The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
The Spider release + Spider-Man game Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
The Spider release + Spider-Man game Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
The Spider release + Spider-Man game Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
The Spider release + Spider-Man game Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Spider release + Spider-Man game

Go down 
+5
O Ilusionista
brucewayne74
yolomate
cormano
Shining
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

The Spider release + Spider-Man game Empty
PostSubject: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 7th 2023, 9:07 am

10 years later, I'm updating the character The Spider (an alternate version of Spider-Man, hailing from Earth-15, who merged with the Carnage symbiote) and trying to make him as different as possible from just a red Spider-Man.

Taking this opportunity, I am making available an unofficial version of the game "Spider-Man The Game" by Big Pimp, where I inserted The Spider as a playable character. This character won't be part of that project officially though, it's just a bonus. All credits to the game author Smile

===| INFO |===

The Spider by "Spider9696, YoungSamurai5 and O Ilusionista"
Date: 11/04/2013 - 06/03/2023
Version: 1.0
Mugen Version: 1.0+
Char number: 56

===| PREVIEW |===
The Spider release + Spider-Man game Mugen002The Spider release + Spider-Man game Mugen003
The Spider release + Spider-Man game Mugen011The Spider release + Spider-Man game Mugen012

===| VIDEO |===

===| DOWNLOAD |===
https://brazilmugenteam.com/chars-2/chars-ilusionista/the-spider/

Pilgrim, yolomate, MatreroG, jspiderman171717 and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 7th 2023, 9:29 am

Massive update...great improvements ...really thanks

O Ilusionista likes this post

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 7th 2023, 9:32 am

Shining wrote:
Massive update...great improvements ...really thanks
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 7th 2023, 10:39 am

Great job tio ilu, one of bub clap the dinossaurs of the mugen!!!

Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 6:44 am

cormano wrote:
Great job tio ilu, one of  bub  clap the dinossaurs of the mugen!!!

heheheh thanks. Let's hope I won't get extinct lol
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 8:04 am

now he looks more different!!!need a expression more evil but...
TheSpider by Spider9696, YoungSamurai5 and O Ilusionista new palettes
The Spider release + Spider-Man game Thespi11The Spider release + Spider-Man game S12The Spider release + Spider-Man game Ssss14The Spider release + Spider-Man game Ss13The Spider release + Spider-Man game Sss12The Spider release + Spider-Man game Sssss11The Spider release + Spider-Man game Ssssss17

go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens

Last edited by yolomate on March 8th 2023, 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 8:15 am

I don t Remember the old version,but his look Is great,for the perfect game of spidey
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 9:22 am

yolomate wrote:
!need a expression more evil but...

"More evil"? He has a lot of slashing attacks, has an aggressive AI, mocks and insults the other player during the fight...
What do you mean for "more evil"? An Orochi-GOD-EVIL version? lol

About the palettes, we cannot use the black with red details anymore. Thanks to a bug during the process, I can't use the details in different colors.
I should fix this on the future, but not for now.

Quote :
I don t Remember the old version,but his look Is great,for the perfect game of spidey
He used to have transparent effects, no AI and had less moves
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 10:16 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
10 years later, I'm updating the character The Spider (an alternate version of Spider-Man, hailing from Earth-15, who merged with the Carnage symbiote) and trying to make him as different as possible from just a red Spider-Man.

Taking this opportunity, I am making available an unofficial version of the game "Spider-Man The Game" by Big Pimp, where I inserted The Spider as a playable character. This character won't be part of that project officially though, it's just a bonus. All credits to the game author Smile

===| INFO |===

The Spider by "Spider9696, YoungSamurai5 and O Ilusionista"
Date: 11/04/2013 - 06/03/2023
Version: 1.0
Mugen Version: 1.0+
Char number: 56

===| PREVIEW |===
The Spider release + Spider-Man game Mugen002The Spider release + Spider-Man game Mugen003
The Spider release + Spider-Man game Mugen011The Spider release + Spider-Man game Mugen012

===| VIDEO |===

===| DOWNLOAD |===
https://brazilmugenteam.com/chars-2/chars-ilusionista/the-spider/

Really an incredible update, Now it feels renewed and cleaner, you can appreciate the hypers in their entirety, I really congratulate you on your release, the only bad detail I see is that you do not create your own spiderman game, for your characters
Back to top Go down
cormano

cormano

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 10:59 am

because it's uncle ilu and loganir, they are dinosaurs that contributed a lot to the mugen community, loganir seems to be extinct. bub The Spider release + Spider-Man game 2297681634 lol!
Back to top Go down
http://cormano.webnode.com.br/
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 11:28 am

O Ilusionista wrote:
yolomate wrote:
!need a expression more evil but...

