The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Symbiote Thanos Released

Go down 
+16
animaraz
Lord Sinistro
venozard
LALO27
ldpp
flammableking
Fightfan
Marwan
Ricepigeon
Predator
wingnut
cravd
Beto
Anarky
Ax
JARRO77
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
flammableking

flammableking

Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 1:05 am

A launcher, Jarro, is when the opponent is blasted into the air by an uppercut for an air-combo. ^^
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 1:15 am

flammableking wrote:
A launcher, Jarro, is when the opponent is blasted into the air by an uppercut for an air-combo. ^^

Thanks man SmileSmile

ok if now someone download the char, i fix the run forward,i remove the hyper port, the hyper port it's very good, but the hypers are fast and i think without hyper port it's better, and i add the laungher so now it's better Smile
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 10:20 pm

bub  awesome
Back to top Go down
LALO27

LALO27

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 9:59 am

great!! thanks!!
Back to top Go down
venozard

venozard

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 7:08 am

I have a question does this characters that you make,are having any viruses to damage my PC?I am just askin'?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 10:54 am

lol no, this char don't have virus,why this question???
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 12:16 pm

i really dont understand why you did not use ricepigeon feedback since they are good and character need alot of work and rice was just trying to help you so if you dont wont any comment that char need work just dont release it
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 12:35 pm

Lord Sinistro wrote:
i really dont understand why you did not use ricepigeon feedback since they are good and character need alot of work and rice was just trying to help you so if you dont wont any comment that char need work just dont release it
what are you talking about?? in the mugen world almost everyday are release char incomplete or who have serious problems,this char don't have seriously problems,this char it's complete with hyper moves intros win poses and all, if you don't like my work ok no problem, but problems that say rice are not important problems are only theoretical problems, i already fixed 2 of the problems that he said, for the rest, if you mean corner push or other stuff like this my opinion this are not problems, the palette i don't have programs for the palette, portrait, the small portrait if you don't like delete him, these are not problems,you call this problems, this don't damage or compromise the gameplay, the char it's perfectly playable,i don't understand where is the problem, when i received the feedback if i can, i fix the problems, but if i can't, i can't lost my life only for fix this small problems, these are not problems, these are actions for despise or cause drama for stupid reason, if you don't like this char delete him, I never force anyone to keep this char, if you don't like don't keep it

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 1:26 pm

Lord Sinistro wrote:
The answer is simple:

Mugen creators we are independent, we do not work for anyone. If we take the comments of others is our decision and is a correct decision, unless we also is our decision and rightly too.
If we are attacked with any comments or do not want to ignore any critical is our decision and is not open to debate.
If we feel that our chars are ready to release not force us to make changes that others want. Respect them if we want change we require.

La respuesta es simple:

Los creadores mugen somos independientes, no trabajamos para nadie. Si queremos aprovechar los comentarios de otros es nuestra decision y es una decision correcta, si no queremos tambien es nuestra decision y es correcto tambien.
Si nos sentimos agredidos con algun comentario o no queremos hacer caso a algun critico es nuestra decision y no esta abierto a debates.
Si sentimos que nuestros chars estan listos para liberarse no nos obliga a hacer los cambios que otros quieran. Respeten si no queremos hacerlos los cambios que nos exigen.

Hopefully someone who speaks perfectly English and Spanish could edit the message
Ojala que alguien que hable perfectamente el ingles y el español pudiera corregir el mensaje
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 5:01 pm

^What you just said made 0 sense
I aint even joking.
Siriously,some "creators" here need to change their view on feedback.
Someone told you there is something wrong with the character so you can fix it and make it better,not to ignore it and call it an attack.Guys,siriously?
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 6:39 pm

I hope you understand my English is bad, I do not want to offend anyone, it is clear, it actually has many problems pitcher, you do not correct the hyper portrait with pink background, also you do not need to lose life mending, can do in your free time, all forums have topics to help you.

Another point that I think is important for everyone, he thinks the char this good, it's enough for him, let's hope someone makes a pache in the future he can not be forced to correct the defects.
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 7:34 pm

Lord Sinistro wrote:
seriously forbid someone from releasing stuff??
People make what they want, not what you want..
Back to top Go down
Asuka

Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 7:52 pm

Erroratu wrote:
^What you just said made 0 sense
I aint even joking.
Siriously,some "creators" here need to change their view on feedback.
Someone told you there is something wrong with the character so you can fix it and make it better,not to ignore it and call it an attack.Guys,siriously?
and what if he doesnt listen?
Are you keep derailing his thread till they upset n stop releasing stuff? sounds clever..
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 8:34 pm

Well I am no one to give an opinion but that makes perfect sense. No one has to use feedback and no one can be forced to use it either. Feedback is there to sometimes help someone, or to make a suggestion at other times, and sometimes just to comment on whether someone likes it or dislikes it.

When it gets posted it's always good to share that information so that others may learn from it, regardless of what type. I always appreciate feedback and occasionally I use some feedback and other times I don't for various reasons.

It's good to want to help others with feedback, it should continue.Though mugen developers do what they can and sometimes they can't do more for various reasons. For anyone frustrated out there (developer or critic) I would just recommend that you have patience.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2013, 12:28 am

Thanks all guys for the answer Smile and support, i realy like what he said Asuka: People make what they want, not what you want.. this, probably some people are not agree with the work on the char or with the ideas and are ready for write 1 page of feedback where the real problems will be 3, but i don't understand why this question about the feedback, i already fix 2 problems in this char, problems he said rice , but for the rest if i think the rest are not problems i don't want fix, because for me are not problems,the chars don't cause freeze, bugs, or other types of problems, the char it's 100% playable if yuo think there are problems,fix for your personal version or delete the char

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Symbiote Thanos Released
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next