The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato

Go down 
+4
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
yolomate
RenatoNat.J
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato Empty
PostSubject: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 4th 2021, 7:40 pm

Hello guys, as I said. I aim to release some characters from The Outsiders of Dc. I started with Metamorpho, I'm working on Black Lightning and now I'm going to start working with Geo-Force as well. This sprite is from Deanjo2000 the same creator as the original Metamorpho sprite. I talked to him these days and he authorized me to use his sprites after he saw my works that I posted on youtube and he really liked me and encouraged me to move forward on the project. About Geo-force. I only have one sprite on hand, that is, I will have to create practically all the sprites as I am doing with Black Lightning. I hope you like the news.
So, let's get to work. DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 670481599  DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 670481599
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bat bat bat bat bat

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on January 8th 2021, 11:06 am; edited 5 times in total

yolomate and kimczi like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 4th 2021, 7:47 pm

hi looks amazing!! in old times I created a palette for captain marvell  see:
Captain Marvel by Acey now is Geo-Force palettes dedicated to @luthor60
www.4shared.com/zip/PzozNy_5fi/CaptainMarvel_is_Geo_Force_pal.html
I wanna a Geo Force!

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 4th 2021, 8:14 pm

Interesting, I'll take a look.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 5th 2021, 9:55 am

cheers cheers
I'm working on new sprites for Geo-Force. I'm researching which base character I'm going to choose. If anyone has any suggestions, welcome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 5th 2021, 10:20 am

Interesting character. I don't know too much about him. The sprites seems to have some Captain Commando/Pyro lower body? Maybe even hands, but I'm not sure of the rest.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 5th 2021, 10:32 am

It must be Captain America's. with Hal Jordan's edited face. The lines are polished by the creator.He is a member of The Outsiders, a group of "renegade" heroes as important as the Titans and the Justice League. The group has several backgrounds and was founded by Batman, Geo-Force, Black Lightning, Metamorpho, Katana and some other characters.

Superhuman strength, speed, endurance, has almost invulnerability. He is able to manipulate the earth itself by creating solid rocks with his will. He can use this power to create earthquakes, explore lava flows and levitate or create bridges or create cracks in the ground.
Gravity manipulation
Magnetic force field. Can fly. You can create gravitational field. It can handle lava, magma and super heat, it has
regenerative healing factor and can use geo-positional tracking

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 8th 2021, 10:51 am

I need magma effects for Geo-Force DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 1340147569

DuFundao and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 8th 2021, 11:16 am

DuFundao and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 8th 2021, 11:21 am

DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 670481599 DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 670481599 DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 670481599
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 8th 2021, 12:02 pm

Cool effectd
Thanks yolo
Geo force will be great char

yolomate, RenatoNat.J and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 8th 2021, 12:42 pm

I was hoping to finish this but sadly my time ran out, im super busy with work and projects but I will try and do some stuff.
Just needs the head doing and its just cables head that I used.

yolomate, MatreroG, RenatoNat.J and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 8th 2021, 1:45 pm

Sorry for the offtopic!
Good to see you again deanjo i rip good sprites they will be usefull for any wip/s you guys want to do check it pleace DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 670481599
https://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/dragoonmight/sheet/89513/
https://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/dragoonmight/sheet/89514/
I AM WANTHING KRAVEN

yolomate, MatreroG and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 8th 2021, 2:04 pm

I got some sprites for a kraven but...never released no mine of course

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 8th 2021, 4:24 pm

I really like MMV because here people get together because everyone really loves MUGEN. DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 670481599 DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 670481599 DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 670481599 DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato 670481599

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on January 10th 2021, 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato EmptyJanuary 8th 2021, 4:28 pm

I am testing some sprites on Geo-Force now. The team's attunement has been so great that even before reading this message I was working on a similar scam that you did hahahahaha Cool. Thanks for the great help Deanjo

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on January 9th 2021, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato   DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato Empty

Back to top Go down

DC Geo-Force Mugen Char WIP by RenatoNato
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next