"More evil"? He has a lot of slashing attacks, has an aggressive AI, mocks and insults the other player during the fight...
What do you mean for "more evil"? An Orochi-GOD-EVIL version? lol  yeah now I play and he so agresive and says insults!! nice job!!but need like a eye more evil like Carnage The Spider release + Spider-Man game Spider14
you see? a little change only

About the palettes, we cannot use the black with red details anymore. Thanks to a bug during the process, I can't use the details in different colors.
I should fix this on the future, but not for now.ohh!!

Quote :
He used to have transparent effects, no AI and had less moves
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 5:41 pm

yolomate wrote:
but need like a eye more evil like Carnage The Spider release + Spider-Man game Spider14

@yolomate   Ah, that is not his eyes are in the comics - they are pretty much the same from Spider-Man:
The Spider release + Spider-Man game UgySKEr

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Peter_Parker_(Earth-15)

Quote :
the only bad detail I see is that you do not create your own spiderman game, for your characters
@fede de 10 I proposed to Big Pimp to officially add this character to that project, but it was turned down by the author - according to what he told me, he preferred to focus on a roster that was more like the TAS cartoon.

I had already worked about 75% on the update when he told me this. Had I known this beforehand (to be fair, I didn't talk to him before), I wouldn't have adapted him for this project but for another one (Versus Styled Debut). Futuras versões desse personagem não serão mais compatíveis com este jogo, pois pretendo converter ele para o VSF.

I don't know if this was a criticism or just feedback, but I don't see a problem with making an unofficial version where this character is... once a character I programmed (Black Cat) was added to the game without being asked before so I guess it's ok. And since I am fully credited and the author had respected my work, I don't have any issue with that. Plus, I made NO changes on the game itself - its the same version Big Pimp had released last time.

Quote :
because it's uncle ilu and loganir, they are dinosaurs that contributed a lot to the mugen community, loganir seems to be extinct.
@cormano hahahahaha yes. In Loganir case, people MADE him extinct. It wasn't his original idea. But its a subject for another topic...
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 6:18 pm

O Ilusionista wrote:
yolomate wrote:
but need like a eye more evil like Carnage The Spider release + Spider-Man game Spider14

@yolomate   Ah, that is not his eyes are in the comics - they are pretty much the same from Spider-Man:
The Spider release + Spider-Man game UgySKEr

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Peter_Parker_(Earth-15)

Quote :
the only bad detail I see is that you do not create your own spiderman game, for your characters
@fede de 10 I proposed to Big Pimp to officially add this character to that project, but it was turned down by the author - according to what he told me, he preferred to focus on a roster that was more like the TAS cartoon.

I had already worked about 75% on the update when he told me this. Had I known this beforehand (to be fair, I didn't talk to him before), I wouldn't have adapted him for this project but for another one (Versus Styled Debut). Futuras versões desse personagem não serão mais compatíveis com este jogo, pois pretendo converter ele para o VSF.

I don't know if this was a criticism or just feedback, but I don't see a problem with making an unofficial version where this character is... once a character I programmed (Black Cat) was added to the game without being asked before so I guess it's ok. And since I am fully credited and the author had respected my work, I don't have any issue with that. Plus, I made NO changes on the game itself - its the same version Big Pimp had released last time.

Quote :
because it's uncle ilu and loganir, they are dinosaurs that contributed a lot to the mugen community, loganir seems to be extinct.
@cormano hahahahaha yes. In Loganir case, people MADE him extinct. It wasn't his original idea. But its a subject for another topic...

If you want to put together a spiderman project you can use my Chameleon, Prowler or any other Marvel character of mine, it would be an honor for me.

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 8th 2023, 8:26 pm

Love the up date thank you you knocked him out of the park
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game EmptyMarch 9th 2023, 1:06 am

Really a big improvement man

I downloaded just now i'm going to add definetely on my Roster

Thanks for sharing The Spider release + Spider-Man game 670481599

Now i'm waiting for The Crazy Seth you showed for Spec Ops project

I really like him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spider release + Spider-Man game   The Spider release + Spider-Man game Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spider release + Spider-Man game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next