The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000

Go down 
+22
dev
wil.li.an
Mr.Ketchup
deanjo2000
animaraz
brucewayne74
DC VS MARVEL
Doom
shags2dope
crosspotts1.0
MDS_GEIST
candido159
lordzeus1
superxash
MERK_U
MatreroG
yolomate
malevka1
skhsato123
Shining
chancethegamer
RenatoNat.J
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 9th 2022, 9:02 am

@brucewayne74 The merits for creating the sprites are from Deanjo. I'm just editing the sprites given to me by him and creating new sprites. Yeah I figured that out, most of these animations you've seen were made with two sprites and need to be completed to get better.

Avaid and Ty like this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Black Lightning WIP ( Back to square one).   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptySeptember 30th 2022, 11:58 pm

Back to square one.

Hi guys I'm back. I had to start over editing this char completely from scratch, I looked for several chars to use as a base. I tried to edit the bases of the characters Shazam, Black Vulcan, Storm, Pikachu, after all these attempts I managed to find the perfect base that is Elektro by Loganir since Elektro's powers are equal and similar to Black Lightning and yours size as well as design is fully compatible. I made a quick video where it shows the frames of the basic stance with electrical effects already existing from the base char. It turned out amazing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gartanham, animaraz, yolomate, Somm, jspiderman171717, kimczi, chancethegamer and like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2022, 4:47 am

Great return with great designed character preview
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2022, 10:12 am

Look cool men.

Tiene buena pinta hombre.

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
deanjo2000

deanjo2000

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2022, 11:58 am

Looks awesome.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2022, 1:07 pm

Pikachu? How did you do that? jokers laugh

New base looks good.

Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2022, 2:00 pm

The character concept is perfect, and I like the electrical effects, but the animations are really bad. Another point is that Electro is not an open source character, it would be good to talk to the authors before using it. Personally, I recommend not using Electro, precisely because the characters have the same powers, it would be interesting to make it different as possible so that it can be a unique character, and not look like an Electro skin

MatreroG, alnyrd and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2022, 6:56 pm

looks fine!!!good luck!!! Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 670481599 Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 670481599

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2022, 10:17 pm

@wil.li.an I think there will be no problem with the original creator because I'm using new sprites created by Deanjo reedited by me, but yes, it would be interesting to do some coding to modify new attacks for Black Lightning. For now, I'm editing the first steps and when the char is complete I look for an encoder to try to add new unique moves to the char.
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 1st 2022, 10:27 pm

@"Sr. Ketchup"

I tried to take advantage of the base, but the best base is Electro's.
Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 2nd 2022, 4:37 am

While the stance pose is ok, the animation is quite bad. And to use somebody elses character and name it ElectroNegro is quite ignorant. You are one of the reasons we don't have quality content and good creators in mugen nowadays.
Like Volzilla said in the Mandarin topic. Do your own character with YOUR OWN ideas. That's what mugen is all about.
Cheers.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jinky

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 2nd 2022, 4:44 am

i can offer spriteswap applying it to bluestreak, just give me full sprites of him

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 2nd 2022, 8:55 am

wil.li.an wrote:
The character concept is perfect, and I like the electrical effects, but the animations are really bad. Another point is that Electro is not an open source character, it would be good to talk to the authors before using it. Personally, I recommend not using Electro, precisely because the characters have the same powers, it would be interesting to make it different as possible so that it can be a unique character, and not look like an Electro skin
dev wrote:
While the stance pose is ok, the animation is quite bad. And to use somebody elses character and name it ElectroNegro is quite ignorant. You are one of the reasons we don't have quality content and good creators in mugen nowadays.
Like Volzilla said in the Mandarin topic. Do your own character with YOUR OWN ideas. That's what mugen is all about.
Cheers.
I agree with these comments.

@RenatoNat.J don't take this as an attack or something personal, but it's become quite common in MUGEN for some content creators to "borrow" other colleagues work without notice or authorization and edit it indiscriminately. In some cases it is something without bad intentions, ignoring the dynamics of a good and healthy community, but most of the time it is on purpose and deliberate.

Back to the topic, I think the best thing would be to advance on your own material (sprites and code) and perhaps with the collaboration of others who share an strong interest in the char (like @deanjo2000).
So you can create a character that is worthwhile, unique and stands out from other similar ones. Surely it will be a longer road to see a good result but it is the best way to learn and improve all your skills.
Best of luck. Black Lighting is a character that any DC fan would like to have on their MUGEN roster. Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 670481599

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 2nd 2022, 9:26 am

I could help with Geo Force sprites.

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 EmptyOctober 3rd 2022, 10:00 am

Jinky wrote:
i can offer spriteswap applying it to bluestreak, just give me full sprites of him

this is a brilliant idea Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000   Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dc Black Lightning mugen char WIP by RenatoNato sprites Deanjo2000
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next