The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Symbiote Thanos Released Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Symbiote Thanos Released Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Symbiote Thanos Released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Symbiote Thanos Released Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Symbiote Thanos Released

Go down 
+16
animaraz
Lord Sinistro
venozard
LALO27
ldpp
flammableking
Fightfan
Marwan
Ricepigeon
Predator
wingnut
cravd
Beto
Anarky
Ax
JARRO77
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

Symbiote Thanos Released Empty
PostSubject: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 3:32 am

Hi All!!! i release my second char Symbiote Thanos

i used the template of CC for Make this char
first of all i must thank some people that helped me with this char:)
Big Thanks to supaman2525!!! for the Amazing work for all the portrait, for the voice of symbiote thanos!!, and for the adding the moviment of the mouth in one win pose
Big Thanks to set555!!!! for the code for the Hyper Move Electric Dragon
Thanks to spider9696 for the fix moviment of the spider symbol in the walking forward
ok guys this char have:
3 intro
2 win pose
Basics Attacks
taunt
guard push
2 throw
9 special moves
6 hyper moves
Link for the char
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7y7y0hldeyms3io/Symbiote_Thanos.rar

A'm sorry for the quality for the video but i use this program for the first time and the video it's a litle to slow but in the game it's Normal Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv0L4Eq1bG0&feature=youtu.be

I tried to do my best for combine the power of the infinity gauntlet of thanos and the power of the symbiote hope you like guys and hope too you have fun with this char Smile
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 6:07 am

Looks good. He has a lot of moves.
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 6:24 am

Man you are awesome Smile 
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 9:08 am

I realized that it does not use jewels of infinity, then it could be done without them, any update on your mind?
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 10:40 am

my contribution, I improved Hyper Portrait

Symbiote Thanos Released 7ifvSymbiote Thanos Released Zktu
Back to top Go down
cravd

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 11:50 am

thanos justice symbionte amazing, thanks for sharing a very good chars more alien version.

increible justicia a thanos symbionte, gracias por compartir un muy buen chars version alien mas .cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 1:11 pm

Beto wrote:
I realized that it does not use jewels of infinity, then it could be done without them, any update on your mind?

what do yuo mean not use jewels of infinity??, all the attacks beams, or energetic attacks are from the power of the infinity gauntlet,if you want my opinion i think now it's good, the gewels in the infinity gauntlet are like decorative element, so update without gems no, because i think the gems are perfect are originals,the symbiotes can keep out certain objects you can see this in the cartoons, so can keep out the gems

thanks for the improvement in the hyper portrait Smile now it's more better cheers 
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 8th 2013, 1:35 pm

Oh I get it, I had doubts because even without gems thanos has many powers, I understand your point of view. Smile 
Back to top Go down
wingnut

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 9th 2013, 3:05 pm

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Predator

Predator

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 5:50 am

cool Released
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 5:52 am

Thank you All Guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Ricepigeon

Ricepigeon

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 9:01 am

Alright so decided to test this character for the hell of it:

• Missing Anim debug on intro and run
  • His run animation keeps playing even after he comes to a full stop
  • Default Palette looks horrendous, at least in 1.0 (Doesnt seem to happen in winmugen at all, the palette appears properly most of the time. Small portrait is still an issue though)
  • All of his normals except S. Strong Punch are unsafe on block, where his Strong Punch is +6 on hit/block
  • QCB+B can OTG into itself up to 4/5 times
  • Some of his supers are ridiculously safe on block, in the neighborhood of +15 and more
  • If this is "MvC" gameplay, how come he has no launcher?
  • Kick throw has a ridiculous amount of cornerpush, almost fullscreen
  • The hitvels on most, if not all, of his normals are pathetic, almost Brazilian chain levels, which can lead to easy infinites.
  • Pressing and Holding A+B and then releasing it, as long as no other inputs are made, causes his S. Medium Kick to come out on release. The buttons can be held indefinitely and the kick will still come out
  • Half of the super commands in the cmd file don't even work
  • QCF+Z is an infinite blockstring in corner. Oddly enough, it's not an infinite on hit.
  • All of his QCF specials except QCF+Y whiff when used right next to the opponent. Tested on Kung Fu Man
  • One of his QCB specials, due to its odd hitvelocities, actually causes NEGATIVE CORNERPUSH, dragging him into the corner instead of away from it

This is all from 10 minutes of testing.
Back to top Go down
http://ricepigeon.webs.com
Marwan

Marwan

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 9:57 am

Nice Char !!!    Smile    Very Happy    Wink
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 10th 2013, 11:14 pm

While I like him in general, I feel a little underwhelmed by the moves and think maybe more creativity could be used for merging symbiote powers and Infinity Guantlet powers better
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released EmptyJuly 11th 2013, 12:53 am

Ricepigeon wrote:
Alright so decided to test this character for the hell of it:

• Missing Anim debug on intro and run
  • His run animation keeps playing even after he comes to a full stop
  • Default Palette looks horrendous, at least in 1.0 (Doesnt seem to happen in winmugen at all, the palette appears properly most of the time. Small portrait is still an issue though)
  • All of his normals except S. Strong Punch are unsafe on block, where his Strong Punch is +6 on hit/block
  • QCB+B can OTG into itself up to 4/5 times
  • Some of his supers are ridiculously safe on block, in the neighborhood of +15 and more
  • If this is "MvC" gameplay, how come he has no launcher?
  • Kick throw has a ridiculous amount of cornerpush, almost fullscreen
  • The hitvels on most, if not all, of his normals are pathetic, almost Brazilian chain levels, which can lead to easy infinites.
  • Pressing and Holding A+B and then releasing it, as long as no other inputs are made, causes his S. Medium Kick to come out on release. The buttons can be held indefinitely and the kick will still come out
  • Half of the super commands in the cmd file don't even work
  • QCF+Z is an infinite blockstring in corner. Oddly enough, it's not an infinite on hit.
  • All of his QCF specials except QCF+Y whiff when used right next to the opponent. Tested on Kung Fu Man
  • One of his QCB specials, due to its odd hitvelocities, actually causes NEGATIVE CORNERPUSH, dragging him into the corner instead of away from it

This is all from 10 minutes of testing.

I think there are ways and ways to say things, and i don't like how to give me the feedback for this char because your behavior  it's like you hate this char, this char it's shit and this char it's only bad lol,obviously this char it's good because it's perfectly playable, anyway the major parts of your feedback are only think unimportant ( i mean because are only think tecniques) because you can play without problem with this char, i think the real problem are bugs or big issue, if the char crashes or block the mugen and this char don't have this tipe of problems, but i understand your feedback, and i already fix the run forward,i don't have the programs for make palette this char have only 1 standard palette, i else don't understand what is the laungher( a'm italian my inglish it's not perfect, and  i don't have more experience with the mugen so what's is the laungher??, for the other problems i don't know if i can fix the problem but i want try at fix something ,but for what i think are not problems because i don't never had problems to play with this char

for Marwan: Thanks Man Smile

for Fightfan: hum more creativity? all the symbiotes moves are not present in the mugen so are all innovation , and onestly i like too the moves with the power of the gem, but if you don't like i respect what you say, are matter of taste

Last edited by JARRO77 on July 11th 2013, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symbiote Thanos Released   Symbiote Thanos Released Empty

Back to top Go down

Symbiote Thanos Released
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next