoblin before one month for personal use...and here u are with ur update that is very good so i just stop my update and i keep urs..tnx a lot.

chancethegamer its more then just face update of Hobgoblin...its the best one u can find.

you are welcome, my friend. people really shouldnt keep their wips private to not do redundant work, i keep thinking
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 11th 2021, 11:28 pm

If anyone has any edits pm me I would like to see them
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 12th 2021, 4:35 am

hey guys, i understand that many people want to play with sound, unlike me
so i did this quick patch
nothing amazing, but you will have screenpack sounds in place, as well as no silent special/hyper moves and no voice lines playing instead of explosions (hopefully)

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/xtsesnbm7vwgtjc/Spider-man.rar/file

also thrown in classic capcom vs music for the stages, you can replace it to your liking (i recommend WizzyWhipitWonderful, i think he did music specifically for every character on his channel)

ps. also includes several bug fixes, and several ai changes (namely stronger spidey, mysterio, tombstone and weaker vulture (he was wrecking every villain)) so, even if you dont play with sound, you still might wanna download this one

sorry for making you download files constantly, but im on and off working on this, and every time i think its the last update

gartanham and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 12th 2021, 7:13 am

I really love all that '90s Animated Series vibe about the game. And thanks for this latest improvement.
Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 12th 2021, 8:51 am

BigPimp wrote:
this doc ock video is great. hopefully we will see a classic doc ock in mugen clap

gartanham wrote:
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=16]
I solved the problem with Sound
did you really gartan? as in went through all the new and updated moves and coded in sounds manually? there is not 1 problem, there are many, they are just not noticeable right away

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Well, now I have a motivation to finish TAS Venom.
yep, venom is the only default Kong character in this now. i saw your Venom man, and it has some great animations and new moves, but also has many default moves removed, which i think is a must to have, if im being honest. hope to see your new version

candido159 wrote:

Wow with new face of hobgoblin it really feels like a new character. I love the chameleon idea in mirror match Very Happy thanks it's a great update cheers

yep, i noticed that some time ago, even a great character can be ruined by a mediocre face edit, as well as a bad stance, and its just a few sprites to make. as funny as it sounds, its almost 50% of impression about the character
Sei edited sinister face and stance pose back in the day, really gave him a new look

chancethegamer wrote:
Doc Ock looks pretty good. Interesting we have 2 Doc WIPs here

Hey big pimp is the only update on hobgoblin his face?

face and moveset. as well as cleaned sprites from all random green or purple dots, honestly that was the real work there
but original authors made a great job on him, just didnt give him that final polish he deserved

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Nice game...and i was start update Hobgoblin before one month for personal use...and here u are with ur update that is very good so i just stop my update and i keep urs..tnx a lot.

chancethegamer its more then just face update of Hobgoblin...its the best one u can find.

you are welcome, my friend. people really shouldnt keep their wips private to not do redundant work, i keep thinking
sad you not respond me my question...some fixed the palettes in Hogblin?

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 12th 2021, 9:10 am

Hi BigPimp..i hope are fine my friend.
U kno i agree with u about release chars.... but its about big talking we had in commutity about authors.
That is the reason i always write that is for private my private use(i hope one day i can share some also... as i did with Living Tribunal... if u notice.I really tnx kimczi that told me and was positive in this).

So who did update the Hobgoblin that is in ur roster?

Also about u my friend yolomate... i did fix all about Hobgoblin... and now works fine.. i also make few new pals for him.Ohh and i did fix the big issue that had at Taunt

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 12th 2021, 9:47 am

I'm loving this game.

Thanks for rolling back to it to update again.

Here is a showcase of a mirror match:

P.S. If anyone wants to learn how to fix palettes like this I will teach you, but please start a new thread in the help section and keep this thread about the Spiderman game. Cheers
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 12th 2021, 10:15 am

Hi thatguy... so did u also fix the palette issue?I did it also yesterday but waiting to talk with BigPimp if he want and if we can upload
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 13th 2021, 1:36 am

hey guys, thanks, i dont use palettes, so i didnt even know something is wrong
i added ThatGuy patch (thanks again man), as well as some minor ai fixes into this updated file (hopefully, last one):

Code:
www.mediafire.com/file/3hszntem6zirmuz/Spider-man.rar/file

and also, added detailed credits file for all the different author's work used in this

Last edited by BigPimp on February 13th 2021, 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 13th 2021, 4:27 am

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi BigPimp..i hope are fine my friend.
U kno i agree with u about release chars.... but its about big talking we had in commutity  about authors.
That is the reason i always write that is for private my private use(i hope one day i can share some also... as i did with Living Tribunal... if u notice.I really tnx kimczi that told me and was positive in this).

So who did update the Hobgoblin that is in ur roster?

Also about u my friend yolomate... i did fix all about Hobgoblin... and now works fine.. i also make few new pals for him.Ohh and i did fix the big issue that had at Taunt

yeah, man, hello
yes, regarding Hobgoblin, and every other update
if it was not publicly available as a character version or a resource before release of this mugen game, then it is done by me
i didnt release anybody else's private works, and nobody else worked with me on this
hobgoblin was edited from default version that you can download at IMT (with all publicly available resources that i used credited in "credits.txt" which can be found in the last uploaded version of the game)
Back to top Go down
Demon Dante

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 21st 2021, 9:36 pm

Hi, the project looks very cool and atmospheric, from the aesthetic point of view this is the best Mugen lesson that I have seen. But for some reason, the download link (

pepin68 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mugen Spider-man game   Mugen Spider-man game - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen Spider-man game
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next