The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 1:15 pm

» SF6 - Ruined Lab
Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 Emptyby Tradt-Production Today at 12:39 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 Emptyby JARRO77 Today at 12:29 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 Emptyby Shining Today at 8:30 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000

Go down 
+22
dev
wil.li.an
Mr.Ketchup
deanjo2000
animaraz
brucewayne74
DC VS MARVEL
Doom
shags2dope
crosspotts1.0
MDS_GEIST
candido159
lordzeus1
superxash
MERK_U
MatreroG
yolomate
malevka1
skhsato123
Shining
chancethegamer
RenatoNat.J
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 3rd 2022, 5:00 pm

@dev I'm not going to use the same dynamics that Electro has and I'm not modifying Electro Loganir sprites as if they were my own. I'm just pasting the sprites in their respective order and groups using the base as if it were a foundation. I will not use the original creator's char as if it were my work or modify its sprites as if it were my own. At the end of these processes we can work on the cofications so that the characteristics and gameplay of Black Nightning are unique and not just a cover under another char. I understand what you're saying and I'm absolutely calm and I also think the same when it comes to disrespecting and taking advantage of someone's work with false merits, which is not my case. On the contrary, most of the sprites were created by Deanjo2000 and given to me by him. I have no ill intentions with the works done by any creator. It sure is good to ask, ask for permissions etc, but in MUGEN everything is reused and reedited of course under certain rules and authorizations or simply free. How many chars are taken from other chars and reinvented, redesigned from them? I always see chars that are modifications of existing bases even if it is perfectly moficated and it is totally different you can see that they are redesigned editions for example with parts of Chun-li, Sagat, Ryu, Cable etc. Now I agree that any new char needs to have different elements to have greater originality. After this first phase comes the coding of the commands so that the movements are changed. Anyway, I respect and understand how community conduct works and stealing someone's work is something undignified that I don't agree with. This Black Nightning will not be a cheap copy of Electro relax, I'm just using it as a foundation for the future refinement that will be totally different.

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on October 3rd 2022, 5:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 3rd 2022, 5:04 pm

@Jinky Call me in private I can tell you what I have for you to take a look at.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 3rd 2022, 5:17 pm

@"Matrero G" Thanks for the tip friend, I completely understand what you mean. The char will have unique characteristics, I'll try to make it as authentic and original as possible, mainly to not have 100% movements identical to Electro's. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 3rd 2022, 5:53 pm

@Vity.Vistys. I have few Geo-Force sprites with me. I can pass what I have for you to take a look, you are super talented, I really admire your commitment and creativity, it will be a great pleasure to receive your help my friend. Call me in private later.

Vity.Vistys. likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jinky

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 3rd 2022, 8:28 pm

RenatoNat.J wrote:
as long as all basics are done then i can do it
stance crouch jump walk
low mid high punch & kick
crouch low mid high punch & kick
jump low mid high, punch & kick
get hits
just know that i won't help with sprites

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 3rd 2022, 9:41 pm

Ok @Jinky As soon as it is more complete I will send you the file. As I restarted working with it from scratch it might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 4th 2022, 2:14 am

Jinky wrote:
RenatoNat.J wrote:
as long as all basics are done then i can do it
stance crouch jump walk
low mid high punch & kick
crouch low mid high punch & kick
jump low mid high, punch & kick
get hits
just know that i won't help with sprites

I dont know if this going to be helpful, but this is my "personal guide/checklist" I did sometime ago.
If copy the code I put below anyone can use.
Hit this button on pc to alternate the vision.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basic Animation Checklist:
Code of checklist:

Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 4th 2022, 4:40 am

RenatoNat.J wrote:
@dev I'm not going to use the same dynamics that Electro has and I'm not modifying Electro Loganir sprites as if they were my own. I'm just pasting the sprites in their respective order and groups using the base as if it were a foundation. I will not use the original creator's char as if it were my work or modify its sprites as if it were my own. At the end of these processes we can work on the cofications so that the characteristics and gameplay of Black Nightning are unique and not just a cover under another char. I understand what you're saying and I'm absolutely calm and I also think the same when it comes to disrespecting and taking advantage of someone's work with false merits, which is not my case. On the contrary, most of the sprites were created by Deanjo2000 and given to me by him. I have no ill intentions with the works done by any creator. It sure is good to ask, ask for permissions etc, but in MUGEN everything is reused and reedited of course under certain rules and authorizations or simply free. How many chars are taken from other chars and reinvented, redesigned from them? I always see chars that are modifications of existing bases even if it is perfectly moficated and it is totally different you can see that they are redesigned editions for example with parts of Chun-li, Sagat, Ryu, Cable etc. Now I agree that any new char needs to have different elements to have greater originality. After this first phase comes the coding of the commands so that the movements are changed. Anyway, I respect and understand how community conduct works and stealing someone's work is something undignified that I don't agree with. This Black Nightning will not be a cheap copy of Electro relax, I'm just using it as a foundation for the future refinement that will be totally different.
How about not using it not even for "a fundation", and make your own character?
Forget about stealing, but there is absolutely no satisfaction is using others work. True satisfaction is when you do your own stuff. Good or bad, everyone started from somewhere. Anyway, I said what I had too say. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 4th 2022, 1:43 pm

dev wrote:
Like Volzilla said in the Mandarin topic. Do your own character with YOUR OWN ideas. That's what mugen is all about.
Cheers.

thank you for being supportive Very Happy btw, your later reply, i think the plan is for using totally diff base for code and fx than electro thanks to jinky
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 4th 2022, 10:52 pm

btw, why restarting? i thought using alot of deanjo sprites and you were just filling in the rest?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 4th 2022, 11:59 pm

@volzzilla I had lost a lot of files that were on my computer. Luckily, I was able to recover all the Deanjo sprites I had "lost" and the new ones I had edited, for that reason I am redoing the project from the beginning again, with a new remodel. Now it's only a matter of time before I make them whole again. It's a shame, but the old version I was doing was very scruffy and full of glitches and broken sprites, the new one will look much better.
Back to top Go down
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 5th 2022, 2:52 am

RenatoNat.J wrote:
@Vity.Vistys. I have few Geo-Force sprites with me. I can pass what I have for you to take a look, you are super talented, I really admire your commitment and creativity, it will be a great pleasure to receive your help my friend. Call me in private later.

Good.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 EmptyOctober 5th 2022, 3:20 am

Can't wait for him

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5