The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hector elkrak

Hector elkrak

Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game    Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  EmptyJanuary 20th 2021, 10:51 am

hello friends and mugen community, my friends supaman25, axellord, crosspot, JED dragon and I Examinedbalton59 we bring you a spider man mugen game where there will be many new WIPS and a story that will be created by Axellord I will only leave you my youtube channel and our first WIP made by me see you in other updates. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkQYFnC6YX_l1SnWP3NR8Vw  

Arachno-Man WIP

Mr.Ketchup and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game    Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  EmptyJanuary 20th 2021, 11:56 am

Please change stance position on your arachnoman
It will seems new character

Mr.Ketchup and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Hector elkrak

Hector elkrak

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game    Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  EmptyJanuary 21st 2021, 10:38 am

@Shining Yes, I have thought about it, but no, a good animator or spriter would have to seek help
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game    Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  EmptyJanuary 21st 2021, 2:03 pm

I second that, the stance need to go, and add some alternative moves, mix-up Spidey's old set and make Arachno Man feel alive. I think there are tons of fun things you can add. He is an actor, and there are tons of "fake" stuff you can add to the moveset that would make him stand out as a comic relief fun character. Like Dan from Street Fighter. I will follow anything that has to do with Spidey's universe with great interest.

Also, I see it as a title of a full game and not just one character, is that so? Then please allaborate the thoughts and concepts. It will make it even more interesting and more attention will rake your way. Also, any chance there will be Kraven and/or Chameleon in the thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Hector elkrak

Hector elkrak

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game    Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  EmptyJanuary 21st 2021, 2:22 pm

@Mr.Ketchup Yes, I know about adding new movements but I said what I am not coder nor do I make good sprites and in animation I am very bad, obviously there will be more WIP but the hire showing later and Kraven will say later if it will be and a chameleon sounds good but I will have to look for one good base.
Back to top Go down
Hector elkrak

Hector elkrak

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game    Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  EmptyOctober 5th 2021, 4:49 pm

Bueno despues de un tiempo traigo novedades de Arachnoman quien sera parte del juego con una nueva stance, ademas de mostrar nuevos ataques, mostrare mas wips proximamente y tambien actualizaciones de arachno man buen dia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CK93xn--ts

Well after a while I bring news from Arachnoman who will be part of the game with a new stance, in addition to showing new attacks, I will show more wips soon and also updates from arachno man good day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CK93xn--ts
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game    Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  EmptyOctober 5th 2021, 5:05 pm

Bueno creo que tendria que poner la stances un poco mas abajo si quieres lo hago y te lo paso mañana
Back to top Go down
Hector elkrak

Hector elkrak

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game    Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  EmptyOctober 5th 2021, 5:23 pm

si, como gustes bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game    Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game  Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man The Web of Life Mugen game
Page 1 of 1